Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 8 posts
607 simpsons already did it PostSun Feb 12, 2006 5:42 pm Offline
Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:49 am253Machias, washington
When butters is telling, what ever that other kids name is all his plains and the kid keep going simpsons did it, and butters gets all pissed off and sits and goes i might as well run away and join the circuis, and he goes simpsons did it......well i mighe be mistaken but i dont remember them ever running away and joining the circuis
PostWed May 03, 2006 12:36 pm Offline
Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:09 pm1422Beady eyes, Flapping heads, Canada!
Meh, Im not sure if it is a Blooper.
PostWed Jun 07, 2006 2:46 pm Offline
Sat May 06, 2006 9:22 pm6
well the simpsons has done alot of stuff soo i dont think i personally would call that a blooper but i noticed that too...i guess they just wanted to make that a joke
PostThu Sep 21, 2006 9:55 am Offline
  • YIM
Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:03 am2Whitesburg, KY
there's also another blooper in the show. I cant remember the number, but when butters says he watched all ___ episodes. earlier general dissarray mentioned a muber alot bigger than the one butters used telling how many episodes there were.

i don't know if you could understand that i just wanted to point it out.
Re: 607 simpsons already did it PostFri Sep 22, 2006 1:49 pm Offline
Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:39 pm9
noname420 wrote:
When butters is telling, what ever that other kids name is all his plains and the kid keep going simpsons did it, and butters gets all pissed off and sits and goes i might as well run away and join the circuis, and he goes simpsons did it......well i mighe be mistaken but i dont remember them ever running away and joining the circuis

yeah they did do it im 200% Sure i think it was the second time stampy was in it they went to visit him and i remember something about Bee's in a jar?? i dont know y but it must be in there some were lol
PostSat Nov 18, 2006 2:54 pm Offline
Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:40 am3
Here is a real blooper in the episode...

After Chef comes in and wants to get the boys out of town and they explain about their "sea man" everyone leaves relieved that they didnt kill Ms. Chokesondik. Cartman closes the door, takes off his shoes, hangs his hat on the footpost and crawls into bed with his typical red shirt on.

In the very next scene (the next morning) he ran to the bus stop to tell them the aquarium had changed and he was wearing teddy bear pajamas. He never changed into teddy bear pajamas, he just went straight to bed. So he should have been wearing the red shirt.

Later,

CartmanIAC247
607 simpsons already did it PostSat Nov 18, 2006 3:26 pm Offline
Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:37 pm1UK
As Trey & Stone have said themselves, this happens all the time when writing new episodes of SP
Re: 607 simpsons already did it PostSat Jan 13, 2007 11:25 pm Offline
Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:53 am8
noname420 wrote:

well, homer went to krusty's clown college, and became a clown, "krusty look-a-like".
whoa...

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 8 posts