Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 3 of 12 180 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 6:16 am Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Wendy, Bebe, Red, Lola, and Jenny should totally get their own spin-off. I would definitely watch it if it became a reality. Please, for the love of science, let there be a South Park girls spin-off!
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 6:31 am Offline
Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:54 am11
So you're trying to tell me after 15 seasons, there's finally going to be a black girl, and cartman is going to get her? :x WHAT!?! I doubt token, uhhh! I mean myself... would ever ended up with this new girl, just because she's black. But at the same time, i'll be damned if she ends up with Cartman. :|

Forever alone

Token Black
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 6:34 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
MoonBear70 wrote:
So, Cartman has become a Jew and now he falls in love with a black girl?? What's next? Is he going to plead with his mom to adopt a ginger kid?? :lol:

Why not, Eric is half ginger himself, he just takes after his mom.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 7:00 am Offline
Yay, a girls episode. I've always felt the girls were an overlooked group so I'm excited about this episode. Is it possable that it's Stan and Wendy breaking up, that Eric is reffering to? I wouldn't think he'd be that broken up about it. It wouldn't be the first time we've gotten a clip that leads us to think one thing, but its really about something else.
I've noticed the kids rooms have gotten more detailed with each season, like the pictures on Bebe's walls. And is that a picture of Marjorie on the left side? The new girl Nicole doesn't automaticly have to go with Token, remember Token and Wendy dated for awhile.
And finally, yes I find it abit annoying Butters is always the one paired with Eric. But who else could it be? Kenny wouldn't care enough, Kyle is too much of Eric's rival, and Stan would be too busy most times. No one else likes Eric enough to hang with him, so unless they bring in yet another kid to pair up with Eric, then Butters is the guy.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 7:11 am Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:00 pm27
I seriously doubt Stan will have a big influence on this episode. He has been used a lot this season, plus had such a big role in last year's mid season finale. Could be wrong but my guess this has a lot of Cartman and everyone else either giving him a hard time about liking a girl or encouraging him to go for it.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 7:43 am Offline
Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:21 am95
I don't want to be a 'baddie' here hut Matt and trey have nearly destroyed Cartman. Cartman should be a anti-semetic, cootie cautious racist. Not a Jewish boy with a crush on an African American. But on the other hand, the first girl involvement of the series. Look's like a love/hate episode to me.
Germans seem to really like starting sh*t but it's cool 'cause its not like they ever win.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 9:02 am Offline
Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:17 am47
Am I the only who feels like Cartman is crying over some celebrity break-up in the clip? Narl's post suggests something else though... anyway, seems promising.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 9:14 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
I just hope it's not another Buttman ep again. But I am exited to see the girls and a new face. I doubt however that Cartman will fall in love with her. I expect him to continue being racist asshole.
We'll just have to wait and see.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 9:40 am Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
If Cartman doesn't pursue Nicole, I hope he goes after Red or even Jenny.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 9:58 am Offline
Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:38 pm79Wisconsin
pretty sure I freaked out for about 3 hours after seeing the preview. I just...hand...butters....new girls...Okay, lets try to string my thoughts into words here

Lol, cartman's crying over a celebrity break up probably, and there's butters, faithfully by his side...........holding his hand. It's more likely that cartman is gay for butters than that new girl nicole. But then again, remember, this is the midseason finale. It is so possible that it will end as a cliffhanger. And m&t love messing with us, so anything could happen. Cartman COULD like that girl, even if for only two episodes or something.

And i think it's adorable that cartman's crying over a split....aww widdle cartman. Now i'll have to tease our cartman on fb because that's what's right. (omg i love our cosplay group) anyway..i digress

OMG. you dont think terrance and phillip will somehow be in this ep too?

I cant remember if there were any big celebrity break ups recently....EDIT: I think katy perry and russel brand just broke up recently, are there any others?

And the new girl seems cool
"Sometimes, love is hard. But you cant just run away from it. When you start to have somethin special you have to work at it.Even though it might seem that the world is against you,u still have to hold on with both hands! "-Eric Cartman
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 11:02 am Offline
nwt000 wrote:
If Cartman doesn't pursue Nicole, I hope he goes after Red or even Jenny.

I think he screwed up his chances with Jenny during the cupcake incident in season 15's Bass to Mouth. (At least its nice to see Jenny has recovered from the trauma.) He'd better just try for Red.

I'm starting to agree with the people saying Eric is crying over a celebrity break up. Its something he would actually do, follow celebrities on TV, and suffer with them through the trials.

As far as Nicole and the crush, it could be anyone involved, including but not likely Eric.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 11:32 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
MoonBear70 wrote:
So, Cartman has become a Jew and now he falls in love with a black girl?? What's next? Is he going to plead with his mom to adopt a ginger kid?? :lol:

...Adopt... Scott Tenorman??? :o
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 11:59 am Offline
Big-Will wrote:
MoonBear70 wrote:

...Adopt... Scott Tenorman??? :o

LOL Could be the bases for a whole new SP game :P
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 12:11 pm Offline
Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:01 am17Maryland, USA
This looks hilarious. But I'm puzzled. Is Cartman in love with Nicole or does Cartman want Nicole and her crush to be with each other?
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 12:39 pm Offline
Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 am115
I think this episode is going to be based off of Cartman's bigotry, and possibly have Kyle involved. If he does actually fall in love, M&T'll probably press that "Reset" button next episode, like they did last year. Since it's an 0007, Cartman will probably have to make a big decision and it'll be left as a cliffhanger. I think Cartman's most likely going to be extremely racist in this episode. I'm wondering what the B plot will be? (or the A plot if this is the B plot; this won't probably be a whole episode unless SP continues their 'senseless fluff' trend.)
If you don't like the direction SP's going in, quit watching.There's nothing we could do about it, unless you're producer or higher in the authority chain.And they won't listen to fan ideas.It's not worth your time to only hate.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 3 of 12 180 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next