Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 5 of 12 180 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 6:16 pm Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm562
If you like Steve better than Jefferson, you are a poopy head beta-man.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 6:21 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
If the person who has the crush on Nicole is Stan, then I am going to laugh my ass out so hard.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 6:25 pm Offline
Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:41 am19Australia
I don't think I could stand another Stan-centric episode this season. I feel Matt's characters are being neglected a little, or am I just crazy?
his name is jard... jared lost weght etn subwy... nwsallone... he liks philidelphia crem ches... :(
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 6:28 pm Offline
Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:43 am5
Mmm. We have not enough informations about the new girl to guess who has a crush on her and/or who's her crush and why Cartman could be so excited to know it.
I'm personally sure only about 3 facts:
1. Sometimes even when there's a big change, after a couple of episodes you realize that it is dropped and everything seems to be returning as before.
2. Expect always some joke or trick.
3. Cartman is Kyle's rival... even when the things seem to be good between the two of them Cartman keeps to see Kyle as a sort of mirror in his inmost being.

So I wouldn't be surprised if that "crush" involves in some way Token - Nicole - Kyle with Cartman trying to manipulate the things according to his objectives.
Sure if the ep is about a real Cartman's true love then I'd be happy XD...
And if we'll have the super-shock that Cartman is gay? lol
φ = 1,6180339887…
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 6:37 pm Offline
Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm182
Imy wrote:
I don't think I could stand another Stan-centric episode this season. I feel Matt's characters are being neglected a little, or am I just crazy?

Not really. Butters already had a centric episode in Butterballs.
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 9:03 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
forbidden_moose wrote:
Would somebody mind putting the preview clip up on youtube for our friends in Canada, Australia and New Zealand?
This episode looks like it's going to be great.

We don't mind, but Viacom will find out and lay claim to it and have it taken down real quick.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 9:17 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
yamilynn wrote:
Imy wrote:

That episode was also fairly Stan-centric. (I'm not complaining; I enjoyed both storylines, but it wasn't all about Butters.)
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 23, 2012 10:06 pm Offline
Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm182
NeuroHeart wrote:
yamilynn wrote:
Imy wrote:

That episode was also fairly Stan-centric. (I'm not complaining; I enjoyed both storylines, but it wasn't all about Butters.)

Oh, yeah. I totally forgot about Stan's plot *face palm* I mean the whole anti-bully music video scenario is about Stan and his awareness of bullying. How could I possibly forget about that? Thank you for clearing that up for me. I feel really embarrassed now. :oops:
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 24, 2012 12:00 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
It would be so cool if Stan were the one who had a crush on Nicole! Then he and Wendy would break up for good and ya... lol. One can dream right? But I have been blessed with a great amount of Stan so far this season so I shouldn't complain shall he not have a real story this week.

As Yamilynn pointed out- I'm not feeling the vibe from this one. The other episodes had me scratching my head, wondering what the big shocker would be for it. This one seems so obvious without much to think about. Cartman likes a girl. A girl likes a boy. Cartman has to tell someone his feelings.

Uhhh just what is the overall plot? Guess I'm thinking of anything to not like this episode in advance lol.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 24, 2012 12:51 am Offline
Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:41 am19Australia
yamilynn wrote:
Imy wrote:

Yeah, I guess I should have specified and just said Kyle & Kenny. Honestly, as sweet as little Butters is, he gets too much airtime.
his name is jard... jared lost weght etn subwy... nwsallone... he liks philidelphia crem ches... :(
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 24, 2012 3:01 am Offline
Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:51 am2
Imy wrote:
yamilynn wrote:
Imy wrote:

Yeah, I guess I should have specified and just said Kyle & Kenny. Honestly, as sweet as little Butters is, he gets too much airtime.

I completely agree. I've loved this season so far, but it's been too Stan and Cartman-centric. I'm bummed that we never got a Kyle episode. At least Kenny got "The Poor Kid"; I feel like Kyle's been reduced to almost a background character lately.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 24, 2012 3:22 am Offline
Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:17 am47
ctgl wrote:
Imy wrote:

I completely agree. I've loved this season so far, but it's been too Stan and Cartman-centric. I'm bummed that we never got a Kyle episode. At least Kenny got "The Poor Kid"; I feel like Kyle's been reduced to almost a background character lately.

'CBAA' for example, my most favorite episode of season 15, was strongly Kyle-centric. :wink:
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 24, 2012 3:27 am Offline
Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:43 am5
And if that They were meant for each other was related to Stan and Wendy and finally Cartman is free to confess his feelings for Wendy? 'Cause I've the suspect that Cartman feels something for her just since the episode with their kiss... but he's also the typical boy who'sd use an aggressive attitude with the girl he likes ('cause it's the only way he knows to attract attention)...
φ = 1,6180339887…
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 24, 2012 3:58 am Offline
Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:17 am47
Nah, I'm almost certain Eric is crying about a celebrity break-up. Just rly can't figure out who, I don't follow that sh*t at all... last celebrity break-up I can think about is when M. C. Hall and J. Carpenter got divorced... and that's pretty old news. No clues.
As to the black girl - she's either the new kid in town (which could mean she stays in the show), or she is Token in disguise :lol: From the releases it almost seems like the boy that has a crush on her is Cartman, I somehow doubt that though. Not that Cartman ever had real problem with black people, yes he sees them as a stereotype, but mostly the positive stereotypes (Token is black - he can play bass, and so on) so he's allways kinda considered black people 'keeewl'. Theoretically he could fall for the new girl, but I still think it's gonna be someone else.
Btw. allready mid-season finale? :? I srsly hope this year will go through without any ball-breaking mid- season cliffhangers. :lol:
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 24, 2012 7:17 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
01Fran10 wrote:
And if that They were meant for each other was related to Stan and Wendy and finally Cartman is free to confess his feelings for Wendy? 'Cause I've the suspect that Cartman feels something for her just since the episode with their kiss... but he's also the typical boy who'sd use an aggressive attitude with the girl he likes ('cause it's the only way he knows to attract attention)...

Somehow I don't think this would happen. if Eric started going out with Wendy, it would just distroy his friendship with Stan. And of his relationship with Kenny and Kyle would be gone also. I don't even think Butters would stay with Eric if he started seeing Stan's girlfriend Wendy. And of course Wendy's standing with the girls would suffer so she wouldn't do it.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 5 of 12 180 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next