Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 6 81 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostWed Oct 23, 2013 8:49 pm Offline
Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:22 am25
this was great. glad to see the goth kids back in top form again. that intro alone made up for last week's power outage. i liked many aspects of this episode, such as the random black twilight fan, edgar allen poe, henrietta and the emos, emos originating from plants and even the stupid 'you just got pranked' ending. that came outta nowhere.

8.6/10

next week's episode looks bloody great too. a kyle and ike episode? i'm ready.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostWed Oct 23, 2013 8:53 pm Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
That was... interesting. It was definitely better than World War Zimmerman. I'd like to see the intro again since my DVR began recording a few seconds late. Likewise, it cut off a few seconds early, so I didn't get to see the entire Kyle/Ike preview for next week, which sucks because it caught my attention with the sheer bizarreness of it all. Not realizing it was even a preview, my reaction to it was something along the lines of, "What... the... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck?"

But yeah, this episode. 6/10, I guess. It had some funny moments, like Edgar Allan Poe and the black vamp guy. I also liked... Furkel's... betrayal at the end. I'm glad the Goths have names now, but seriously... Furkel? It's like a mashup of "f*ckin' Urkel!"
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostWed Oct 23, 2013 8:56 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18779I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I really liked this one. The plant runner and ending was a little stupid, but it provided a good giggle.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostWed Oct 23, 2013 9:24 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
I like that one of the emos listens to rap. :lol:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostWed Oct 23, 2013 9:26 pm Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am254
It was OK, 5.5/10.

Of much greater importance - WTF happened to IKE?!?

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostWed Oct 23, 2013 9:31 pm Offline
Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:06 pm1
im unable to see the new episode...So f*ckin pissed.. any suggestions guys.. :|
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostWed Oct 23, 2013 9:36 pm Offline
Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:37 pm29Brooklyn, NY
Good episode tonight! Felt good to see the Goth Kids again after so long!
And we got some names, too. LoL

And I'm excited to see a Kyle and Ike episode next week! Wonder where it'll go. Not gonna lie, Ike scared the crap out of me there LoL
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostWed Oct 23, 2013 9:41 pm Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:13 pm3
:unhoodedkenny: WTF IS THE EPISODE GUYS? WONT PLAY AT THE STUDIOS!
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostWed Oct 23, 2013 9:46 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
erroldeboss wrote:
im unable to see the new episode...So f*ckin pissed.. any suggestions guys.. :|

GapBasher wrote:
:unhoodedkenny: WTF IS THE EPISODE GUYS? WONT PLAY AT THE STUDIOS!

Come back in two hours and avoid this thread. The episode will be online by midnight Pacific time.
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostWed Oct 23, 2013 10:08 pm Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 pm143Park County Police Station
Yeah, better than WWZ.

I'm surprised they did a whole episode around the Goth Kids. Unlike Towelie/Jimmy/T&P, I don't think they're all that iconic to casual viewers. They only show up once or twice every few seasons, whereas Butters was slowly becoming a regular when Butters' Very Own Episode came out. So I can see this being very WTF for some people.

On to more pressing matters...HOLY sh*t DID IKE HIT PUBERTY?!
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostWed Oct 23, 2013 10:16 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Fun fact: this was the first episode since 1109 (More Crap) to not feature an appearance by Eric Cartman. I guess he's still scared by the threat of a black zombie apocalypse and is probably causing more unnecessary and senseless plane crashes or something, lol!
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostWed Oct 23, 2013 10:24 pm Offline
Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:53 am1
when is the new south park out on the website?
:?:
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostWed Oct 23, 2013 10:26 pm Offline
Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:03 pm3
I liked the episode as a whole but I didnt really get or like the whole Black twilight guy gags maybe im just missing it caus its an american thing or something I dunno. the edgar ellen poe thing was cool although again I didnt get why he was acting like that and why it was ment to be funny.

I loved the intro and pretty much everything else apart from that although the ending was abit dodgy (the reality show part).

Especially loved Henriettas mom finally standing up for herself that had me lol.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostWed Oct 23, 2013 10:34 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
jonypolo wrote:
when is the new south park out on the website?
:?:

1 hour
My SP Fan Site.

Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostWed Oct 23, 2013 10:44 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Umm, okay. Nice to see the home life of the goths. I laughed a little bit. The random black guy was a lil' funny. But Twilight jokes is a little old now. This episode would have worked better perhaps 2 years ago. The plants thing was stupid. If you're really going to believe plants are mind-controlling... you need help. Good to note they really were just plants otherwise... I'd fear for the sanity of Matt and Trey. It's always nice to have character development but the presence of the main 5 boys is missed. Seeing them in PE does not count.

6/10 with no plans to watch again

The preview for next week... hope it's good and not another Royal Pudding ep. That was terrible. I'm a little hesitant on Broflovski- centered episodes. Just hope Stan helps Kyle with whatever happens next week. Would love a good best friends ep of the two.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 6 81 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next