Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 25 of 30 447 posts Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 30  Next
Re: Re: PostTue Apr 24, 2012 4:09 am Offline
Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:17 am47
NeuroHeart wrote:
nancy_tangerine wrote:
That live action part, in my understanding, was supposed to be a satire to those crappy dramatizations done by some TV shows. That's why the acting was so over the top dramatic and Kenny's hair color wasn't right. I don't get why this is such a big deal to some people.

Thank Buddha some people get it.

sign here
_____scRaTcH#667__
Re: Re: PostTue Apr 24, 2012 7:37 am Offline
Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:43 pm22
Brendle wrote:
Think of the average intelligence of the people criticizing this episode. People who write things like "the writers haz really weak humor" and things like "must be a woman in charge."

Then think of all the people who LIKE this episode and think it's good: nancytangerine, NeuroHeart, Big Will, Virus, me.

I'm not saying you're dumb if you don't like it...but it can't be a coincidence that all the smart people seem to either like the episode or not think it's that bad.

Who are YOU to decide who's intelligent and who isn't? Again, here you go taking personal shots at posters, instead of keeping the focus on discussion around the actual episode without it crossing over into personal shots at everyone.

Making a claim that the so-called intelligent people enjoyed the episode and those who are well, for no other description are not intelligent, that's a pretty serious claim dude.

I think you're just demonstrating just how ignorant you are.
PostWed Apr 25, 2012 1:46 am Offline
Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:40 am0
dont ever do the live action thing again, please, the live action part sucked, the animation style is part of the charm
Re: Re: PostWed Apr 25, 2012 3:40 am Offline
Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:27 am39
(ugly)Bob wrote:
hitman88 wrote:
seriously lamest season ever, the writers of this season haz really weak humor. Must be a woman in charge. Hopefully the next season gets better...

your comment is degrading to women. Just because you think the show is terrible, does not automatically mean that "a woman must be in charge". You can voice your opinion about how boring South Park is but derogatory comments about women is crossing the line for me and, i am sure, several others.

Agreed. This kind of idiocy shouldn't need to be addressed in our society these days. Sadly, it seems to still be around. Someone could call this episode utter sh*t without bothering me... but blaming it on women? Someone's been turned down one too many times methinks.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostWed Apr 25, 2012 7:02 am Offline
Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:58 am1
are you all F*CKING INSANE? you are talking about some kind of inteligence? face it, sp is going down and you know it... parody of a "i shouldn't be alive"? please, this is the lamest episode ever, and maybe the worst season ever... i suggest that the sp creators and the whole team take a 2,3 years break and then start making good old funny southpark... i didn't laugh ONCE when i watched this season and i remember that my stomach hurt back in the day when sp was good...

this is nothing to do with "inteligence" or something like that... this is comedy and it isn't funny, so think about it...
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostWed Apr 25, 2012 6:39 pm Offline
Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:32 pm3
Herp a derp.

If you watch any show like I ALMOST GOT AWAY or America's most wanted. The actors look nothing like the people they portray.

But people on this site are little kiddies and only watch one show on TV.

I enjoy every episode of South Park because it's smart satire. Some people want the old south park and they will never get it.

lol
Trey, did you actually write this episode? PostThu Apr 26, 2012 12:03 am Offline
Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:19 pm3Topanga
Ive loved everything you have done for almost 20 years but this...was not good. I guess from the thread that this is bagging on some other show, and I didn't mind the zip-line stuff but the live action was completely awful. We need another creature episode or some bizarre storyline instead of this reality TV parody stuff. Its great to see you bag on them, but its played out. Move on. And please, no more horribly acted live action shite...pretty please.
Re: Trey, did you actually write this episode? PostThu Apr 26, 2012 12:14 am Offline
Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:27 am58
Suess wrote:
...horribly acted live action shite...

That. WAS. THE. JOKE! :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Re: Trey, did you actually write this episode? PostThu Apr 26, 2012 1:09 am Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
AtheistOtter wrote:
Suess wrote:
...horribly acted live action shite...

That. WAS. THE. JOKE! :cartmansopissedrightnow:

Don't expect the clueless 13 year olds on this board to understand that.

Matt and Trey, please don't do another live action scene AGAIN. Please don't take risks and don't ever deviate from the animated format because that would be daring and an indication that you're thinking outside the box.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: Trey, did you actually write this episode? PostThu Apr 26, 2012 1:19 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Brendle wrote:
Matt and Trey, please don't do another live action scene AGAIN. Please don't take risks and don't ever deviate from the animated format because that would be daring and an indication that you're thinking outside the box.

This is just the kind of post they'll laugh their asses off at if they ever read it. :cartmanevillaugh: "Who the f*ck does he think he is?"
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostThu Apr 26, 2012 4:27 am Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
^ Is this post ripping on me? Not sure.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: Trey, did you actually write this episode? PostThu Apr 26, 2012 7:35 am Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
Big-Will wrote:
Brendle wrote:

This is just the kind of post they'll laugh their asses off at if they ever read it. :cartmanevillaugh: "Who the f*ck does he think he is?"

Exactly. M&T can do whatever they want. They appreciate their fans but they won't let the fans tell them what to and not to put on the air.

Love you M&T and all you do! The live actor scenes were great! (mostly because they did not resemble the boys at all!)
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostThu Apr 26, 2012 10:40 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I will say that I think this is the only time they could pull off having live actors portray any of their animated ones. I mean, I can't really think of any other situation where they could do this. And its not like they're gonna do another spoof on documentary shows like that again any time soon either.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostThu Apr 26, 2012 10:59 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Where... oh, yeah, Mr. Hankey. :lol:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostThu Apr 26, 2012 3:06 pm Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 pm143Park County Police Station
Eh, I'll take back what I said about this being one of the worst. It's a fine episode. It just came on the heels of Butterballs, which I feel is one of the best in the past 3 years, so that probably raised my expectations a bit too high.

Also, I was thinking about Mr. Hankey's fecal vehicles (fehicles?) earlier and laughed. :lol:
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon

Sort by  
Page 25 of 30 447 posts Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 30  Next