Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 10 of 12 178 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 27, 2012 5:36 pm Offline
  • Profile
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
Here is my opinon on "Cartman Finds Love".

In the first act, I thought it was funny, to be honest. I also like how Kyle thought the girls were 'into' him, and how he was so happy and excited. That shows huge evidence that Kyle isn't gay.
Cartman is in love with himself so can't really say anything about that. I liked how the girls were mentioned and how they had lines. I've been also thinking, recently, Clyde, Token, Kenny, Butters, Cartman(a lot), Stan, and other characters getting episodes of their own. Clyde had Reverse Cowgirl, Token Cartman Finds Love. Kenny The Poor Kid, Butters Butterball, Cartman 1% and others, and Stan You're Getting Old and Ass Burgers.
Also Tweek hasn't been speaking/heard since season 6! That was 10 seasons ago! Craig had minor parts in one episode, but still.
Anyway, this episode was a great way to have a one time character/character episode.
Hopefully, the girls will have larger roles in 16B.
Lastly, again this episode was great, give it a 8.88/10 because I was hoping, a lot, that Kyle would kick Cartman's ass.
Hoping for.....
Revenge....! :twisted:

That's my honest opinon, I guess :tweek:
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 27, 2012 5:55 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
Finally got around to watching this episode. I freaking loved it. 10/10.
Image
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 27, 2012 7:10 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:27 am39
Let me start by saying best episode since Cash 4 Gold in my book. The Cartman/Kyle gay bit was the first mashing of those characters that has really worked this season. f*cking hilarious when Token turned Kyle down thinking he was hitting on him.

That said I don't quite get Matt and Trey apparently ripping on people who dislike interracial relationships when they are the infamous creators of the "Goobacks" themselves. Care to explain why you get to live in a grey area and jab at everyone on both sides of that issue guys? Total asshattery.
- the word as it came from Jesus
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 27, 2012 7:16 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
nall wrote:
Heads up for those interested, they've been tweaking the schedules.

1608 will premiere the last Wednesday of September.
Thanks nall for the info! I have now updated the countdown timer. Here is the updated timer:

Click this link each day

As of this post, here is the countdown until 1608 premiers:

151 days, 23 hours, 47 minutes, 18 seconds

^ That's Wednesday, September 26, 2012 :)
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 27, 2012 7:28 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:12 am7
By the way, at the 3rd act when Kyle told Nichole that Cartman set Nichole and Token up how did she interpret it?

Here's what I think:
When she heard that she thought Cartman set them up together so she would stay away from Kyle. I mean Cartman confessed to love Kyle in front of everyone instead of telling Token and Nichole to make up. I bet she thought that Cartman and Kyle broke up and when Cartman confessed on the megatron, she must've thought Cartman is still madly in love with Kyle and it might have encouraged her to do the same and not give up on her love.

I think that she thought of him a little racist.

So what do you think am I right?
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 27, 2012 7:45 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:38 pm79Wisconsin
Thank you matt n trey, for making an episode that cheered me up. It was interesting to see cartman as the matchmaker with cupid me at his side. I guess setting those two up (token and nichole) is totally him, with his racist ways. but dude, kyle. I know cartman was trying to keep those two together because they were of the same race, but he just had to do it by claiming kyle? HAHA. Okay even though i know cartman's motives arent really pure, and you dont know if he was just doing it to humiliate kyle (surely there are different ways to do such a thing other than coming out of the closet, and also the thing that djongpoy said about the jumbotron part) who knows. *splodes*

i thought the whole part with cartman telling everyone he was gay was kyle was so dsklfaj;lfj;sa f;lsdjf. Like it's hilarious, and really cute, in a kymany way. Well, it's more one sided kyman...lol

Who knows. Cartman might very well be gay. We don't know that. He's more likely gay than jewish. What we do know is that our dear cartman is totally insane, and obsessed dude.

And isnt it possible, just possible that cartman always sort of had a possessive additude regarding kyle that is his form of fondness? I mean, it's possible. We've seen his sensitive side a FEW times, he just hides it by being a complete arse.

Also, i laughed really hard at kyle's expressions during the song that cartman sang. I'm gonna go listen to that song now.

