Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 13 posts
Episode 504-Super best friends PostThu Apr 13, 2006 10:03 am Offline
Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:35 pm102Vermont
Near the end,
Joseph Smith turned the water at the reflecting pool into ice. A little later people were walking IN the water.
PostSun May 21, 2006 8:32 am Offline
Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:09 pm1422Beady eyes, Flapping heads, Canada!
haha. That was a funny moment. Good spotting.
Re: Episode 504-Super best friends PostSun May 21, 2006 8:34 am Offline
Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:20 pm4660
rabidpenguin wrote:
Near the end,
Joseph Smith turned the water at the reflecting pool into ice. A little later people were walking IN the water.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Dammit, I should've made a thread about that when I first found it. :roll: Good job though, at least you're not lazy like me. :wink:
PostMon May 22, 2006 9:51 pm Offline
Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:35 pm18
it melted?
PostTue May 23, 2006 4:52 am Offline
Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:35 pm1411Canada, North America
Yeah, I noticed that too.
PostSat Jul 01, 2006 10:38 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:21 pm19Illinois
LOL, Joseph Smith is funny!

In this episode, Trey does his voice but in the Mormon episode, Matt does it. I found that interesting.
Special Co
PostSat Sep 09, 2006 10:16 pm Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:05 am1saskatchewan
Hey how come they can show mohomud in this episode but they censor it out in cartoon wars?
PostMon Sep 11, 2006 1:02 pm Offline
Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:18 pm638A little town called Hudson, NC. I've never heard of it either.
Because, back then there was no controversy about showing Mohammed. This was a simpler time befor some a-holes screwed it up for all of us.
Re: Episode 504-Super best friends PostFri Mar 21, 2008 11:10 pm Offline
Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:02 am3545New England
I noticed something else wrong in this episode...

Linda Stotch makes her first ever apperance with David Blane, and I think they called her Carol :)
Re: Episode 504-Super best friends PostTue Nov 24, 2009 1:26 am Offline
Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:17 am3
I'm not sure if this is a defect but in the scene where stan wants too leave and and he tells kyle he is a dumb ass did anyone notice that the hair from kyles head is black and not red. :assface:
PostThu Dec 26, 2013 11:13 pm Offline
Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:53 pm87
PsychoMetroid 3:16 wrote:
Because, back then there was no controversy about showing Mohammed. This was a simpler time befor some a-holes screwed it up for all of us.

You know what i hate? how they show jesus 10000 times in the show, and moses as a yellow thing, but if they show muhammed at all, they have to censor him and ban the episode from south park studios.
Favorite Character(s): Kyle and Kenny
Favorite Episode: Scott Tenorman Must Die
Favorite Season(s): 1, 2, 3, and 8
First Episode Seen: Summer Sucks (officially)
Re: PostFri Dec 27, 2013 12:28 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
bigstupidflyingfish wrote:

You know what i hate? how they show jesus 10000 times in the show, and moses as a yellow thing, but if they show muhammed at all, they have to censor him and ban the episode from south park studios.

Yeah? Well, you don't have Christians threatening to bomb Viacom up just for showing Jesus' face on the show, do you? You don't have Jews threatening to bomb Viacom up just for showing Moses as a Tron character on the show, do you? Muslims will always riot over depictions of Muhammad on the air, and Viacom is NOT willing to mess with that again.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Re: PostFri Dec 27, 2013 3:05 pm Offline
Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:53 pm87
Big-Will wrote:
bigstupidflyingfish wrote:

You know what i hate? how they show jesus 10000 times in the show, and moses as a yellow thing, but if they show muhammad at all, they have to censor him and ban the episode from south park studios.

Yeah? Well, you don't have Christians threatening to bomb Viacom up just for showing Jesus' face on the show, do you? You don't have Jews threatening to bomb Viacom up just for showing Moses as a Tron character on the show, do you? Muslims will always riot over depictions of Muhammad on the air, and Viacom is NOT willing to mess with that again.

Oh. I see what you're talking about.
Favorite Character(s): Kyle and Kenny
Favorite Episode: Scott Tenorman Must Die
Favorite Season(s): 1, 2, 3, and 8
First Episode Seen: Summer Sucks (officially)

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 13 posts