Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 4 of 12 180 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 12:50 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
I just noticed.

Why is Wendy a cheerleader? She's never been one...
I guess her not being Student Body President freed up time?

Cartman after a girl is likely either because he's jealous of Stan's happiness with Wendy, or maybe another boy (Kyle? Butters?) began 'seeing' someone and Cartman is trying not to be left out.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 1:15 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
only two ways this can go. It can be one of the best of simply the WORST episode ever.....no middle and I'll explain why.

Cartman is a racist. Period. For him to find love with a black woman is like Lisa Lampanilli finding love with a dude. So either we will find out that Cartman is not anti-sematic, and is just total manic bigot (which is actually plausable) or this episode will be all about Cartman pulling another trick on behalf of the black community.

In a way, if he somehow really DOES fall in love with this person, than the entire series has lost it....and the show will be put in a grave by the end of this season. Again, Cartman is America's Archie Bunker....the biggest racial extremist loveable loser! The way Stan is already falling apart is sad enough...if Cartman goes awol. Thus runs the series. So this better be a joke or else. :|

Maybe she was after Token but then something happened...maybe this is like a thing on Trevon Martin, and the 'black' kid that was to be her boyfriend is dead....and cartman is a skapegoat imo.

This will definately be interesting. very interesting and could tell me a lot.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 1:24 pm Offline
Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 am115
mo303564 wrote:
only two ways this can go. It can be one of the best of simply the WORST episode ever.....no middle and I'll explain why.

Cartman is a racist. Period. For him to find love with a black woman is like Lisa Lampanilli finding love with a dude. So either we will find out that Cartman is not anti-sematic, and is just total manic bigot (which is actually plausable) or this episode will be all about Cartman pulling another trick on behalf of the black community.

In a way, if he somehow really DOES fall in love with this person, than the entire series has lost it....and the show will be put in a grave by the end of this season. Again, Cartman is America's Archie Bunker....the biggest racial extremist loveable loser! The way Stan is already falling apart is sad enough...if Cartman goes awol. Thus runs the series. So this better be a joke or else. :|

Dude, South Park has till the 14th (and last) episode of season 20. If Cartman is still in love by the end of episode 1608 (or 1609), I'll be shocked. As much as they pressed the "reset" button after "Ass Burgers", I don't think that'll change, until season 20 or so when they'll most likely rap up the show (I don't think it'll be renewed after season 20, unless almost every episode from here on out is superb.) And Cartman actually falling in love and not being racist extremist & the show's main antagonist wouldn't singlehandedly make the show go down the drain. It's not that extreme.
If you don't like the direction SP's going in, quit watching.There's nothing we could do about it, unless you're producer or higher in the authority chain.And they won't listen to fan ideas.It's not worth your time to only hate.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 1:34 pm Offline
Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:30 am46
Would somebody mind putting the preview clip up on youtube for our friends in Canada, Australia and New Zealand?
This episode looks like it's going to be great.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 1:47 pm Offline
Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 am115
forbidden_moose wrote:
Would somebody mind putting the preview clip up on youtube for our friends in Canada, Australia and New Zealand?
This episode looks like it's going to be great.

I don't think it's completely legal to download this in the USA and put it on YouTube. It's called piracy.
If you don't like the direction SP's going in, quit watching.There's nothing we could do about it, unless you're producer or higher in the authority chain.And they won't listen to fan ideas.It's not worth your time to only hate.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 1:52 pm Offline
Sun May 29, 2011 3:15 am22
Anyone wanting to place bets on whether it'll be a cliffhanger/2 parter or not? lol
Anyone have some odds???
But, I think it could turn out to be a great episode... Or very bad.
I just don't wanna see Cartman Jewish, loving black people, or any of that stuff... Just my opinion though.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 2:59 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
BearGrylls wrote:
Anyone wanting to place bets on whether it'll be a cliffhanger/2 parter or not? lol
Anyone have some odds???
But, I think it could turn out to be a great episode... Or very bad.
I just don't wanna see Cartman Jewish, loving black people, or any of that stuff... Just my opinion though.

