Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 20 posts Previous  1, 2
PostSat Apr 22, 2006 12:01 pm Offline
Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:25 pm134that place with those people next to that thing that does stuff
ICS wrote:
he's got the 420 in his name, he's just high, dont mind him.

they stopped the aliens after season 7? that sucks. i've found maybe 2 until i looked on here.

no if you go to the link of the person above me below you they have visitor things in seasons 8 and 9
PostWed Jun 07, 2006 2:22 pm Offline
Sat May 06, 2006 9:22 pm6
i think the reason they put them in alot of the episodes (if not all of them) is because of their first episode (cartman gets an anal probe) but i know it did NOT end in season 7 ive seen them in bloody mary and in a million little fibers and they are seasons 9 and 10
Re: Alien found in episode "Jared has aides" #602 PostFri Oct 20, 2006 4:02 pm Offline
Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:42 pm2
Mandabear718 wrote:
I am so pumped I finally found the alien in this episode! It's in the beginning when Jared and his girlfriend Christine are sitting at dinner. After Christine finds out Jared has aides, she leaves and Jared follows her. In the moments that Jared is chasing her and he is saying to himself that he needs to tell people there is an alien in the upper right hand corner of the resturant at a table. It's kinda cute cause he blinks :lol:

:twisted: :evil: What the f*ck no picture :evil: :twisted:
Re: Alien found in episode "Jared has aides" #602 PostFri Oct 20, 2006 6:44 pm Offline
Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:21 pm48
tadfoster wrote:
Mandabear718 wrote:
I am so pumped I finally found the alien in this episode! It's in the beginning when Jared and his girlfriend Christine are sitting at dinner. After Christine finds out Jared has aides, she leaves and Jared follows her. In the moments that Jared is chasing her and he is saying to himself that he needs to tell people there is an alien in the upper right hand corner of the resturant at a table. It's kinda cute cause he blinks :lol:

:twisted: :evil: What the f*ck no picture :evil: :twisted:

Remember not to bump topics next time.

Retard.
PostWed Oct 25, 2006 10:55 pm Offline
Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:49 pm31
yes they have some in seasons 8+ but there are less of them.
Unless they're just harder to find...

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 20 posts Previous  1, 2