Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 3 37 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 28, 2013 12:28 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18782I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Big-Will wrote:
A Breaking Bad reference?

if so, i missed it completely.

JVM wrote:
The new one scares me a bit...

This one scares me a lot.

Like someone mentioned in the discussion for last week's show, maybe he got into his Dad's testosterone cream or something. What really bothers me about the way they're doing this is that Ike reminds me of every single douchelick Bro I come across. Be it ones I work near, servers at Chilis, or the 'brah' slinging doughnuts at Krispy Kreme. *facepalm*
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 28, 2013 12:49 am Offline
Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:22 am25
the breaking bad reference is the title so i believe

breaking = verb
taming = verb

bad = adjective
strange = adjective

i hope to god this episode is a breaking bad episode. that would make my life. a good walt/jesse partnership parody is long overdue
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 28, 2013 8:10 am Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm97Antelope California
I have no idea what this show is about. I never watched Yo Gabba Gabba and I have no idea what taming someone’s strange is like. It makes me think of grabbing someone’s junk or something like that. Maybe Ike rapes the costumed person Fufa?
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 28, 2013 8:46 am Offline
Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:02 pm34
Guys, don't forget that Ike had "Yo gabba gabba" with his teacher before :lol:

just kidding
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 28, 2013 12:56 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:36 pm70
Of course, Ike hits puberty before Kyle. Ms Stephenson must've been right about him all along.

I hope this episode is actually funny, because if it's not, the next thing you know, Matt & Trey will be naked and jackin' it in San Diego. From the looks of how things've been going so far, though, I hope they like Sea World.
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 28, 2013 3:44 pm Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am254
JOSHSKORN wrote:
Of course, Ike hits puberty before Kyle. Ms Stephenson must've been right about him all along.

I hope this episode is actually funny, because if it's not, the next thing you know, Matt & Trey will be naked and jackin' it in San Diego. From the looks of how things've been going so far, though, I hope they like Sea World.

Something has to have accelerated Ike to manhood - ala Stan taking too many hormone pills. I think this episode will be a cross of that and The Ring. Something Yo Gabba Gabba related must be the reason poor Ike has facial hair well before his time.

I just hope he's back to saying "Cookie Monster" by the next episode.
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 28, 2013 4:08 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
UhhIDontKnow wrote:
Something Yo Gabba Gabba related must be the reason poor Ike has facial hair well before his time.

I think Ike is trying to use "Yo Gabba Gabba" to get Ike to act like the kindergartener he's supposed to be.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 28, 2013 4:29 pm Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am254
Big-Will wrote:
UhhIDontKnow wrote:
Something Yo Gabba Gabba related must be the reason poor Ike has facial hair well before his time.

I think Ike is trying to use "Yo Gabba Gabba" to get Ike to act like the kindergartener he's supposed to be.

I just watched some Yo Gabba Gabba - yeah can't see that causing anything to sprout facial hair.
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 28, 2013 5:00 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm97Antelope California
The show Yo Gabba Gabba! reminds me of “Gabby” Gabrielle Giffords and I am thinking but I know it is not true, that she will be on the show. Also I had mentioned to make fun of Abigail Breslin and her Twitter account is @yoabbaabba. I know none of these are it. I am just guessing why they picked Yo Gabba Gabba!. I just don’t like the look of this show. Wonder Pets or Ni Hao, Kai-Lan would have been more fun to me. Had anyone else not even heard of Yo Gabba Gabba!? I’m not big at all on kid shows but this show sucks. I hope Ike rapes Fufa real good. The show reminds me of Death to Smoochy. Does Ike hitting puberty early have anything to do with being Canadian? I just don’t know why he is going through puberty so young. Will Ike be doing drugs? That is something kids do to rebel. It should be fun seeing Ike looking for sex when Kyle is not, no wonder Kyle doesn’t understand Ike.
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 28, 2013 5:04 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
JamesPup wrote:
The show Yo Gabba Gabba! reminds me of “Gabby” Gabrielle Giffords and I am thinking but I know it is not true, that she will be on the show. Also I had mentioned to make fun of Abigail Breslin and her Twitter account is @yoabbaabba. I know none of these are it. I am just guessing why they picked Yo Gabba Gabba!. I just don’t like the look of this show. Wonder Pets or Ni Hao, Kai-Lan would have been more fun to me. Had anyone else not even heard of Yo Gabba Gabba!? I’m not big at all on kid shows but this show sucks. I hope Ike rapes Fufa real good. The show reminds me of Death to Smoochy. Does Ike hitting puberty early have anything to do with being Canadian? I just don’t know why he is going through puberty so young. Will Ike be doing drugs? That is something kids do to rebel. It should be fun seeing Ike looking for sex when Kyle is not, no wonder Kyle doesn’t understand Ike.

It probably has to do with the fact that Yo Gabba Gabba! is popular among adolescents and young adults because of it's popular guests and vibrant imagery.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 28, 2013 5:35 pm Offline
Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:02 pm34
UhhIDontKnow wrote:
Big-Will wrote:
UhhIDontKnow wrote:

I just watched some Yo Gabba Gabba - yeah can't see that causing anything to sprout facial hair.

I hate to insist on it, but... the fact that Ike is disturbed for something, we can imagine that what is wrong with him could be that Yo Gabba Gabba dance similar to... Miley... Cyrus http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riJRODogRVI

I think is not but it worth for the joke
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 28, 2013 6:03 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
nwt000 wrote:
It probably has to do with the fact that Yo Gabba Gabba! is popular among adolescents and young adults because of it's popular guests and vibrant imagery.

The successor to Powerpuff Girls and My Little Pony?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 28, 2013 6:31 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
BRMBug wrote:
Like someone mentioned in the discussion for last week's show, maybe he got into his Dad's testosterone cream or something.

That was my speculation last week in the Goth Kids 3 thread.
It would provide a convenient plot device for launching us into this pubescent Ike story. Kyle/Ike episodes usually work very well, so I am optimistic. Except for Poor Kids, we only see nice sibling interactions between the Brovfloski boys in the show. (Big change from the early, "kick the baby" days.)

I hope Mr. Mackey's B story can approach his attempts to track down the perpetrator in Mystery of the Urinal Duece. That was royally funny.

It is about time for that mid-season stride the guys seem to hit.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 28, 2013 6:34 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Big-Will wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

The successor to Powerpuff Girls and My Little Pony?

Yo Gabba Gabba! actually first aired in 2006, a year after the Powerpuff Girls were cancelled and 4 years before MLP aired it's first show. Also, all 3 of the shows were aimed at completely different demographics, so they really shouldn't be compared. Furthermore, the Powerpuff Girls had just as much adult humor as Animaniacs did. Just wanted to point that out.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 28, 2013 8:08 pm Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:45 pm94The YAY Area!
I guess in the South Park world, Canadians hit puberty at an earlier age than Americans? :mrgreen:

Looks like Ike's gonna go all Miley Cyrus on Fufa. I mean, Ike's transition from a sweet toddler to a badass teen is pretty similar to Miley's (and Britney/LiLo/etc.) transition from adorable tween star to stupid spoiled whore status.

Favorite Characters: KYLE -- STAN -- WENDY -- BUTTERS
Favorite Character to hate: C A R T M A N !!!

Favorite Episode: THE LIST

Sort by  
Page 2 of 3 37 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next