I hope!!! Thats one of the reasons i love the show. Cliffhangers.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 3:18 pm Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 pm143Park County Police Station
Sounds like an interesting plot. I don't care much for the girls, though. I hate Wendy unless she's beating up Cartman, Bebe and Red are okay, and I'm not even sure the rest qualify as characters. But it would be nice to see them (at least Bebe and Red) developed a bit so they're not just generic girl characters...but watch it turn out the recurring girls are only in 2 scenes. :P

I'm saddened by no Randy episode this run, but then again, I didn't expect T.M.I. to have a Randy B-story, so who knows.
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 3:45 pm Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
I think the girls are the A story and Eric is the B story
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 4:01 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I don't think there is any cliff-hanger more nerve-wracking than YGO was. I really hope this episode is one of those nice surprises because so far there is nothing in it for me to feel excited about.

And Cartman now has 4 shots of the images for the 7 episodes. That is a lot. Let us hope he no longer has any more the rest of the season. I hate how his image is for Cash for Gold. I think Grandpa should have been the image for that. I'm really nervous about this episode, it just doesn't sound interesting.. :/
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 4:03 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
Stanluv25 wrote:
I don't think there is any cliff-hanger more nerve-wracking than YGO was. I really hope this episode is one of those nice surprises because so far there is nothing in it for me to feel excited about.

You must be disappoint after the last two episodes huh? :twisted:

On a side note: Wendy? In my cheerleading squad?
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 4:13 pm Offline
Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm182
Not really hyped up for this one. I don't know why, but I just don't feel the vibe on this one.....let's hope this won't be a cliffhanger like last season.
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 4:51 pm Offline
Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:41 am19Australia
On one hand, South Park cliffhangers are a time-honored tradition. On the other, we have to wait until MOTHERFUCKING OCTOBER FOR NEW EPISODES :evil:

Consider me 'on the fence'.
his name is jard... jared lost weght etn subwy... nwsallone... he liks philidelphia crem ches... :(
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 5:01 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Imy wrote:
On one hand, South Park cliffhangers are a time-honored tradition. On the other, we have to wait until MOTHERFUCKING OCTOBER FOR NEW EPISODES :evil:

Consider me 'on the fence'.

o ya! remember "your getting old" that was a very large cliff hanger and i am sure half the SP fans were practically giving themselves aneurisms with freaking out from if the show was ending. My point really is that i just realized that the majority of the cliff hangers from SP are rather intensive and leave people off at the MOST CLIMATIC time... So perhaps they will continue with the tradition of cliff hanging and us going through another set of aneurisms and freaking out over what will happen next... but maybe... better wait and see
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 5:48 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
nall wrote:
BRMBug wrote:
...I still think he's gonna wind up marrying bacon.

I can tell someone else uses our Full Episode Player a lot!

:lol: Well, not quite. But it does come up a lot while flipping through the commercials on my dvr'd shows.

Barack_Obama wrote:
I remember when we all thought (OK maybe just me) that the show was going to end because of all the loose ends being tied and such, but it seems they were serious when they said some things were just going to change, not end. But will this be good change? I mean, there are some big changes that are ok and worth the risk, but this is something that is a running theme and central to what SP has always been.

Then again, "Married... With Children" got BETTER with their huge change. (Steve Rhodes being replaced by Jefferson D'Arcy.)

Gonna have to disagree with you on Married, but I am wondering just what Trey has in store for Wobble-bottom.

scRaTcH#667 wrote:
Am I the only who feels like Cartman is crying over some celebrity break-up in the clip? Narl's post suggests something else though... anyway, seems promising.

I'm right there with you. I've just been racking my brain trying to think of any celeb splitups that have been announced lately. I've got nothing though.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 4 of 12 180 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next