*splodes*
"Sometimes, love is hard. But you cant just run away from it. When you start to have somethin special you have to work at it.Even though it might seem that the world is against you,u still have to hold on with both hands! "-Eric Cartman
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 27, 2012 8:27 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 am115
Dear Stanluv25,
Stop hating on Kyle and Cartman. I'm not saying you have to be a super-Kyman fan (I think most insanely obsessed fanpeople are crazy)!, but it's just the way you're hating. It seems like your downright disgusted and cringe every time you see them remotely being friends. Ever since the Imaginationland saga started, especially Part II, they've had a few episodes a season where there's a one or both-sided friendliness. Yes, it may be out-of-character and not so much 'Classic South Park' but DEAL WITH IT. Nobody without any authority equal to or higher than the producers will listen. After '200' and '201' (those are episode titles, NOT production codes), did Comedy Central listen? No! And that situation was a thousand times more extreme. Come on, they still hate each other in 11/14 episodes, and at the end of the day, so some new idea shouldn't kill South Park for y'all. At least you're not one of those people who say "I quit" after a trivial, most likely not worth debating thing in an episode. Congratulations, you're not insane. *Chuckes and a fake grin*

And for a lot of people out there, (I know you wouldn't quit SP unless something was so [blanking out here] that it made you pissed off and so mortifyingly offended, and a hundred times worst than '201'), IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE DIRECTION THE SHOW IS GOING, QUIT WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. 99.9% of y'all don't have the authority to change it. If all you're going to do it hate, STOP WATCHING! Damn, I'm probably doing to have to say that so many times I minus well put that in my signature.
If you don't like the direction SP's going in, quit watching.There's nothing we could do about it, unless you're producer or higher in the authority chain.And they won't listen to fan ideas.It's not worth your time to only hate.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 27, 2012 8:56 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
djongpoy wrote:
By the way, at the 3rd act when Kyle told Nichole that Cartman set Nichole and Token up how did she interpret it?

Here's what I think:
When she heard that she thought Cartman set them up together so she would stay away from Kyle. I mean Cartman confessed to love Kyle in front of everyone instead of telling Token and Nichole to make up. I bet she thought that Cartman and Kyle broke up and when Cartman confessed on the megatron, she must've thought Cartman is still madly in love with Kyle and it might have encouraged her to do the same and not give up on her love.

I think that she thought of him a little racist.

So what do you think am I right?

She interpreted it as "I had Token all wrong. I thought it was him who sent that teddy bear with the racist tag, and that just turned me off to him. Now I know it was that Cartman guy who did it. And I also had Kyle wrong - he and Cartman really are going out. But at least I can apologize to Token."
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 27, 2012 9:13 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:15 pm2
I think this episode is funny, yet it's different from the other episodes.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 27, 2012 10:32 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
99 i fail wrote:
Dear Stanluv25,
Stop hating on Kyle and Cartman. I'm not saying you have to be a super-Kyman fan (I think most insanely obsessed fanpeople are crazy)!, but it's just the way you're hating. It seems like your downright disgusted and cringe every time you see them remotely being friends. Ever since the Imaginationland saga started, especially Part II, they've had a few episodes a season where there's a one or both-sided friendliness. Yes, it may be out-of-character and not so much 'Classic South Park' but DEAL WITH IT. Nobody without any authority equal to or higher than the producers will listen. After '200' and '201' (those are episode titles, NOT production codes), did Comedy Central listen? No! And that situation was a thousand times more extreme. Come on, they still hate each other in 11/14 episodes, and at the end of the day, so some new idea shouldn't kill South Park for y'all. At least you're not one of those people who say "I quit" after a trivial, most likely not worth debating thing in an episode. Congratulations, you're not insane. *Chuckes and a fake grin*

And for a lot of people out there, (I know you wouldn't quit SP unless something was so [blanking out here] that it made you pissed off and so mortifyingly offended, and a hundred times worst than '201'), IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE DIRECTION THE SHOW IS GOING, QUIT WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. 99.9% of y'all don't have the authority to change it. If all you're going to do it hate, STOP WATCHING! Damn, I'm probably doing to have to say that so many times I minus well put that in my signature.


