Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 5 70 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Re: *1707: Black Friday* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 17, 2013 4:27 am Offline
Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:10 am2
This episode was by far my favorite of this season!
I can't wait for the next part!!! :unhoodedkenny:
Re: *1707: Black Friday* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 17, 2013 5:47 am Offline
Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:13 am1
This episode is by far my favorite of the new season. Though I think I'm a tiny bit bias since I loved the episodes where they did fantasy related stories ( Fun time with Ninja Weapons, Return of the Fellowship) and I'm a huge fan of the Stick of truth ( I really can't wait for that thing!!!)

I sadly haven't watched a lot of game of thrones so I'm not too sure about Butters spiel on it, but I think they did a great job on meshing the two ideas and the only real nitpick I had for the episode was no ending music...I mean come on guys, you give us this huge impact of an ending and then it's just silence? I mean a little dramatic ending music to really beef up that dramatic ending would have made me flip my sh*t in a great way.

I can't wait for part two, things just got very epic.
Re: *1707: Black Friday* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 17, 2013 4:09 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
From the FB page:
Quote:
YES, the "Black Friday" battle will continue in this week's new episodeā€¦
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1707: Black Friday* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 17, 2013 7:06 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Next episode name speculation?
"Black Friday 2: Bigger, Blacker and Fridayer"
Guess we'll have to wait until tonight to find out.
Re: *1707: Black Friday* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 17, 2013 9:10 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
BRMBug wrote:
Next episode name speculation?
"Black Friday 2: Bigger, Blacker and Fridayer"
Guess we'll have to wait until tonight to find out.

Looks like it's gonna be called "A Song of Ass and Fire", lol.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1707: Black Friday* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 17, 2013 11:36 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
And that's a reference to the book series "A Song of Ice and Fire," for which "A Game of Thrones" is the first book. :mrgreen:
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1707: Black Friday* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 18, 2013 12:07 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am560
Hi there, gehz. I've got a silly question. Is that Mr. Spock kid, by any chance, Kevin Stoley? He's nowhere to be seen, he's not harshing Cartman's mellow playing Star Wars, as opposed to other kids, therefore he must be playing Star Trek. Kevin, goddamit!
Re: *1707: Black Friday* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 18, 2013 12:22 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
VACOOLA wrote:
Hi there, gehz. I've got a silly question. Is that Mr. Spock kid, by any chance, Kevin Stoley? He's nowhere to be seen, he's not harshing Cartman's mellow playing Star Wars, as opposed to other kids, therefore he must be playing Star Trek. Kevin, goddamit!

JVM mentioned that to me too. In the second trailer for The Stick of Truth a year ago, Cartman called him Kevin, so I de believe it's him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJCaf2fSFPA

Season 13's Fatbeard confirms this, as Cartman uses the same line when Kevin pulled out his light saber (s Star Wars thing that time)

And even further back, to "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers":

Kevin: [wearing a Star Wars Imperial storm trooper helmet] Perhaps we could use it to strengthen our star cruisers. [the kids look at him. One shot has Tweek wearing a large coffee tin on his head, Pip dressed as an elf, a kindergartner wearing a Fett helmet, then one of Stan, Kyle, and Cartman]
Cartman: Kevin, God-damnit! [Kevin looks around, then hops off his chair and leaves]
My SP Fan Site.

Re: *1707: Black Friday* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 18, 2013 8:15 pm Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am254
Re: *1707: Black Friday* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 27, 2014 1:20 pm Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 pm143Park County Police Station
Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls wrote:
Big missed opportunity to bring back the "Move along, sir" security guard from Something You Can Do With Your Finger/Cartmanland. That guy and the mall manager are some of my favorite extremely minor characters across the series. Maybe they died last Black Friday. :P

Let me just say I was glad to see the security guard in The Stick of Truth. :D

(I meant to post this a few weeks ago, but forgot.)
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon

Sort by  
Page 5 of 5 70 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5