Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 12 posts
Episode 615 - The Biggest Douche in the Universe PostSun Nov 27, 2005 5:23 pm Offline
Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:25 pm1
Has anyone else noticed that when Chef, Cartman, Cartman's mom, Stan, and Kyle are in the John Edward show, between Chef and Leanne Cartman you can see an alien.

I wonder they hid an alien in every season 6 episode, or maybe in every episode of every season.
Re: Episode 615 - The Biggest Douche in the Universe PostTue Nov 29, 2005 1:35 am Offline
Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:49 am253Machias, washington
daredsox04 wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that when Chef, Cartman, Cartman's mom, Stan, and Kyle are in the John Edward show, between Chef and Leanne Cartman you can see an alien.

I wonder they hid an alien in every season 6 episode, or maybe in every episode of every season.

this one has already been pointed out before, but like i alway do ill post a pic for everyone else to see

but i found two bloopers for this episode before almost all the bloopers got deleted

1. when stan goes to get kyle out of the school for jews, the background IS stans house,

2. when chef says he need to get to cartman to john edwords*dont think that right* stan says"hey ive seen that guy on tv." but later when they come out adn chef says something like"they must edit the show together to make it look like hes right most of the time" and stan goes"what he look better on tv" but it doesnt make sense since stan already saw him on tv
PostWed Nov 30, 2005 9:34 am Offline
Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:22 pm3100Playboy Mansion
wow you have to be very observatice to find that out. I believe in some epsidoe they hide aliens in at the alst minute. I read it on a site somewhere. I don't think its a blooper just for fun so you can try to find it. There is also an alien in the movie on a bill
PostMon Dec 12, 2005 1:15 am Offline
  • YIM
Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:47 pm2
Cartman_91 wrote:
wow you have to be very observatice to find that out. I believe in some epsidoe they hide aliens in at the alst minute. I read it on a site somewhere. I don't think its a blooper just for fun so you can try to find it. There is also an alien in the movie on a bill
WOW...I SEE ive sall alens in alot of episods :!: they are entresting :) .......south park rocks :P :cartmanoooh: :cartmancry: :cartmanangry: :tp:
my favriote are kenny an stan
PostWed Jan 04, 2006 2:04 pm Offline
Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:34 am404The Keystone State
I think they do hide aliens in every episode.... this is kinda off topic but in " merry christ,mas charlie manson" charles mansons smiley face tatoo turns into an alien during the car chase
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!
PostWed Jan 04, 2006 3:08 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:51 pm1541In the Sunshine State!
Good spotted. PostTue Feb 14, 2006 12:45 pm Offline
Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:51 am17Wales
I didnt even notice when i watched it.
Re: Episode 615 - The Biggest Douche in the Universe PostFri Mar 13, 2009 5:48 pm Offline
Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:41 pm1
Hey i noticed that when John Edward's addresses Kyle about his grandmother he did not hear Kyle's name beforehand did any one else notice that, this might have been explained when Stan sid the audience was wired, but there was a bit of a gap between those two points.
Re: Episode 615 - The Biggest Douche in the Universe PostSat Jul 17, 2010 9:39 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Awww, a blooper has already been found. I was going to say I noticed that Stan was talking to John Edwards in what was the Jew school on the outside but his house on the inside! Just noticed that when it was on TV last week. I thought, hheeeyyy, aren't they supposed to be in New York still? :lol:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: Episode 615 - The Biggest Douche in the Universe PostFri Aug 20, 2010 4:59 am Offline
Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:38 pm12Kent, UK
I came online JUST to mention this haha. I was so excited because it was the first Visitor I'd actually seen for myself without already being told about it. I think that this has to be one of my favourite episodes of all time, just pure brilliance!
It was the heat of the moment..
Re: Episode 615 - The Biggest Douche in the Universe PostSat Apr 02, 2011 7:17 am Offline
Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:35 am4
i found another one: the guy in the last scene of john edward vs. stan's audience, which has an orange shirt and a moustache appears in the beginning of the next scene, when chef, cartman, and her mom come out of the airport, you can see the guy at the left.
Re: Episode 615 - The Biggest Douche in the Universe PostSat Nov 05, 2011 3:54 pm Offline
Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:09 pm9
In "Chef Aid" Chef's last name is revealed to be McElroy but the nametag on the pot roast says "McGillroy". Anyone else notice this?

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 12 posts