Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 6 of 6 81 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostMon Oct 28, 2013 12:06 am Offline
Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:49 pm1
Seriously, Does anyone know the song at the beginning of the episode that the Goths are listening to as Henrietta reads Poe? It sounds amazing and I really wish to check it out
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostMon Oct 28, 2013 9:31 am Offline
Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:02 pm34
JVM wrote:
I justify the 'Scare Tactics' ending just by pointing out the episode would have been a LOT more awful if the emos were ACTUALLY plants. That makes the twist 100% justifiable to me.

Emos are the most fear thing only for gothics, I think, as well shaking plants, if not a ficus with a motor inside, for everybody :wink: .

And for horror movie and plants versus south park, M&T likes to use this reference coming from the 60's horror twilight zone movies. These were movies that represented our fears for the unknow/WW2/cold war. And M&T abuses on it.

About the music just after the intro, Iswear that I tried... but couldn't found the name of the music.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostMon Oct 28, 2013 1:04 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
The show's own band makes most of the music clips you hear on the show, so that song you hear right after the intro might sound familiar, but isn't anything you've heard on the radio.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostMon Oct 28, 2013 5:42 pm Offline
Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:02 pm34
Big-Will wrote:
The show's own band makes most of the music clips you hear on the show, so that song you hear right after the intro might sound familiar, but isn't anything you've heard on the radio.

Ohhhh gotcha :wink:
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostSat Nov 30, 2013 4:00 pm Offline
Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:17 pm1
How I see it: the goths are under attack by the asians and their only hope is to ally with the vamp kids(romans). They both have a common enemy. The asians are turning the goths and vamps into emos (contemporary white people). Even Michael's mom is asian and she wants to turn him into a "normal kid". The goth kids know they had raided vamp kids (roman) territories before (they burned the Hot Topic) but they risk everything and go straight into the vamp group to warn them about the common threat. The little goth kid tells his friend to kill him if he ever turns into an emo (the goths would rather die than become slaves). The woman at the child protection represents the ignorant people who think that goths, vamps and emos are all the same. They think the romans are the people living in France, Spain, etc. and the goths are the people living in Sweden, Germany, Ukraine, etc. but the goths and the romans have nothing to do with the cock sucking emos living in our times. So, goths and vamps are not the same as emos, the goths and the romans are different from the decaying white race living in our times.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostTue Dec 03, 2013 12:43 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Talk about reading too much into an episode!
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 6 of 6 81 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6