Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 7 of 30 447 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 30  Next
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostThu Apr 19, 2012 2:36 am Offline
Wed May 14, 2008 1:11 pm16Warsaw, Poland
for crying out loud... every week there is the same bullsh*t on these boards,

think people - think!
you cannot please everyone, as always some people liked the episeode, some hated it, if you are in the latter group then obviously the episode wasnt targeted at you - get over it.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostThu Apr 19, 2012 3:17 am Offline
Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:06 pm84
spokojasne wrote:
for crying out loud... every week there is the same bullsh*t on these boards,

think people - think!
you cannot please everyone, as always some people liked the episeode, some hated it, if you are in the latter group then obviously the episode wasnt targeted at you - get over it.

Agreed

been watching the show since the beginning and there are episodes i cannot stand, so i move on to the next.
http://sajinokami.com/

formally sage_emerald
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostThu Apr 19, 2012 3:48 am Offline
Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:18 pm26
So far, that was the first episode this season that I actually liked.

I think the "re-enactment" was a nice twist, and, what is more important, it was completly Not-giving-a-f***. Not like the preachy or over-complicated episodes they use to do so often nowadays, this was just random sillyness. Well, not really, since it was still cynical.

Wouldn't have needed the fekal jokes, but well, that's M&T.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostThu Apr 19, 2012 3:51 am Offline
Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:25 am2
Ok..at the beginning of the episode I was smiling and laughing, but then they just kept doing the same type of jokes again and again..and then the live action came up...and I was like oh my f*cking god please kill me...
Whats going on with south park lately? I really think the south park staff should rest for a while...and I meen a while..like one or even two years, they are just making episodes with so little energy lately. I am a huge south park fan, but I really hope this gets better, it seems they are just forcing the situation..sometimes is good to back up, rest and analise whats going on instead of just making episodes without even thinking.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostThu Apr 19, 2012 4:52 am Offline
Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:11 pm78
So, to make a long story short..... not as good as "Butterballs", but still pretty good. 7.0/10
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostThu Apr 19, 2012 4:55 am Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
It was so so at the beginning. The live action re enactment was just awful, and gross.

Tired of this tension between Stan and Kyle. Drives me insane.
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostThu Apr 19, 2012 5:08 am Offline
Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:05 am1
And here I thought the show hit rock bottom a few episodes ago. Never imagined it could get far worse.
Just... stop.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostThu Apr 19, 2012 5:18 am Offline
Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:17 am47
:lol: :lol: :lol: Long story short I haven't laughed so hard at a TV show for some time. One of best South Park episodes ever imho, totaly hillarious. The thing with the live action was fkin weird, but at that point being weird was a plus. WHo the f*ck were these actors? I couldn't stop laughing my ass off on the IRL Cartman. Long story short, this episode perfectly describes, why I don't consider travelling with a travel agency a holliday at all - doing anything in a group of people like these makes everything super not enjoyable, not to mention that the guides/organizers are in 80% of cases purely retarded unsympathetic assh*les, just like the rest of the 'group'. Pure hell!! No wonder Kenny died of boredom. ^^
Long story short best episode of season16 so far and one of my all time favorites.

"Why do these people keep saying long story short? They're not making it short." :( ^^
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostThu Apr 19, 2012 5:19 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
kfgg wrote:
Tired of this tension between Stan and Kyle. Drives me insane.

I agree. I'm okay with them disagreeing with or being mad at each other, but without that strong, proper feeling that they have reconciled, it makes me feel like they're farther apart. I hope there's an episode that reestablishes their Super Best Friend-ness.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostThu Apr 19, 2012 5:28 am Offline
Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:17 am47
srsly, this made my day :D
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostThu Apr 19, 2012 5:41 am Offline
Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:28 am1
raidpirate52 wrote:
Middle finger to people saying they liked the episode tonight.

Bawwww

Say you don’t like the episode.
Don’t embarrass yourself talking about people who liked the episode.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostThu Apr 19, 2012 5:47 am Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:30 am405
Great episode.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostThu Apr 19, 2012 5:59 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Episode was okay after 2nd viewing i have never seen the show they were parodying maybe i would have liked it more if i had, i got a couple of laughs but for most part i found it a little slow.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostThu Apr 19, 2012 6:13 am Offline
Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:25 am2
Thats exactly what I tought about ...that maibe the had hired Seth MAcFarlane to make this episode
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostThu Apr 19, 2012 6:14 am Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am254
Ugh. Need to watch it again, but I think like Cash for Gold and Faith Hilling that this one is one of the worst episodes they've ever made - 3/10. 6 episodes so far this season, 3 very good, 3 just hot garbage.

Sort by  
Page 7 of 30 447 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 30  Next