Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 6 81 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostWed Oct 23, 2013 11:22 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
This episode sits on a list marked

"Never Watch Again"

On that list, in no particular order is:
"Pip"
"Million Little Fibers"
"I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining"
"Jewpacabra"
"Going Native"
"A History Channel Thanksgiving"
"Crippled Summer"

There was nothing I could take away as funny. Perhaps it's because I couldn't identify with the episode or the characters, but I didn't laugh once.

I'll hope next week's is better.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostWed Oct 23, 2013 11:47 pm Offline
Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:20 am3
When the little goth said sorry into the mic at the vampire meeting I thought it was really funny and out of the blue since he's "super hardcore goth". I was kinda hoping Butters would have been involved in this episode after seeing the vampire kids brought back.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostWed Oct 23, 2013 11:54 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:36 pm70
We had to wait an extra week to watch, THIS?? For God sakes, what's going on with this season? Are you guys TRYING to get South Park cancelled???

I think I might be emo after watching this episode...just awful. I didn't mind letting the goth kids have an episode, but they could've exploited emos so much more as they should've done. Plus, the whole game show thing was probably South Park's absolute lowest point.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostThu Oct 24, 2013 12:03 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
I laughed for a full hour and am having fits of giggles occasionally (and i watched it two hours ago)

*rolls on floor for another hour laughing hysterically*

what the bleep happened to Ike! At first i thought he was beaten up. The..... HAHAHAHHHHAAHJHJHHjhahhhahahahahhaaahhahhahahhah
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostThu Oct 24, 2013 12:22 am Offline
Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:18 am1
Amazing episode, I thought it was non-stop hilarious- certainly one of the best episodes I've ever seen.

The Coheed & Cambria Poster, Fall Out Boy, and Mock-My Chemical Romance stuff in Henrietta's room was awesome.

Edgar Allen Poe was funny, the entire premise of this episode was funny- and a great break from the normal episodes we've come so used to seeing.

I had to register just to praise this episode because I enjoyed it so much.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostThu Oct 24, 2013 12:41 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Im not usually fond of episodes without any of the main cast in,but saying that i did like this episode. The opening sequence was done very good (a goth south park special that even the opening titles had them in). The ending was a bit of a misfire its like they did not know how to end it, but i still liked better than the Zimmerman one.

Looking forward to next week hope to see a lot from the Broflovskis. from the clip it looks like Ike has reached an early puberty or taken Steroids i laughed when Kyle casually says "Thats not a question" :lol:
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostThu Oct 24, 2013 1:38 am Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
I didn't like it. I'm not a fan of episodes that spar away from the main characters entirely.

Missed the promo for next week. What was in it? Can anybody describe it?
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostThu Oct 24, 2013 1:48 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
The promo was shown during the end credits it shows Kyle & Ike sitting on the couch with Kyle saying to Ike "Do you have any questions" with Ike angrily replying "your f*cking stupid " Kyle says "thats not a question with Ike walking back to the couch shouting " "How did you become so f*cking stupid Kyle".
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostThu Oct 24, 2013 3:25 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
James--76 wrote:
The promo was shown during the end credits it shows Kyle & Ike sitting on the couch with Kyle saying to Ike "Do you have any questions" with Ike angrily replying "your f*cking stupid " Kyle says "thats not a question with Ike walking back to the couch shouting " "How did you become so f*cking stupid Kyle".

Not to mention Ike looking different
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostThu Oct 24, 2013 5:30 am Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
I'll watch this as soon as I get home. It's recorded in my DVR, next to the new episodes of The Walking Dead which I haven't seen yet.
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostThu Oct 24, 2013 6:30 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
I knew that while watching this episode, some people would just hate this episode, (usually the same people who more or less hate every new episode of South Park because it's not "old school SP" or whatever). Personally I liked it. Sure the plant thing and the punked style gameshow was abit weak. But overall this was a great episode. Alot of good one-liners and insults, "you're emo because you're listioning to Sunny Day Real Estate." LOL While Matt & Trey risk pissing off a few people doing an episode without any of the main boys, I think it's great that they do shows like this.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostThu Oct 24, 2013 8:16 am Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm99Antelope California
Henrietta is just so cute, I want to see her and Cartman get together in an episode or at least interact. Henrietta and Cartman are the only two fat kids at the school.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostThu Oct 24, 2013 8:57 am Offline
Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:18 am1
Ep reminded me of my youth...

When I was 17 and a "goth" back in 1987 (before it was commonplace), a group of us stole a potted ficus from the Eaton's Place food court in Winnipeg. We showed up at a basement house party, placed the plant in the middle of the barren room and proceeded to dance around it in the dark whilst listening to Charlotte Sometimes. Ha ha ha.

I think Bela Lugosi would have been an equally fitting choice for the ghost (particularly since he portrayed vampires), but perhaps too obscure a reference for today's audience.

Also, time to replace the Remission poster on Henrietta's wall. That was sooooo...1984. Maybe she has a Metropolis, Ministry or KMFDM poster now. Yuck.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostThu Oct 24, 2013 10:02 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
I was waiting for the main cast to show up until half way in but they still managed to pull of a rather funny episode, even if it only had one real joke. It wasn't worth waiting 2 weeks for but wasn't that bad.

The preview with gravel voiced Ike was the best thing about the episode =/
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Post-Air Discuss PostThu Oct 24, 2013 10:45 am Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
That black guy was funnier than he should have been.

Sort by  
Page 3 of 6 81 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next