Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 2 22 posts 1, 2  Next
*1701: Let Go, Let Gov* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Sep 23, 2013 3:50 am OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
This week on South Park, it's "Let Go, Let Gov"

NEW YORK, September 23, 2013 – Cartman wants to hold the government
accountable for secretly monitoring all of his personal information in an all-new episode of “South Park” titled, “Let Go, Let Gov,” premiering Wednesday, September 25 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on COMEDY CENTRAL.

When Cartman manages to get himself behind the doors of the NSA, he doesn’t like what he finds in his personal file. He thinks it’s time he told everyone the truth. Meanwhile, Butters finds someone new to listen to his prayers.

Preview Clip
Re: *1701: Let Go, Let Gov* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Sep 23, 2013 4:27 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am562
We are in for a Snowden-related episode. Very surprising. Butters has survived the second almond M&M. Even more surprising. But what is most surprising is that we still have pre-air discussion threads on here despite Facebook and Twitter. Woohoo!
Re: *1701: Let Go, Let Gov* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Sep 23, 2013 11:49 am Offline
Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:14 pm1425471 feet.
I am half expecting that this 'Shitter' thing Cartman is transmitting to is their chance to take little shots at all the NSA and celebrity hijinks they've missed out on this summer.
Re: *1701: Let Go, Let Gov* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Sep 23, 2013 12:39 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Fix profile link plz.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1701: Let Go, Let Gov* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Sep 23, 2013 12:57 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Current events episode again... With Cartman as main character. How unexpected. Then again, who knows... Matt & Trey can always deliver something truly unexpected.
Re: *1701: Let Go, Let Gov* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Sep 23, 2013 1:14 pm Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
Despite my mixed views on Season 16 (and no, I'm not going back on my word), my hearts pumping!
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: *1701: Let Go, Let Gov* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Sep 23, 2013 2:50 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Cartman. Butters. TSA. Why am I not surprised?? :| Nothing sounds too thrilling from the info and clip so far. But this is SP and things can be better than they first appear. In the mean time...

is it too early to beg for a Stan episode?? lolz
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1701: Let Go, Let Gov* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Sep 23, 2013 3:22 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Cartman actually trying to do some sort of good for the general public? Interesting, I might actually root for him this time. I'm also super interested to see this mysterious figure Butters is putting his faith in now. One last thing: isn't Alec Baldwin dead in the SP universe after him and his brothers were bombed by the Royal Canadian Air Force in BLU?
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1701: Let Go, Let Gov* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Sep 23, 2013 3:40 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm94Antelope California
What if world leaders got the shitter, then everyone would hear what they were thinking and secrets like nuke codes and important information would fall into the enemies hands. Kind of like The Twilight Zone episode The Whole Truth. I think that might be what Let Gov is about. Like Putin or Obama getting the shitter and then their countries secrets would be out and spied on.
Re: *1701: Let Go, Let Gov* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Sep 23, 2013 4:00 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
nwt000 wrote:
Cartman actually trying to do some sort of good for the general public? Interesting, I might actually root for him this time. I'm also super interested to see this mysterious figure Butters is putting his faith in now. One last thing: isn't Alec Baldwin dead in the SP universe after him and his brothers were bombed by the Royal Canadian Air Force in BLU?

Can't say for sure, but the second preview video is out, and in it Butters is praying to the government, including President Obama. Let go and let Gov. ;)

And yes, he was dead. But then, several other people have come back from the dead, but not nearly as often as Kenny. Osama bin Laden had to be killed four times or so before he was dead in real life. SP:BLU offers a reason for Alec Baldwin's return: Satan did as Stan asked - he returned everything to how it was before the Canadians attacked. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1701: Let Go, Let Gov* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Sep 23, 2013 11:17 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18778I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Initial reaction after seeing clip 1: "wat." I'll have to see clip 2 to see if Butters is actually praying to Frobama. I imagine he's found some sort of way to communicate back and forth with a random TSA agent.
Re: *1701: Let Go, Let Gov* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Sep 24, 2013 9:44 am Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
I'm going to the store right now to get some snacks - Cheetos, Doritos, two subs, dipping sauce, whip cream, Coke, and Hawiaan Punch - for tomorrow's show.
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: *1701: Let Go, Let Gov* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Sep 24, 2013 11:36 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
So I'm trying to figure this out: is the GIF below from a new opening sequence, or from an upcoming episode? I'm going with opening sequence. What do you all think?

http://southparkdigital.tumblr.com/post ... for-tumblr
My SP Fan Site.

Re: *1701: Let Go, Let Gov* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Sep 24, 2013 11:55 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Big-Will wrote:
So I'm trying to figure this out: is the GIF below from a new opening sequence, or from an upcoming episode? I'm going with opening sequence. What do you all think?

http://southparkdigital.tumblr.com/post ... for-tumblr

Awesome! I`m also going with a new opening sequence.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1701: Let Go, Let Gov* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Sep 24, 2013 12:36 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
It's pretty clear that all of these 3D photos are previews of the new intro.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 2 22 posts 1, 2  Next