Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 20 posts 1, 2  Next
Alien found in episode "Jared has aides" #602 PostMon Jan 02, 2006 11:54 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:55 pm11Bridgewater
I am so pumped I finally found the alien in this episode! It's in the beginning when Jared and his girlfriend Christine are sitting at dinner. After Christine finds out Jared has aides, she leaves and Jared follows her. In the moments that Jared is chasing her and he is saying to himself that he needs to tell people there is an alien in the upper right hand corner of the resturant at a table. It's kinda cute cause he blinks :lol:
Wow PostTue Jan 03, 2006 12:06 am Offline
Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:41 pm45
If the creators see themselves as the aliens then it just goes to show how much scientology has shaped their views. If the alien forces are negative emotions which persuade people to do things they consider bad, then that might be how Matt and Trey see themself or how just one of them sees them both. The aliens could also represent homosexuals, or homosexual feelings. The fact that they use aliens to represent these feelings show they are uncomfortable with them. Or not.
PostTue Jan 03, 2006 10:07 am Offline
  • YIM
WHAT?
Scientology and Fags PostTue Jan 03, 2006 10:29 am Offline
It seems like scientology represents negative emotions as alien. If L Ron was a Pedophile, then he would see things for their appearance because as good as what he did to little boys may have felt to him it was still evil. He was told it was evil and its the worst thing you can do to a person. Therefore the feelings were alien cause he had to reject them to do what he thought was good and move in a good orderly direction, but still account for his feelings. Everyone has their alien feelings, but how well you accept them is the true question.... In that weird f*cking movie battlefield earth i thought that the humans were slaves to the aliens. That guy learned their technology and stuff then commanded them and was able to control them. Guy equals consciousness, aliens equal emotions, when you conquer all your aliens, even the worst you can conquer yourself. You can also conquer others and make money from them like those bastard scientologists. I wonder if figuring out which level these stars are stuck at can help determine what theyre hiding.

Chew on that gibberish for a while you heartless swine.
PostTue Jan 03, 2006 10:39 am OfflineBoard Moderator
Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:08 am938Gamehenge
I think you missed the point of what this topic is about... And you make no sense.
Read the Rules and use common sense, please.
I know PostTue Jan 03, 2006 10:58 am Offline
If that's not the point then what is? I'm not trying to make sense, I'm just trying to give my opinion to everyone else like the show is trying to give me. There is nothing wrong with accepting criticism and if you disagree with me tell me why. If you have a better explanation, give it to me, or I'm just going to assume that you don't want to agree or just can't.
PostTue Jan 03, 2006 11:03 am Offline
Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:54 pm1148108 Sugoi Baka Street
Dude, she's just f*cking pointing out there was an alien in that episode.
Open Discussion PostTue Jan 03, 2006 11:22 am Offline
At first seeing those things is good, but fter you start to see things like that through out the show it can get a little stale. Looking back at the episode and fitting into it what we know now about what Matt and Trey know we can see it in a different light, one that we wouldn't have seen otherwise. I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad, I just want to open the discussion up to other things so that people reading this can take away what feels right to them. When they do that they'll see other things. I'm not trying to insult anyone or be a dick, just free minds.
PostTue Jan 03, 2006 12:13 pm Offline
Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:32 am957Netherlands
The thing is, not everything has some deep theory behind it.
Some things are just there, especially in South Park.
There is no deep meaning behind the aliens, they just put them in the episode because it's fun.

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
PostTue Jan 17, 2006 6:23 pm Offline
Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:07 pm175Kamloops BC Canada
theres a alien in every eps (i think)
proud member of the Cartman's Army
:D
PostWed Jan 18, 2006 10:53 am Offline
  • YIM
Yeah Seasons 1-7... it's just fun spotting them out for people who can't find them.
"My mom told me if I licked carpet I could become more of a lesbian" -Cartman
PostWed Jan 18, 2006 11:22 am Offline
Tue May 03, 2005 11:55 am3485Awesomeville
We need a spotted an alien topic or something...since that's not a blooper.
Setting the standard since 1852
PostThu Feb 02, 2006 7:23 pm Offline
Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:17 pm1829Shelburne, Ontario aka Fiddleville
Okay, the aliens don't represent homos or scientology, Trey and Matt just like putting Visitors in a few episodes, that's all.
PostSat Apr 01, 2006 7:35 pm Offline
Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:46 pm163Washington PA
he's got the 420 in his name, he's just high, dont mind him.

they stopped the aliens after season 7? that sucks. i've found maybe 2 until i looked on here.
knowledge without follow-through is worse then no knowledge at all - Bukowski
PostSun Apr 16, 2006 1:46 am Offline
Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:38 am610England, Worcestershire
Jesus..They're in various episodes go to http://www.spscriptorium.com and click on visitors in south park, where they have the complete list.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 20 posts 1, 2  Next