Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 6 of 6 79 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Dec 01, 2013 3:16 am Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
The news reporter in the bedroom was so f*cking funny.

Isn't the new episode supposed to be out now?

It would help if I knew about Game of Thrones so I could get half the jokes.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Dec 01, 2013 7:57 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
2coolhipdude wrote:
Quote:
Four posts in eight years? Maybe that's why you're not familiar with the internet.

Stereotype much? I can play that game too. 5K+ posts in almost 9 years= No life? Posts while show is still airing= No life?

Why only 4 posts? I usually live by the motto: "Don't feed the troll" annnnnd........you guessed it. I have a life.

Wait, am I the troll or are you? Whatever, I'm not into beefing. I just felt like being an ass to an asshole post.

I comment during episodes because lots of people did that when I joined SPS and I'm doggedly carrying on the tradition.

Also, as you pointed out, I have no life. Not really. Anyone who sticks with anything for most of a decade can't have one, by definition.
Seriously, this only takes a few minutes every few days.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Dec 01, 2013 8:24 pm Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
2coolhipdude wrote:
Quote:
Four posts in eight years? Maybe that's why you're not familiar with the internet.

Stereotype much? I can play that game too. 5K+ posts in almost 9 years= No life? Posts while show is still airing= No life?

Why only 4 posts? I usually live by the motto: "Don't feed the troll" annnnnd........you guessed it. I have a life.

Why do you have to be a dick? There are a few people commenting on the show as it airs...so f*cking what? That doesn't affect your life. Nobody forces you to read their posts. They're just trying to enjoy a show. Why is it "pathetic," you judgmental loser?

I love the phrase "I have a life" in this context. As if posting online about a show you enjoy and discussing it with others isn't having a life. There's nothing remotely pathetic about posting on forums...only insecure losers think there is.

What are you doing in your life that is so much cooler than posting on forums anyway? Let's not forget that you are posting on a forum now, too.

Happy people don't feel the need to go out of their way to call other people pathetic or judge others harshly for how they spend their free time...as long as they're not harming anyone else or being dicks, it's fine. That's psychology 101.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Dec 01, 2013 11:12 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Brendle wrote:
It would help if I knew about Game of Thrones so I could get half the jokes.

I'm cramming through them now. :) Halfway through Season 2, but I get the Princess Kenny connection now.

2coolhipdude wrote:
you guessed it. I have a life.

We are honored by your rare post. Thanks tor taking a break out of your busy life to let us know that posting more than you means having less of a life than you. :P
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 6 of 6 79 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6