Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 7 of 12 180 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 24, 2012 7:55 pm Offline
Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:38 pm79Wisconsin
Nah, the thing he's crying about is probably a celebrity breakup. I was gonna say t&p breaking up, but they've done that before.

Widdle cartman is growing up and possibly having feelings for some other individual. If you think about it, cartman's a pretty complex character. Maybe he fell in love with one of his other personalities (like it's be a new one). Who knows, it could happen.

Or love could be an acronym. Like a food. Omg he discovers a new food *splodes*

It makes me smile at the idea of cartman falling in love. It would make me really happy and flail to see that aspect of him exposed, even if it was just for a bit, returning to his assh*le ways. too bad he's such an assh*le (generally) that he'll be forever alone. At least he can fall back on butters :lol:
"Sometimes, love is hard. But you cant just run away from it. When you start to have somethin special you have to work at it.Even though it might seem that the world is against you,u still have to hold on with both hands! "-Eric Cartman
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 24, 2012 8:53 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
nwt000 wrote:
This might be (or probably is) analyzing things too deeply, but here is a possible clue to the episode's direction.

Quote:
There's a new girl in school and everyone wants to know who she has a crush on. Cartman is especially excited. He's discoveRED something inside himself that he never knew he had. Now, to make sure nobody gets in the way of true love, it's time for Cartman to finally let someone know exactly how he feels.

M&T normally wouldn't hide clues within descriptions. Then again, nall did say this would be a big episode...
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 24, 2012 10:25 pm Offline
Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:19 am11

After all these years, is Cartman really a sweetheart? Probably not.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 24, 2012 10:43 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
There has to be something shocking in this one as there usually is in each episode. I always look forward to that moment that makes me go 'ahhh! So that's what this is about!' I hope the 'shocker/surprise' is a good one. Like I said, so far there's nothing about this episode that's making me excited except for the fact it's a new episode.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 24, 2012 10:44 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
Cartman will no doubt blow his first chance at love because he'll be turned off that an opposite race has a liking to him.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 24, 2012 11:20 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
As said by someone else:

There's a new girl in school and everyone wants to know who she has a crush on. Cartman is especially excited. He's discoveRED something inside himself that he never knew he had. Now, to make sure nobody gets in the way of true love, it's time for Cartman to finally let someone know exactly how he feels.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 25, 2012 8:30 am Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
m1carbine6644 wrote:
After all these years, is Cartman really a sweetheart? Probably not.

I was going to say something similar.

It's either a celebrity crush that will lead to swift disillusionment, or it's bacon.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 25, 2012 9:39 am Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 pm143Park County Police Station
nwt000 wrote:
This might be (or probably is) analyzing things too deeply, but here is a possible clue to the episode's direction.

Quote:
Er, not that you're the only person to be a little obsessed with a specific character, but considering Trey and Matt have a tendency to kill (oftentimes gruesomely) minor characters, I'm concerned what you might do should they decide to off Red...
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 25, 2012 9:46 am Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Quote:
Er, not that you're the only person to be a little obsessed with a specific character, but considering Trey and Matt have a tendency to kill (oftentimes gruesomely) minor characters, I'm concerned what you might do should they decide to off Red...

The only relatively important kid they have killed off for good on the show is Pip, who no one really liked anyway. I don't think M&T have plans to kill her off anytime soon, she's their number two girl (after Wendy) these days.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 25, 2012 10:39 am Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
nwt000 wrote:
The only relatively important kid they have killed off for good on the show is Pip, who no one really liked anyway. I don't think M&T have plans to kill her off anytime soon, she's their number two girl (after Wendy) these days.

#1: I liked Pip
#2: Pip had way more speaking roles/importance than Red has. Red doesn't even really have a consistent name (she was called Rebecca in "The List.")
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 25, 2012 10:58 am Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:30 am16
Since Cartman is crying over two people breaking up, maybe he played matchmaker and "finds love" means that he got Token and the new girl to hook up?
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 25, 2012 11:47 am Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
NeuroHeart wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

#2: Pip had way more speaking roles/importance than Red has. Red doesn't even really have a consistent name (she was called Rebecca in "The List.")

I guess Trey and Matt really didn't like Pip then. Prior to his death in 201, the little chap had been silent since Season 6. Red, on the other hand, has been used pretty regularly since Season 8. Red has to be somewhat important if she has her own character page. Even though Kevin, Jason, and Dog Poo have their own pages as well, it's not like Annie, Lola, or any of the other girls (besides Wendy and Bebe of course) have their very own pages on here. Finally, Red was a playable character in South Park: Let's Go Tower Defense Play too.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 25, 2012 12:10 pm Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
NeuroHeart wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

I just don't think anyones getting killed this episode, (except maybe Kenny :) ). M&T have only killed off 3 recurring minor charactors that I can think of, Pip, Chef, and Miss Crabtree. Everyone else has been a one shot charactor.
Red use to be call Bertha at first but I think her name got changed to Rebecca during the list. And she's had the nick name Red ever since day one.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 25, 2012 12:23 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
nwt000 wrote:
I guess Trey and Matt really didn't like Pip then.

They never liked Charles Dickens, so I always wondered why they even included Pip in the show. Then they made "Pip" aka "Great Expectations" and pretty much killed him off looooong before "201".

Butters replaced Pip as the gullible character, and I think the show is better for it. I didn't have anything against Pip though.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 25, 2012 1:52 pm Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 pm143Park County Police Station
maxbjr wrote:
I just don't think anyones getting killed this episode, (except maybe Kenny :) ). M&T have only killed off 3 recurring minor charactors that I can think of, Pip, Chef, and Miss Crabtree. Everyone else has been a one shot charactor.
Red use to be call Bertha at first but I think her name got changed to Rebecca during the list. And she's had the nick name Red ever since day one.
I would count Choksondik, Ted (the Mayor's aide), Cartman's dolls (namely Clyde Frog), and Mrs. Donovan.

Also, Kyle was originally going to be killed off, but then they decided to permanently kill Kenny. While yes, neither happened, it goes to show that they have no problem killing characters. I don't think anyone is ever safe except for Cartman. Not that I think anyone is getting killed off today.
nwt000 wrote:
I guess Trey and Matt really didn't like Pip then. Prior to his death in 201, the little chap had been silent since Season 6. Red, on the other hand, has been used pretty regularly since Season 8. Red has to be somewhat important if she has her own character page. Even though Kevin, Jason, and Dog Poo have their own pages as well, it's not like Annie, Lola, or any of the other girls (besides Wendy and Bebe of course) have their very own pages on here. Finally, Red was a playable character in South Park: Let's Go Tower Defense Play too.
Pip also has his own page and was a playable character in the tower defense game...look how that turned out. :P
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 7 of 12 180 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next