Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 2 25 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 18, 2013 9:04 pm Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 pm143Park County Police Station
Big-Will wrote:
RR, lol. Nice reference to J. R. R. Tolkien, of Lord of the Rings fame. :)

George R. R. Martin is a real person. :P
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 19, 2013 12:04 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
I learned something new today.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 19, 2013 12:13 am Offline
Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:22 am25
i'm hoping for a nice little parody of george rr martin and the fact that he always kills main characters off, upsetting all his fans. i hope to god they cover this.
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 19, 2013 1:46 am Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
Will there be another preview clip?
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 19, 2013 7:00 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
Yippie, another installment.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 19, 2013 7:42 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Funny, I was just in Santa Fe last week. Based on the preview, the animators nailed the architecture in that city.

The bar is pretty high for part 2 based on the awesomeness I watched last week.

Seems like there should be a joke about, "Wait, why are all these little kids watching Game of Thrones again? And then the action immediately carries on because no one cares.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 19, 2013 9:38 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Anyone else think that Kenny will end up "dying" in this one?
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 20, 2013 12:02 am Offline
Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:29 pm1
I couldn't believe they made a TV show out of these books, what with having no resolution whatsoever, so I can't be happier to see my man Butters out there yelling at the author! I actually woke up last Thursday morning still grinning at last week's episode.

Go Matt and Trey!

Sic 'em!
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 20, 2013 1:04 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
AngusMcTavish wrote:
Anyone else think that Kenny will end up "dying" in this one?

I'd say his death is all but assured tonight, especially considering what that guy said last week about fatally stepping on a little girl's head to avenge the death of his youngest daughter during last year's edition of Black Friday. I just love how South Park brutally exaggerates real world trends to the point where something relatively harmless can kill hundreds or even thousands of people, makes the show even more worth watching.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 20, 2013 11:04 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
His death will have to wait. He's now a bona fide Magical Princess Kenny, Mahou Shoujo-sama Kenny!

And so this thread ends. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 2 25 posts Previous  1, 2