Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 24 of 30 447 posts Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 30  Next
Re: PostMon Apr 23, 2012 1:48 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
hitman88 wrote:
seriously lamest season ever, the writers of this season haz really weak humor. Must be a woman in charge. Hopefully the next season gets better...

B& for misogyny. One week.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: PostMon Apr 23, 2012 8:56 am Offline
Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:56 am14
hitman88 wrote:
seriously lamest season ever, the writers of this season haz really weak humor. Must be a woman in charge. Hopefully the next season gets better...

Wow, f*ck you.
Signatures are gay.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostMon Apr 23, 2012 1:59 pm Offline
Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:46 pm20
I don't get any of these tv show references because South Park is the only show I watch...and that's it.

All other tv just kinda sucks.
(Unless I have a little drink of Jameson)
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostMon Apr 23, 2012 2:27 pm Offline
Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 am115
I have questions:
1. In which countries is both southparkstudios.com and southparkstudios.co.uk not accessible?

2. If I made a free website just to embed the preview clip (and maybe post press release and press images), and post the link on every pre-air thread (not to spam), would people use it and would that be legal?

3. Is using a video to flv converter to download the clip and then uploading it to youtube legal?

Please answer, that could help for people to be informed about episodes across the globe.
If you don't like the direction SP's going in, quit watching.There's nothing we could do about it, unless you're producer or higher in the authority chain.And they won't listen to fan ideas.It's not worth your time to only hate.
PostMon Apr 23, 2012 2:58 pm Offline
Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:55 pm0
Please, never use real life characters on South Park again, unless they are real children resembling the animation characters. The actors used in this ep made me fast forward the boat part.
Thanks for another nice ep tho :)
Re: PostMon Apr 23, 2012 3:13 pm Offline
Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:44 pm4
hitman88 wrote:

Holy... IS someone being a dildo...

And it's not even just that guy. I'm new to the fandom and I'm surprised with all the negativity. Anyway, fans always complain, I just hope that Matt and Trey don't let the hate get to them. :?

I mostly like all episodes centered around the boys. I just love to watch them do anything. But I personally think that the last episode WAS funny.
That live action part, in my understanding, was supposed to be a satire to those crappy dramatizations done by some TV shows. That's why the acting was so over the top dramatic and Kenny's hair color wasn't right. I don't get why this is such a big deal to some people.
"Oh my God, what's up with this cartoon?!"
Last edited by nancy_tangerine on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Re: PostMon Apr 23, 2012 3:26 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
nancy_tangerine wrote:
That live action part, in my understanding, was supposed to be a satire to those crappy dramatizations done by some TV shows. That's why the acting was so over the top dramatic and Kenny's hair color wasn't right. I don't get why this is such a big deal to some people.

Thank Buddha some people get it.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: Re: PostMon Apr 23, 2012 6:55 pm Offline
Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:56 am14
NeuroHeart wrote:
nancy_tangerine wrote:

Thank Buddha some people get it.

Right?? I was starting to think that I was the only one who got that. In my opinion, making the live action scenes was BRILLIANT.
Signatures are gay.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostMon Apr 23, 2012 7:44 pm Offline
Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:17 pm16
A SOLID 10 for the first 7m52s. I'll now start it over and try to get past that point :lol:
Re: PostMon Apr 23, 2012 8:25 pm Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
Think of the average intelligence of the people criticizing this episode. People who write things like "the writers haz really weak humor" and things like "must be a woman in charge."

Then think of all the people who LIKE this episode and think it's good: nancytangerine, NeuroHeart, Big Will, Virus, me.

I'm not saying you're dumb if you don't like it...but it can't be a coincidence that all the smart people seem to either like the episode or not think it's that bad.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: Re: PostMon Apr 23, 2012 9:04 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Brendle wrote:
Think of the average intelligence of the people criticizing this episode. People who write things like "the writers haz really weak humor" and things like "must be a woman in charge."

Then think of all the people who LIKE this episode and think it's good: nancytangerine, NeuroHeart, Big Will, Virus, me.

I'm not saying you're dumb if you don't like it...but it can't be a coincidence that all the smart people seem to either like the episode or not think it's that bad.

I am sure it is not a coincidence; i enjoy the episode even when i dont get the parodies.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostMon Apr 23, 2012 9:10 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
99 i fail wrote:
2. If I made a free website just to embed the preview clip (and maybe post press release and press images), and post the link on every pre-air thread (not to spam), would people use it and would that be legal?

3. Is using a video to flv converter to download the clip and then uploading it to youtube legal?

2. it would be annoying. Just edit your profile, go to the signature box, and put your site's info in there.

3. Yes. Viacom is jealous of its property. When it finds out you've uploaded a copyrighted clip, it'll have YouTube remove it quickly, or make it so only the people in the US can see it.
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostMon Apr 23, 2012 9:21 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Big-Will wrote:
99 i fail wrote:

2. it would be annoying. Just edit your profile, go to the signature box, and put your site's info in there.

3. Yes. Viacom is jealous of its property. When it finds out you've uploaded a copyrighted clip, it'll have YouTube remove it quickly, or make it so only the people in the US can see it.

Actually there is a website that shows SP episodes (very up to date) and i can see it (Australia) so internet is one step ahead.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostMon Apr 23, 2012 9:54 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
I think everyone knows about allsp. ;) It shows the episodes this site can't show, too.
My SP Fan Site.

PostMon Apr 23, 2012 10:19 pm Offline
Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:44 pm0
STAN IS HOT holy crap.... :) hehehehe

Sort by  
Page 24 of 30 447 posts Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 30  Next