Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 2 22 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: *1701: Let Go, Let Gov* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Sep 24, 2013 5:35 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1434in a secret underground bunker
Eric Snowden, Obama, NSA, and Alec Baldwin!!! :shock:

Sounds Great!! :P :mrgreen:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1701: Let Go, Let Gov* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Sep 24, 2013 7:30 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
I assumed this 3d animation was just some sort of promo.

Fatass' thoughts being broadcast to the internet should be a comedic gold mine. A nice counterbalance to what should be a fairly soapbox-heavy A story. They guys are usually pretty good at shoving some high quality low-brow humor into some of their current event episodes.

Seems they are going to use Fatass and Butters to personify the most absurd perspectives on this NSA stuff.

This topic should make for some lively post-episode discussion. Chtulu knows I've got my opinions.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1701: Let Go, Let Gov* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Sep 24, 2013 8:48 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm299
Mamont wrote:
Current events episode again... With Cartman as main character. How unexpected. Then again, who knows... Matt & Trey can always deliver something truly unexpected.

My thoughts exactly.

After a whole year to think about this, once again it is typical current events episode, which in the years ahead in reruns this episode will be very dated :|

Big-Will wrote:
So I'm trying to figure this out: is the GIF below from a new opening sequence, or from an upcoming episode? I'm going with opening sequence. What do you all think?

http://southparkdigital.tumblr.com/post ... for-tumblr

I vote that it is a new opening :o

If so, I like it! 8)
Re: *1701: Let Go, Let Gov* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Sep 24, 2013 8:55 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18779I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Big-Will wrote:
So I'm trying to figure this out: is the GIF below from a new opening sequence, or from an upcoming episode? I'm going with opening sequence. What do you all think?

http://southparkdigital.tumblr.com/post ... for-tumblr

I was originally thinking "promo", but since all the twats say "Image from the new season", I would assume there's a new opening title sequence. I wonder if there's a new theme remix too. Perhaps a new Kenny line?
Re: *1701: Let Go, Let Gov* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 25, 2013 2:50 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
It's about time they do something new for the intro. I hope it's for such a thing, seems fun and colorful and childlike, as is the show in itself. (animation speaking of course). Just as long as the actual show is still the same. From the preview clips, looks like it is so that's good.

Still cannot believe the day has come. I was freaking out for the long wait. Still wish it were 14 episodes long. Hope these 10 are worth the trade-off.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1701: Let Go, Let Gov* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 25, 2013 5:08 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
I'm expecting a less naive and more badass butters. But thats simply because pf the havaii episode lol
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1701: Let Go, Let Gov* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 25, 2013 8:28 pm Offline
Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:41 pm1
One of the ONLY times I wish I paid for full cable....just gonna have to wait for it to go online. Really though, I hope they dont follow the trend of season 16 and have more clunkers than winners. Where's Towlie with my Doob?

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 2 22 posts Previous  1, 2