I wish I could hate the two as friends less but I can't. It really is all the fault of Kyman fans. They are so insane and they honestly think their ship is canon it's annoying and disgusting. Because of the strong love for Cartman/Kyle it has turned me away from the two even being friendly because I can't help but shudder in disgust. Plus it seems their relationship is changing from the hate to well, slight calm between them. And it feels OOC for me. It feels forced. But this is all my opinion. Can't and won't stop hating the two. Wish I could but, cannot.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 27, 2012 11:11 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Stanluv25 wrote:
99 i fail wrote:
Dear Stanluv25,
Stop hating on Kyle and Cartman. I'm not saying you have to be a super-Kyman fan (I think most insanely obsessed fanpeople are crazy)!, but it's just the way you're hating. It seems like your downright disgusted and cringe every time you see them remotely being friends. Ever since the Imaginationland saga started, especially Part II, they've had a few episodes a season where there's a one or both-sided friendliness. Yes, it may be out-of-character and not so much 'Classic South Park' but DEAL WITH IT. Nobody without any authority equal to or higher than the producers will listen. After '200' and '201' (those are episode titles, NOT production codes), did Comedy Central listen? No! And that situation was a thousand times more extreme. Come on, they still hate each other in 11/14 episodes, and at the end of the day, so some new idea shouldn't kill South Park for y'all. At least you're not one of those people who say "I quit" after a trivial, most likely not worth debating thing in an episode. Congratulations, you're not insane. *Chuckes and a fake grin*

And for a lot of people out there, (I know you wouldn't quit SP unless something was so [blanking out here] that it made you pissed off and so mortifyingly offended, and a hundred times worst than '201'), IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE DIRECTION THE SHOW IS GOING, QUIT WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. 99.9% of y'all don't have the authority to change it. If all you're going to do it hate, STOP WATCHING! Damn, I'm probably doing to have to say that so many times I minus well put that in my signature.


I wish I could hate the two as friends less but I can't. It really is all the fault of Kyman fans. They are so insane and they honestly think their ship is canon it's annoying and disgusting. Because of the strong love for Cartman/Kyle it has turned me away from the two even being friendly because I can't help but shudder in disgust. Plus it seems their relationship is changing from the hate to well, slight calm between them. And it feels OOC for me. It feels forced. But this is all my opinion. Can't and won't stop hating the two. Wish I could but, cannot.




Fanon usually pairs characters in such a homophobic manner, it distorts canon ideas. Kyle and Cartman took the role of fan fiction and ripped on it, like south park rips on everything else. i wouldn't worry because fan fic is not canon
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 27, 2012 11:28 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:36 pm70
First of all, someone mentioned "Cash 4 Gold" on this thread. I was driving off the freeway the other day and I saw some dumbass dancing around, swinging a "Cash For Gold & Silver" sign. I thought it was hilarious, considering the South Park episode.

Back to the topic...

This episode was pretty good. I have to say though, I pretty much predicted the idea of the episode from the preview clip. I think what it showed, gave too much away. This is the first time I've actually been able to accurately guess what the episode was about from the preview clip. I mean, c'mon. It first showed Nicole playing a game with the girls, and then the next scene was Cartman crying. Lets see, Cartman is obviously a racist, so, considering that the previous scene featured a new black girl, then Token & the new black girl broke up.

Next time, please do a better job of choosing the previews.

Good episode, though. 8/10
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 28, 2012 12:24 am Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:27 am39
JOSHSKORN wrote:
First of all, someone mentioned "Cash 4 Gold" on this thread. I was driving off the freeway the other day and I saw some dumbass dancing around, swinging a "Cash For Gold & Silver" sign. I thought it was hilarious, considering the South Park episode.


I brought it up earlier on this page, and yes, that's exactly what makes that episode the best of the season for me. It was so relevant to the prevalence of greedy enterprises in our society today, and cash for gold schemes are one of the more blatant incarnations of greed around right now and certainly one of the most pathetic. It was perfect social satire and comedy gold and the peeps who still don't get or appreciate that episode amaze me.

Now back to Cartman *Forges* Love before someone throws a shoe at me...
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 28, 2012 4:38 am Offline
  • Profile
Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:35 am3
Wow on signup -had to uncheck the "I am willing to become part of a Humancentipad". You freaks...lol

I give this episode a 9 out of 10. Nothing from Kenny, and Kyle shoulda kicked Cartman in the nuts as he ran away from Halitosis girl. But besides the bullying ep, the best of the season so far.
Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Apr 28, 2012 5:03 pm Offline
  • Profile
Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:02 am498My own private torture chamber
LOVED it!

Cartman, oh Cartman. He ships himself and Kyle more than anybody.

Kyle noticing the girls taking more of an interest in him once they thought he was gay was priceless. This is me with a gay guy. ;p

And an edit- Stan and Kyle's bff-ship is what made me such a big SP fan in the first place. I'd like to see more of it. But Cartman and Kyle always crack me up. Cartman is codependent on Kyle. It's not so much that he hates him, it's that he LOVES to "hate" him. Cartman wouldn't be as much fun without Kyle in his life.
I don't have a signature
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 10 of 12 178 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X