Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 2 25 posts 1, 2  Next
*1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 17, 2013 10:53 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
SOUTH PARK

TITLE: A SONG OF ASS AND FIRE

Episode #1708 Air date: November 20, 2013

Black Friday is almost here and the battle for the new gaming devices is heating up. Princess Kenny’s betrayal has left Cartman out for revenge.
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 17, 2013 11:12 pm Offline
Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:22 am25
yes yes yes! I knew we would see a second part. And what better title than this one haha

Looking forward to yet another amazing episode and I can't wait to see what console ends up on top. I bet it won't be PS4 nor Xbox one, but wii u instead
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 17, 2013 11:14 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I'm already drooling with excitement over this one. Anyways, I think there are still a couple of factions we haven't seen yet that will more than likely play into the outcome of the great console war. I find it very interesting that Scott Malkinson's picture is the one being used for the press release, perhaps he could have a Bradley Biggle-type breakout performance here. I also kind of want to see how Randy's plan to get Black Friday discounts will work out. Any chance we'll see a preview clip and press images soon?
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 17, 2013 11:22 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Preview clip has been uploaded and should show up on the homepage in the next few minutes. Still waiting for press images.
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 17, 2013 11:29 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
The last question is interesting, reminescent of "After Stan and Kyle have a major blow-up, the very fabric of South Park" begins to unravel. The title is also interesting - wonder if Canadians might play a role. They seem to know a lot about Asses and Fire ;)
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 17, 2013 11:41 pm Offline
Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:22 am25
ahh the preview clip... butters seeking george rr martin haha

well, i'm lost for words. this episode is no doubt gonna be epic
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 17, 2013 11:42 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
RR, lol. Nice reference to J. R. R. Tolkien, of Lord of the Rings fame. :)

Oh yeah, embedding a video into a Web site hasn't worked all season. All I get is

"http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/"

And nothing shows up when I run my front page.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 17, 2013 11:57 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
Black Friday is definitely a nice day for a white wedding. Or a red one, for that matter. A surprise ending would be nice too, as long as it's not Wii U winning the war by surprise at the very last moment. That would be rather predictable.

The preview reminds me of Stan and Kenny's failed attempt at getting a refund from Mel Gibson.
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 18, 2013 1:36 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Very excited as last week's episode was near-perfect. Interesting title for this week's lol. Always fun to watch Stan and Kyle's friendship woes. Not much to say on this as I knew there'd be a part two. Looking forward immensely! :mrgreen:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 18, 2013 2:17 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 18, 2013 9:01 am Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm99Antelope California
I think there might be one more episode after this one, making it a trilogy. I was thinking that at the end when Black Friday shopping finally happens that Randy will try to do his security job and will need help. Stan will give up on buying the PS4 and will help his father. In return Randy will buy Stan a PS4 with the money he saved working the security job. Big-Will already gave a good idea of what happens to Kenny. That the family that wanted to crush a girls head would do it to Kenny. I see Cartman getting his way and getting a Xbox One. I’m not sure what happens to Kyle, he must end up with a system too somehow.
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 18, 2013 10:31 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
^Except for the fact that everyone's going on break for a week, so there's no ep until... the 4th I believe.

Mkay, the title alone had me laughing for 5 solid minutes. (slight exaggeration) Could there be a possible T&P/Canadiana tie in as well?
The preview clip had me giggling too. I'm just so psyched for this one. :mrgreen:
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 18, 2013 11:19 am Offline
Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:37 pm30Brooklyn, NY
BRMBug wrote:

Mkay, the title alone had me laughing for 5 solid minutes. (slight exaggeration)

Haha same here! Can't help but wonder if Cartman's fart-fire move in the Stick of Truth has something to do with this title too? Like he'll just come out with it when all hell breaks loose at the mall.

Wednesday can't come soon enough!
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 18, 2013 2:09 pm Offline
Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:02 pm34
JVM wrote:
The last question is interesting, reminescent of "After Stan and Kyle have a major blow-up, the very fabric of South Park" begins to unravel. The title is also interesting - wonder if Canadians might play a role. They seem to know a lot about Asses and Fire ;)

"A Song of Ass and Fire": from "A Song of Ice and Fire" colection of books where HBO Game of Thrones is based on it.

The writer of A Song of Ice and Fire is "very slow" to complete each book (the last one has 1000 pages and took 5 years).

He is old and complain about "random people just turning up to his office in Santa Fe with a six-pack of beer and wanting to hang out".

With this video, Butters asking for the Dragons destiny, I think SP will give us a joke about it.
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 18, 2013 5:29 pm Offline
Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 am115
It's been years since I've been this excited over an episode! If it sucks, it will be really disappointing considering how good the first part was and the fact we won't be getting an episode next week (hence this probably won't be a trilogy).

I'm still betting that Kenny is a spy, but there are five million ways everything goes down. I will be especially interested in Kyle.
If you don't like the direction SP's going in, quit watching.There's nothing we could do about it, unless you're producer or higher in the authority chain.And they won't listen to fan ideas.It's not worth your time to only hate.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 2 25 posts 1, 2  Next