Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 4 47 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
*1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 06, 2013 10:07 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
SOUTH PARK
TITLE: WORLD WAR ZIMMERMAN
Episode #1703 Air date: October 9, 2013

Cartman sees Token as a threat to all humanity.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 06, 2013 10:15 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
I see dead people...
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 06, 2013 10:23 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Big-Will wrote:
I see dead people...

I hope dead people doesn't mean multiple recurring characters. Cartman is probably the only person on the show who could pull of the role of George Zimmerman, but this one could be hit or miss. I hope down the line we see less of Cartman being the center of most episodes and more of him being supporting comic relief.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 06, 2013 10:25 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
We've been getting a lot of Cartman-Token episodes the last few seasons - not that I'm complaining, they have a fun dynamic.

This one sounds like a great, subtle spoof of the Zimmerman-Martin case, definitely not what I was expecting.

EDIT:
From the Episode Guide:
Quote:
"Cartman is deeply disturbed by a single person who he sees as a thread to all humanity. He races around the country to put an end to Patient Zero, the ticking time bomb that is Token."
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 06, 2013 10:32 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Say nall, is there any chance you might have a preview clip and press images of this episode?
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 06, 2013 10:42 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
nwt000 wrote:
Say nall, is there any chance you might have a preview clip and press images of this episode?

Yes.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/5 ... have-a-gun
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 06, 2013 10:47 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Surely many racist jokes will be heard this week then? Will need more info but so far doesn't sound too interesting. Guess I'm just sick of Cartman's name showing up every 3 episodes.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 06, 2013 10:54 pm Offline
Stanluv25 wrote:
Surely many racist jokes will be heard this week then? Will need more info but so far doesn't sound too interesting. Guess I'm just sick of Cartman's name showing up every 3 episodes.

Every three episodes? Please, you're giving them far too much credit! He's basically the center of every other episode.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 06, 2013 10:59 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Cartman over reacting over something thats not going to be that a big deal & being his racist over obnoxious self hope Token kicks his ass.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 06, 2013 11:12 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
JVM wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:

Every three episodes? Please, you're giving them far too much credit! He's basically the center of every other episode.

What incredible irony! :lol:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 06, 2013 11:17 pm Offline
Big-Will wrote:
JVM wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:

What incredible irony! :lol:

I gave up on complaining about the frequency of Cartman episodes years ago - now I just get amused when other people do it :)
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 06, 2013 11:21 pm Offline
JVM wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:

I kind of wish Trey would grow some balls and write an episode about someone other than Fatass, Butters, or Randy. Maybe someone who's been around forever but has never gotten the spotlight like Red, Kevin or Annie.
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 06, 2013 11:28 pm Offline
nwt000 wrote:
JVM wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:

I kind of wish Trey would grow some balls and write an episode about someone other than Fatass, Butters, or Randy. Maybe someone who's been around forever but has never gotten the spotlight like Red, Kevin or Annie.

We all do, but the chances of that are slim to none. I'd settle for something with Kenny, Wendy or even a **proper** Kyle episode, something we haven't really gotten in years.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 06, 2013 11:34 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
I see Nicole in the picture on the homepage would be cool if she is in this one with token.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 06, 2013 11:41 pm Offline
It seems Nichole has finally broken the seventeen-year-old curse of South Park girlfriends f*cking disappearing out of thin air.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 4 47 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next