Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
Episode 505: Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow PostThu Feb 09, 2006 10:21 am Offline
Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:24 pm24Riverside, CA
During the Earth Day preparations, Clyde is working on a Global Warming booth and tells the douchy ponytail environmentalist that his dad is a geologist who says there is no concrete evidence for global warming. The problem is that it has been established that Randy, Stan's dad, is the only scientist in South Park, (see episode 302: Spontaneous Combustion) and he is a geologist. This is pretty obviously a line that was originally intended for Stan but had to be given to Clyde because Stan was off retrieving Terrance and Phillip.
You will respect my authoritah!

don't click this link...
PostThu Mar 23, 2006 2:22 am Offline
Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:17 pm11
you know it is poss. that his works in a diff town since randy already had the job
Possible, I suppose... PostFri Mar 24, 2006 4:14 pm Offline
Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:24 pm24Riverside, CA
I suppose it is possible and Clyde's dad could commute, but in the world of South Park I think my explanation is more likely.
You will respect my authoritah!

don't click this link...
PostMon May 01, 2006 12:35 pm Offline
Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:11 am271Denmark
Just noticed a blooper. :)

Just after the four boys have been to Canada to convince Phillip to come to Earth Day they stand on the scene with the three Earth people behind them. One of the Earth people chops Kenny's arm of with a butchers knife.

Then Phillip enters and the camera zooms in on him, two Earth people and three of the boys. Stan, Kyle and Cartman. You can see Kenny's hood at the right of the screen and it is the same color as the pants of one of the Earth people, grey.

I know, i know. It's an old episode but a blooper nontheless. ;)
DVDA - Now You're A Man
http://www.tinyurl.dk/9507
Re: PostMon Apr 19, 2010 12:03 pm Offline
Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:10 pm4
Sniperfox420 wrote:
you know it is poss. that his works in a diff town since randy already had the job

What if Clyde's dad is that old dude that works with Randy? :cartmanlaugh:

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts