Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 7 of 7 104 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostWed Apr 18, 2012 11:16 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
(ugly)Bob wrote:
haha you like cartoon characters hurting themselves. try watching Happy Tree Friends?

I used to watch that. I should go back to doing so. :wink:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostWed Apr 18, 2012 3:47 pm Offline
Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm182
I remember watching Happy Tree Friends on youtube and boy it creep me out watching innocent animals being massacre and battered by treacherous weapons.
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostWed Apr 18, 2012 4:02 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
yeah... thats sorta why i dont watch it;
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostWed Apr 18, 2012 5:16 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
NeuroHeart wrote:
BRMBug wrote:
Don't forget about Geico and their squealing pinwheel pig ads.
http://youtu.be/6TlNOwwQQJk

I hope they encounter that pig and fry its annoying ass over a fire.

God, me too. He... he's not really one of their best bits, is he. Whelp, I guess we'll find out in about 1:45 now, won't we?
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostWed Apr 18, 2012 5:36 pm Offline
Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm182
BRMBug wrote:
NeuroHeart wrote:
BRMBug wrote:
Don't forget about Geico and their squealing pinwheel pig ads.
http://youtu.be/6TlNOwwQQJk

I hope they encounter that pig and fry its annoying ass over a fire.

God, me too. He... he's not really one of their best bits, is he. Whelp, I guess we'll find out in about 1:45 now, won't we?

I hope they fry that pig, too. His annoying oink and voice makes me wanna strangle him with my bear hands.
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostWed Apr 18, 2012 6:22 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:22 pm38
Stanluv25 wrote:
fetterisbetter wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:
^ All very true. But it still would be a change. They screwed Stan over last week in a way he hasn't been yet, maybe injuring him would be another way to screw him up tomorrow. It just seems so... obvious if it were Cartman or Kyle. Kenny would no doubt die if something dangerous happened. But nothing ever seems to happen to Stan. I dunno, like I said, I'm evil when it comes to my fav characters and I like to see them injured and ill. It's a weird thing about me. I just wanna see Stan break his leg, is that too much to ask??

:lol:

I completely understand. You want to see them get hurt or suffer but at the same time you don't...you want it because it makes for interesting storytelling and it focuses in on that character, but at the same time, he's your favorite character so it'll still kind of makes you sad if it happens. I'm the same way :)

Ya, it makes me feel guilty. If someone is your fav you don't want to see them suffer. But then again you do. It is interesting and does focus on them. It'll make me go 'aww, the poor thing' to them and it's hard to do that to a character you don't care as much about, or someone who seems more obvious it would happen to. It's just this motherly instinct I have in me: I want to see Stan hurt so I can pretend I'm the one taking care of him. It's hard to explain without it sounding weird. :?

Well if he didn't break a leg what would happen that would make it interesting and 'dangerous'??

maybe the boys will run into some wild animals and one of them gets attacked or eaten :/
"I am simply one hell of a butler."-Sebastian Michaelis <3
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostWed Apr 18, 2012 6:50 pm Offline
Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:01 am17Maryland, USA
I would love for Scuzzlebutt to make an appearance since he is still alive. If you've watched the South Park movie, then you could actually see Scuzzlebutt make an appearance at the end.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostWed Apr 18, 2012 6:50 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
10 minutes left :D

Can't wait!

Ziplining FTW

EDIT:

Now airing on the East Coast :D
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostWed Apr 18, 2012 6:56 pm Offline
Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:02 am1
When the f*ck is going to be live? is 19 April already!

Btw, any clock on this website/forum ?! Cause I can't see the website`s time zone, might be different than mine.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostWed Apr 18, 2012 7:02 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
On your mark: Get set... GO! ...to post air.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostWed Apr 18, 2012 7:18 pm Offline
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostWed Apr 18, 2012 7:54 pm Offline
Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:08 pm4
WORST EPIOSDE EVER! REAL LIFE? STILL ANIMATION? WHAT THE F@*K? CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP! THE STORYLINE SUCKED AS WELL! WHAT HAPPENED? DID THE TEAM GO ON VACATION AND LEAVE THE INTERNS TO MAKE THIS EPISODE?
Live like there is no tomorrow...
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostWed Apr 18, 2012 8:04 pm Offline
J. R. Bob Dobbs wrote:
WORST EPIOSDE EVER! REAL LIFE? STILL ANIMATION? WHAT THE F@*K? CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP! THE STORYLINE SUCKED AS WELL! WHAT HAPPENED? DID THE TEAM GO ON VACATION AND LEAVE THE INTERNS TO MAKE THIS EPISODE?

Really? I loved it! Look in the post-air thread to see what others say about it:

The Post-Air Thread
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostWed Apr 18, 2012 10:34 pm Offline
Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:55 pm5
I cant begin to say how crap this episode was, this isn't South Park. It's like PG rated South Park for kids or peoples grand parents.
Season 16 as a whole has been a complete let down.
Get off the crack!!
How can you go from season 15 with Tooth Decay which was hilarious and the City Sushi episode too this. I loved the Steamie Nix episode and The White trash agnostic episode. Having Kyle and the Asian guy in Humancentipad was brilliant. All amazing original ideas. So far season 16 has shown no creativity or style. I mean the Jewbakobra episode was like watching another show, for one thing it wasn't funny, Cartman would never agree with Kyle that Jews are correct in their faith and usually when they come up with an idea like the Jewbakobra they bring the creature into the episode like in Manbearpig.
I just don't think the same writers are involved in season 16's production. This is the 6th BAD episode, and not just a little bad, really really bad and lame.
I find myself waiting for the episode to end when last season i never wanted the episodes to finish.
The best joke they came up with was that Kenny had herpes on his face or as females call it cold sores, it was funny once but then they repeated it and repeated it, then they repeated it in the Real life reenactment. Not funny, and real life reenactments should have no place in south park episodes.
Big spiel but just saying what most people are thinking. Kenny wasn't the only one dying of boredom.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 7 of 7 104 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7