Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 3 45 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostMon Sep 24, 2012 5:18 am Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Looking forward to see how Randy will affect the NFL in this one. I wonder if Sarcastaball will become a unisex sport.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostMon Sep 24, 2012 7:58 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Uh oh. I feel a chant coming on... FOOTBALL-BALL! FOOTBALL-BALL!!! FOOTBALL-BALL!!!

can't wait. :mrgreen:
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostMon Sep 24, 2012 8:30 am Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I think M&T should also take a few shots at the replacement refs who botch just about every call they handle.
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostMon Sep 24, 2012 8:32 am Offline
Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:12 pm13Wuhan,China
This episode is gonna kick ass! :lol:
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostMon Sep 24, 2012 9:10 am Offline
Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:11 pm155
It does look good, and that scares me. Everytime in 16A I thought would be a good episode, it turned out to be an episode I never want to think of again. On the upside, the fall episodes the past few years in my opinion have been superior so I hope for that trend to continue.

With the absolute craziness that's going on in the NFL, I'm not surprised one bit at this.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostMon Sep 24, 2012 1:38 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
^ It really is give and take. Some episodes are better than I thought- like Faith Hilling was, and some need to be watched a few times for me to really like, in the case of I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining. Some I try to stay hopeful but am severely disappointed like Jewpacabra. Generally the last half of the season is good but again, sometimes not. Season 25 was a heck of a lot better than the 1st half. Season 10 had a mix of good and bad episodes and def. some I will never watch again. That's the nice thing about SP, you never know when you're going to get an amazing episode.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostMon Sep 24, 2012 3:25 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
This episode seems...rather fishy to me. I have a feeling the pop-culture bullsh*t could dominate this one. I'll just have to wait and see.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostMon Sep 24, 2012 3:48 pm Offline
Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:34 am15
This one better be good like the last episode. I really don't want another pop culture interfere in this one. We have too many of them.

Aside of that, I'm really curious of Randy's strategy game.I love his crazy ideas :unhoodedkenny:
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostMon Sep 24, 2012 9:22 pm Offline
Trey and Matt should do a 180 on the script and have it focus on the replacement referees instead of concussions after the bullshit that went down in Seattle tonight.
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostTue Sep 25, 2012 1:33 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
nwt000 wrote:
Trey and Matt should do a 180 on the script and have it focus on the replacement referees instead of concussions after the bullshit that went down in Seattle tonight.

A-fucking-men, brother!
(I'll rant about that in a more appropriate thread.)

This image tells me a lot about the message the guys wish to get across this week.

They are probably going to lament the pussification of football, especially the NFL, with all these lame-ass penalties they keep coming up with. "Uh, touching the quarterback; 15 yard penalty..." These are grown-ass men, they know the risks.

In the process, though, they just might stumble on another great sport for us to all enjoy.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostTue Sep 25, 2012 4:53 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1435in a secret underground bunker
Looks like Butters has found something he is finally good at! :lol:

Randy obviously played football or something and is suffering the 'effects' of it. Either that or the sarcasticball has started to play with his brain. Either way, this is gonna be a weird episode.

I'm looking forward to the Steelers Player and his voice cameo :) This one definitely has potential to be good....but it just has to be somewhat coherent. I don't handle sarcasm well :?
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostTue Sep 25, 2012 5:03 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
26 hours until Sarcastaball at 10 pm EDT!
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostTue Sep 25, 2012 5:27 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
nwt000 wrote:

Wouldn't doubt if it becomes a last-minute rewrite.

Of course, I can see the REAL emphasis reflecting that of the Saints' old defensive coach and his "bounty program."
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostWed Sep 26, 2012 1:58 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Oh, so there's finally a new episode of South Park and it's about sarcasm? Real original!

Okay, I was going to try to do the entire post in sarcasm but it just made me feel like a dick.

I'm meh - like Stanluv, I'm not a big fan of football and it depends how involved the sports' rules are, but considering the spotlight seems to be on the made-up new sport, I'm not too worried about that. I'm just happy South Park's back, even if the new episode's quality isn't that high.

My main prediction right here: Butters isn't actually going to be sarcastic at all, but everyone THINKS he's being sarcastic, so points for him - thus making the champ.

I hope though, based on the clip, we get a good amount of Sharon to balance out Randy, and hopefully we see the other kids take a role, not just Butters and possibly Stan. Maybe we'll even see the cheerleaders again.

And hey, maybe that football guest star dude that got announced a few weeks ago will show up in here.

The long and short of it though, honestly - don't really care much for the specific idea, but will take what I can get for a premiere.

But hey, I've been wrong before. :timmy:
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* PostWed Sep 26, 2012 2:10 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
The clip is pretty clear that Randy's the one suffering from sarcasm, so he must have gotten a concussion somewhere, but it'll be DAMNED funny if Butters gets sarcastic too.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 3 45 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next