Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 6 79 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostMon Oct 14, 2013 8:21 am Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm94
I like the Goth kids so I think this episode should be great.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostMon Oct 14, 2013 9:20 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am560
A goths being goths episode. Sounds like a much-needed breath of fresh air... from the crypt. No Cartman, hopefully, no politics, and no celebrities. Just vamps being vamps. What a nice departure from the last week's weakness. So Henrietta is sent to the death camp of tolerance for fat and gay troubled emos? I hope she will get back at her crappy conformist parents for sending her to that craphole. Plus, maybe we'll finally learn the names of the rest of Henrietta's poser posse. Or maybe we won't. I'm still looking forward to seeing it.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostMon Oct 14, 2013 4:18 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
nall wrote:
So hopefully all you guys/gals wanting a non-core-boys episode are all stoked now. :wink:

This. For days.

Hey nall, why is there no "images" section for the different episodes in the guide anymore? That's typically where I'd go to find my press images.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostMon Oct 14, 2013 5:23 pm Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am254
Will we get a Bradley appearance?

Not holding out too much hope as I didn't see him in the Biggle family photos.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostMon Oct 14, 2013 5:35 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
BRMBug wrote:
nall wrote:
So hopefully all you guys/gals wanting a non-core-boys episode are all stoked now. :wink:

This. For days.

Hey nall, why is there no "images" section for the different episodes in the guide anymore? That's typically where I'd go to find my press images.

www.comedycentral.com/press/series/southpark.jhtml
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostMon Oct 14, 2013 6:14 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Those poor goth kids. First everyone is confusing them with those wannabe vampire douches and now they're being called emo. How's a kid supposed to create an identity for themselves with all this crap? :lol:

That only feels like half an episode though. They probably need to have another story going on with one of the main characters, or, like in Raisins and Ungroundable, rope someone in with the Goths. They are funny, but I don't think they can carry an entire episode. There's only so many times you can have them drop some Gothisms before it wears thin.

Their few lines in Mysterion Rises were an example of the perfect amount of Goth to keep it funny. Or when Stan is organizing the dance troupe. After that scene, the fact that the one kid is Goth doesn't factor into the episode.

They're going to be walking a line this week between something that stays funny and something that gets boring and repetitive. Good luck, dudes!
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostMon Oct 14, 2013 8:49 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
James--76 wrote:
BRMBug wrote:
nall wrote:

This. For days.

http://www.comedycentral.com/press/seri ... park.jhtml

The page to go to for the newest press release pics. The once posted here just aren't as big.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostMon Oct 14, 2013 11:31 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm299
Big-Will wrote:
James--76 wrote:

The page to go to for the newest press release pics. The once posted here just aren't as big.

^Here are the press images:

Press Image 1

Press Image 2

UhhIDontKnow wrote:

^That's what I was going to say :)

Perhaps Mint Berry Crunch comes to the rescue ;)
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostTue Oct 15, 2013 8:07 am Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
UhhIDontKnow wrote:

That would be really cool and everything but I'm not going to hold my breath.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostTue Oct 15, 2013 10:16 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2269Croatia (SE Europe)
Yay, goths! This should be interesting...

So, did Henrietta really turned into a homosexual emo kid? Looks like it in that image.
I wonder if four main boys will have a roll in this one at all (like in Krazy Kripples). I would like Bradley to be at least mentioned.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostTue Oct 15, 2013 3:31 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Henrietta is dressed different in the second pic. Maybe the joke is she turns emo or something after the camp??
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostTue Oct 15, 2013 6:05 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm94
I looked up emo for fun to know more about them and I saw that they cut themselves. That is just sick, part of me hopes that the episode will show kids cutting their wrists and things like that. I hope Henrietta doesn’t cut, that would freak me out to watch her doing that. She seems like a pretty cool kid and I think she is a good character to build an episode around.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostTue Oct 15, 2013 8:39 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I'm pretty sure she's dressed up like a vampire kid.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostWed Oct 16, 2013 1:03 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am560
nwt000 wrote:
I'm pretty sure she's dressed up like a vampire kid.

Nope. She's being a total emo. Zaozin=Saosin. I guess the idea is to cure her/straighten her up with a little help from the Vamps.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostWed Oct 16, 2013 1:19 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Stanluv25 wrote:
Henrietta is dressed different in the second pic. Maybe the joke is she turns emo or something after the camp??

Well, she won't return as a Goth or a Vamp, since both groups are going to try to turn her back into a Goth, Remember the episode description: "One of the Goth kids has been sent to a camp for troubled children. When she returns, her friends find her changed in a disturbing way." Which must likely means that she'll come back as an emo, precisely what she was sent there to be cured of. Now THAT... is irony.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 2 of 6 79 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next