Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 3 of 3 45 posts Previous  1, 2, 3
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostWed Sep 26, 2012 6:12 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
Any South Park is good South Park, (except for that one episode way back in.....). Still, I'd rather it be an all kids episode then have any adult involvement. (Ok, saying Randy's an adult might be a bit of a stretch, but you know what I mean). From the clip and the episode discription, it's still possable to see more kids and less Randy. Unfortunitly for Stanluv and others, I'm feeling that if you don't know much about football, some of the jokes maybe lost to you all :( . < I can see alot of sight gags lost on people who aren't current on football this year. Because of the subject matter I can see this being an episode where people either really love it or really don't care for it. Finally, since football is a team sport, we may see other kids involved with one liners, ie Token, Craig, etc. And we might see the girls in thier cheerleader roles, (the return of Nicole?, in at least a background spot.)
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostWed Sep 26, 2012 6:18 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
Stanluv25 wrote:
Season 25 was a heck of a lot better than the 1st half.

Wow Stanluv, thanks for aging me and everyone else 8 or 9 years, LOL. One could only hope M&T push South Park for 25 years. :) It would be something to look forward to in my old age :P . (I'm guessing you mean season 5.)
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostWed Sep 26, 2012 8:21 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
If Kenny wasn't in the press image, I'd say he'd die in a football accident. But than again, he could ironically die in a sarcastaball accident.

Big-Will wrote:
but it'll be DAMNED funny if Butters gets sarcastic too.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around that idea. It sounds so... unbutterslike.

maxbjr wrote:
(I'm guessing you mean season 5.)

I'm guessing she meant season 15.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostWed Sep 26, 2012 1:19 pm Offline
Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:38 pm79Wisconsin
I hope it isnt just a randy episode. You know i can't stand even seeing randy marsh on my tv. At least the press images have the boys in it. I wish tweek could have a line or two in this. I honestly don't have much hope in this, but any south park is better than none. I'm assuming that no one will die, as this is south park and not homestuck (lol) so at least it may cheer me up a bit.

Just please, no randy/sharon argument scenes, i get enough of that when i'm home, I don't need anymore of that.
"Sometimes, love is hard. But you cant just run away from it. When you start to have somethin special you have to work at it.Even though it might seem that the world is against you,u still have to hold on with both hands! "-Eric Cartman
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostWed Sep 26, 2012 2:28 pm Offline
Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 am115
Hey guys!

Why is everybody assuming the gifted student is Butters? I'd bet it's not. Just because he's standing in the front makes him amazing? That could be a still from any part of the episode. Or as they did in ep. 1513, maybe they don't include half the stuff they put in press pictures! And remember ep. 1510, where the 'Who was the mystery person" thing was? IT WASN'T EVEN A PERSON! It was a rat!

DNA: Do Not Assume

I have no clue what the episode is about. Many press releases/pictures/descriptions are misleading, and sometimes even the preview clips are omitted from the final episode. We just gotta wait!
~Glad to be back.
If you don't like the direction SP's going in, quit watching.There's nothing we could do about it, unless you're producer or higher in the authority chain.And they won't listen to fan ideas.It's not worth your time to only hate.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostWed Sep 26, 2012 2:36 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA

Stan - #7
Kyle - #30
Cartman - #53
Kenny - #24
Butters - #14
Craig - #9
Clyde - #8
Kevin - #12
Token - #20
Dog Poo - #26

What Broncos players are wearing those numbers these days?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostWed Sep 26, 2012 4:14 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I wonder if this becomes another huge safety hysteria like the one in Child Abduction is Not Funny.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostWed Sep 26, 2012 4:56 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
nwt000 wrote:
I wonder if this becomes another huge safety hysteria like the one in Child Abduction is Not Funny.

Is that a metaphorical question? you do get all the data before us... do you actually know?
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostWed Sep 26, 2012 5:25 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
(ugly)Bob wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Is that a metaphorical question? you do get all the data before us... do you actually know?

No, I don't have any idea what's going to happen tonight other than LaMarr Woodley from the Pittsburgh Steelers is guest starring in this one.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostWed Sep 26, 2012 5:26 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
JVM wrote:
Oh, so there's finally a new episode of South Park and it's about sarcasm? Real original!

Okay, I was going to try to do the entire post in sarcasm but it just made me feel like a dick.

I'm meh - like Stanluv, I'm not a big fan of football and it depends how involved the sports' rules are, but considering the spotlight seems to be on the made-up new sport, I'm not too worried about that. I'm just happy South Park's back, even if the new episode's quality isn't that high.

My main prediction right here: Butters isn't actually going to be sarcastic at all, but everyone THINKS he's being sarcastic, so points for him - thus making the champ.

I hope though, based on the clip, we get a good amount of Sharon to balance out Randy, and hopefully we see the other kids take a role, not just Butters and possibly Stan. Maybe we'll even see the cheerleaders again.

And hey, maybe that football guest star dude that got announced a few weeks ago will show up in here.

The long and short of it though, honestly - don't really care much for the specific idea, but will take what I can get for a premiere.

But hey, I've been wrong before. :timmy:

For all we know, this could be another pop-culture bullsh*t episode...
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostWed Sep 26, 2012 5:47 pm Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
I like all you guys. You're all so cool and nice and fun.

I'm a lot calmer this season. It's the first time I've realized...this is just a show. Quality doesn't mean anything. Just a show.

It used to be the end of the world if there was a bad episode. Not good for my blood pressure levels. It's just a show.

Just a show.

Regardless of the quality, it'll be fun to watch.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostWed Sep 26, 2012 6:18 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
99 i fail wrote:
Hey guys!

Why is everybody assuming the gifted student is Butters? I'd bet it's not. Just because he's standing in the front makes him amazing? That could be a still from any part of the episode. Or as they did in ep. 1513, maybe they don't include half the stuff they put in press pictures! And remember ep. 1510, where the 'Who was the mystery person" thing was? IT WASN'T EVEN A PERSON! It was a rat!

DNA: Do Not Assume

I have no clue what the episode is about. Many press releases/pictures/descriptions are misleading, and sometimes even the preview clips are omitted from the final episode. We just gotta wait!
~Glad to be back.

Probably gonna be Stan, lol. Like the wiki said - he's good at every sport, right?
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostWed Sep 26, 2012 6:26 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
nwt000 wrote:
(ugly)Bob wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

No, I don't have any idea what's going to happen tonight other than LaMarr Woodley from the Pittsburgh Steelers is guest starring in this one.

haha, okay!
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostWed Sep 26, 2012 6:59 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Big-Will wrote:
Stan - #7
Kyle - #30
Cartman - #53
Kenny - #24
Butters - #14
Craig - #9
Clyde - #8
Kevin - #12
Token - #20
Dog Poo - #26

What Broncos players are wearing those numbers these days?

#7 - Nobody
#30 - David Bruton
#53 - Steven Johnson
#24 - Champ Bailey
#14 - Brandon Stokley (inventor of the canned vegetables)
#9 - Nobody
#8 - Nobody
#12 - Matthew Willis
#20 - Mike Adams
#26 - Rahim Moore
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostWed Sep 26, 2012 10:12 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Everyone, go to the post-air thread. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 3 of 3 45 posts Previous  1, 2, 3