Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 12 180 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
*1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 19, 2012 4:23 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
SOUTH PARK
TITLE: CARTMAN FINDS LOVE
Episode #1607 Air date: April 25, 2012

The time has finally come for Cartman to let a special someone know exactly how he feels.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 22, 2012 10:08 pm Offline
Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:32 pm49
This looks like a good one!
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 22, 2012 10:13 pm Offline
Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm182
So thrilled for this one! I hope Cartman will gain his one true love.
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 22, 2012 10:17 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
I'm trying not to get my hopes up but f*ck, we're getting a girls' gang episode, and a love plot. I know that most (NOT ALL) South Park fans hate heterosexual romance plots but I'm a bit excited.

Trying not to be - I know this is going to be a trick, a manipulation ,just somehow disappointing, or at worst, a seasonal cliffhanger before the landslide comes back down.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 22, 2012 10:19 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Cartman's a fuckin' racist. He's not going to fall for a black girl, as the clip would have you think. He's probably been watching a soap opera or something.

I guess Token's not the only black kid in the town anymore.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 22, 2012 10:21 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
I wouldn't be surprised if Cartman ends up dating this new black chick.

I know Matt is married to a black woman. I was thinking based on that, Kyle would end up getting a black girlfriend. Looks like it might be Cartman instead

or I could be wrong.
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 22, 2012 10:30 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Nicole's gotta go for Token, as he's gotta be the one crushing on her. <3 And yeah, Cartman's gotta be watching a soap. But could he really be interested in Nicole? Watch out, Token!

My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 22, 2012 10:35 pm Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am255
Looks very promising. Becoming Jooish and now taking a dip in some chocolate... our Cartman is expanding his horizons.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 22, 2012 10:38 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
After re-analyzing it with some help from Erica...

Prediction: Nicole was with Token, she broke up with him, she's after someone else, Cartman hates the new boy and wants her to be with Token. Because they're black, "they'e meant for each other."

Not sure who else it might be but I'm pretty sure if Cartman's not going for her, whoever he wants her to be with has an underlying similarity that makes them seem to mesh.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 22, 2012 10:44 pm Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:45 pm94The YAY Area!
The fatass turns into a romantic...

I have the feeling that the plot will be more complicated than Cartman-falls-for-black-girl though. I smell a love triangle brewing, if not something even crazier.

Looks like Bebe has finally gotten a replacement voice actress, and hopefully Wendy will finally get another substantial role and not just wind up as a background girl (looks like she's now in the cheerleading squad too).

I doubt Cartman's a Jew anymore though. He used the jew-word on Kyle last week.

Favorite Characters: KYLE -- STAN -- WENDY -- BUTTERS
Favorite Character to hate: C A R T M A N !!!

Favorite Episode: THE LIST
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 22, 2012 10:53 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
Cartman falls...for a black girl.

Haha. I should have saw this coming.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 22, 2012 10:58 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
JerWu17 wrote:
I have the feeling that the plot will be more complicated than Cartman-falls-for-black-girl though. I smell a love triangle brewing, if not something even crazier.

Okay, throw in our favorite star quarterback and we'll be cookin'! :mrgreen:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 22, 2012 10:59 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
This looks great!! The girls are in it, there's a new character (hopefully she won't die or anything... D:), and Cartman is experiencing love again. I have a feeling he doesn't want Nicole, though. It would be interesting and different, but he's acted racist and bigoted so much, it's hard to believe. Maybe it's a twist. I kinda want her and Token to be close, but I don't know.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 22, 2012 11:16 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Meh... doesn't look like the kind of episode I'd add as a favorite. The plot seems kind of thin and not so interesting. While cool for Cartman to like a girl it doesn't sound like a big enough idea to carry an episode. I'm not one of those fans looking for an episode about the girls. I don't find them as interesting as the boys so I'm afraid our boys won't be present much this Wed. :? And yet again Butters is by Cartman's side without any reason *we've seen so far*. But they really need to stop putting those two together all the time.

Cool the new girl is black. Cartman probably is talking about Token and the new girl being 'perfect.' But if he liked her I don't know why he'd be upset. And looks like this girl, Nicole, has a crush of her own.

Yeah, not jumping for joy. I'm sadden to know we have to wait until Oct. for new episodes after this week. It's going to be forever! :tweek: There have been many episodes that have surprised me by how good they were. Who knows, this might be a 10/10 for all I know. (doubt it)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 22, 2012 11:19 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
I think I'll just wait and see on this one.
Stan and Kyle :)

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 12 180 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next