Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 6 76 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 8:59 pm Offline
Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:49 pm53
I was right.

Not saying this episode was POORLY written but it completely failed to make me laugh. I don't think I even giggled once.

I said in another topic that the show is going downhill and it is. This might just be the most boring South Park episode that I have ever seen.

I did enjoy the Dr. Seuss animation but I feel like I am the oldest person here.

This episode was complete crap compared to episodes from seasons years ago. Some of you think Insecurity and A Nightmare On Face Time were crap but liked this one? I am a person that can actually enjoy the episode PIP and the musical episode from season 3 but this newest one was by far one of the weakest episodes ever. I guess I am the only one who thinks they are running out of ideas.

This is only what I think. It's fine if you thought it was awesome but I don't just settle with mediocrity.
Man at Bar: Enjoying the show?
Randy: To be honest, I'm just here for the blowjob
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 9:10 pm Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:00 pm27
Meh, I didnt think this episode was that great. Still think Going Native was worse though. I'm kinda just mad this wasnt the election episode. If they dont do an election episode next week im going to be mad. I've been waiting on it all year. Trapper Keeper, Douche and Turd, and About Last Night are freakin awesome episodes.
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 9:13 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Actually, they do occasionally come here, but I have no idea what they're doing next week nor do I get input into that process.
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 9:16 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
nall wrote:
Actually, they do occasionally come here, but I have no idea what they're doing next week nor do I get input into that process.

No problem, it was a long shot. I say 2-1 odds on next week's episode directly involving Romney and Obama. I still hope Red gets her own episode before the series ends.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 9:32 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Watching that episode made me fart.

What happened?

Though I do find it humorous that I gave a friend of mine a hard time once for mispronouncing Belarus, much in the same way Jesus did.
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 9:33 pm Offline
Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:49 pm53
nall wrote:

Wow Matt and Trey actually come here sometimes? That's cool. I Know I criticize some of the new episodes but god I love those guys to death. I think my entire humor and personality is influenced by them. I think the show is going downhill but I am strongly pulling for them to get better and I still think it can happen. It's hard to doubt a genius. I thought season 12 was when the show started to go downhill a bit but for me season 13 was really solid.
Man at Bar: Enjoying the show?
Randy: To be honest, I'm just here for the blowjob
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 9:47 pm Offline
Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:19 pm12
lol good episode. I think what really made me laugh out of everything was the comment Butters said to Stan about him being a "cute butthole," or something like that.

I love all these Stan episodes and it seems like Kyle and his relationship is back, but I do kinda miss Kyle and Cartmans interactions since they made the episode awesome...I don't know...Matt and Trey probably don't want them to get along and gave us Cartman and Kyle fans a small treat in the first half of this season...Oh well...
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 9:50 pm Offline
Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:04 am3
Jesus was in recent Butterballs episode.
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 9:58 pm Offline
Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:19 pm12
nall wrote:

Hello admin, do you know if Matt and Trey will ever hold a Q&A or do you just ask on the website?
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 31, 2012 11:23 pm Offline
Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:22 am25
Good episode. May have had the same kind of style as Faith Hilling, but seeing a drugged up Jesus going on a rampage over the Dr Seuss world is the icing on the cake.

Oh, and "FREE PUSSY RIOT!"

8.1/10
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 01, 2012 12:17 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
JmLovesSouthPark wrote:
nall wrote:

Hello admin, do you know if Matt and Trey will ever hold a Q&A or do you just ask on the website?

It's been a loooong time since they had a Q&A here, when we had a chatroom, seven years ago. Now we don't have an official chatroom anymore, so having another Q&A is highly unlikely.

There was one summer in which a few questions were answered by Matt and Trey every week, but that was even longer ago.

I think that they don't think they have anything new to add to the answers they've already given over the years.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 01, 2012 12:54 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I just love how M&T did a complete f*uk you to the fans who thought it was going to be about Lance Armstrong. :lol: I love when they do the unexpected. So random too, Jesus taking drugs? After hearing this and seeing Stan didn't cut off his bracelet, I was afraid it would turn into some big religious episode thing and he'd get really religious. But it's funny, the only reason he didn't cut his off because 'it looks nice.' :mrgreen: Very kid-like response which is always needed in the show.

Well I guess it's safe to say Butters' assessment of Stan a few weeks ago was right- he does care a lot about his image! Goodness kid, he has turned into a jerk lately. He wasn't like this before, hope it's not some new thing about Stan we're going to see more of. He's the sweet sensitive emotional kid. Not the one who admires himself.

The Dr. Suess spoof was okay. Got kind of annoying. Will have to watch eppy again to grade it.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 01, 2012 4:11 am Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
Stanluv25 wrote:
Well I guess it's safe to say Butters' assessment of Stan a few weeks ago was right- he does care a lot about his image! Goodness kid, he has turned into a jerk lately. He wasn't like this before, hope it's not some new thing about Stan we're going to see more of. He's the sweet sensitive emotional kid. Not the one who admires himself.

It's called stress. His sweet sensitive side is being put under a lot of pressure.

The part in this episode that I loved the best was the very beginning. It showed the Walgreens and had some chorus singing "Walgreeeeeeeeeeens!"

That goes inside my head. I always think something like that in my head whenever I go to Walgreens or pass one. I don't know why.
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 01, 2012 4:11 am Offline
Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:11 pm155
^ Without Lance Armstrong this episode wouldn't have been made, so technically was still Armstrong.

While the episode had its boring moments, it was a good episode. Although, I felt the ending felt cut off.
Re: *1613: A Scause for Applause* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 01, 2012 6:19 am Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
SOMEONE has to make a ringtone of that "Walgreeeeeeeeeeeeeeens" part at the beginning. I swear I would immediately put it for my Walgreens ringtone when they call me telling me a prescription is ready.

That would be hysterical.
Stan and Kyle :)

Sort by  
Page 2 of 6 76 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next