Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
How to Eat things with your but PostWed Nov 05, 2008 2:59 pm Offline
Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:29 pm8
In kennys house, Mr. and Mrs. Thompson said their son disappeared when he was 7. When searching the Milk factories database they said that he disappeared when he was 6.
Re: How to Eat things with your but PostMon Nov 10, 2008 2:25 am Offline
Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:00 am8
Like everybody is as clever as u are, you know they are just stupid in mind in south park :timmy:
Re: How to Eat things with your but PostMon Nov 17, 2008 1:28 am Offline
Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:29 pm8
Tobiazz wrote:
Like everybody is as clever as u are, you know they are just stupid in mind in south park :timmy:

"they are just stupid in mind in south park"

....What the HELL does that even mean? Did you fail fourth grade english? These forums are SOO depressing I thought that southpark almost attracted an intelligent crowd but I was painfully mistaken.

As a response to your almost un-desipherable rebuttle:

IMO i didn't think that this was a valid "blooper" originally. Or as you decided to state it, it wasn't "clever" of me to hear it.

However when I looked in the blooper section of season five (this one actually) I saw the towelie episode blooper exposed. The "#1000" was later described as a "#100" and an individual recommended that it was indeed a blooper. I saw this [towelie blooper] myself and was simply checking to make sure it was up here. Indeed it was for it SURELY is a blooper.

So basically NO. You are sooo sadly (however not as much un-surprisingly) incorrect. Number mis-transfers ARE VALID BLOOPERS.

(Side note: my iQ is 153 so, not "everyone" is NEARLY as clever as me or the average iQ wouldn't BE a MEASLEY 100.)

So pretty much EVERYTHING you posted is wrong.

,,!,, (-.-) ,,!,,

(I have to tell you that this is a man flicking you off or you might be too stupid to get it. )
Re: How to Eat things with your but PostSun Nov 23, 2008 1:15 am Offline
Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:36 pm18
Xy69Xy wrote:
Tobiazz wrote:

....What the HELL does that even mean? Did you fail fourth grade english? These forums are SOO depressing I thought that southpark almost attracted an intelligent crowd but I was painfully mistaken.

IMO i didn't think that this was a valid "blooper" originally. Or as you decided to state it, it wasn't "clever" of me to hear it.

However when I looked in the blooper section of season five (this one actually) I saw the towelie episode blooper exposed. The "#1000" was later described as a "#100" and an individual recommended that it was indeed a blooper. I saw this [towelie blooper] myself and was simply checking to make sure it was up here. Indeed it was for it SURELY is a blooper.

So basically NO. You are sooo sadly (however not as much un-surprisingly) incorrect. Number mis-transfers ARE VALID BLOOPERS.

(Side note: my iQ is 153 so, not "everyone" is NEARLY as clever as me or the average iQ wouldn't BE a MEASLEY 100.)

,,!,, (-.-) ,,!,,

(I have to tell you that this is a man flicking you off or you might be too stupid to get it. )

If I could steal a line from Eric Cartman...

"You really need to get that sand outta your vagina."
When life gives you lemons, chuck 'em at Eric and run like hell.
Re: How to Eat things with your but PostWed Mar 11, 2009 5:44 pm Offline
Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:37 pm7
Xy69Xy wrote:
Tobiazz wrote:

,,!,, (-.-) ,,!,,

You don't flick someone off. You flip them off.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts