Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
all about the mormons PostFri Jun 02, 2006 11:44 pm Offline
Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:58 pm267vancouver, wa
i know this is weird but I noticed this in the episode

- when the boys are outside at recess and everyone is talking about how Stan should kick Gary's ass, if you look at the upper left of the screen you can see 2 girls throwing a ball back and forth to each other. one of them is that girl with the grey hair and green sweater
- that's all great but there is only one problem, a few scenes later when stan is talking to gary you can see that same girl walk up to the play structure and start talking to another girl
-then when the camera goes back to the huge group of friends, the girl is still playing ball with the other girl. how is she in 2 places at once?

i know i probably shouldn't watch episodes this close but i was bored and its 11:30
PostSat Jun 03, 2006 2:33 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:50 pm3709America's Next Door Neighbour, Canada
Girls sure are mysterious! :D
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Re: all about the mormons PostSat Jun 03, 2006 10:33 am Offline
Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:08 pm1756
region7cards wrote:

- when the boys are outside at recess and everyone is talking about how Stan should kick Gary's ass, if you look at the upper left of the screen you can see 2 girls throwing a ball back and forth to each other. one of them is that girl with the grey hair and green sweater
- that's all great but there is only one problem, a few scenes later when stan is talking to gary you can see that same girl walk up to the play structure and start talking to another girl
-then when the camera goes back to the huge group of friends, the girl is still playing ball with the other girl. how is she in 2 places at once?

Maybe she just walked over to the second girl to tell her one quick thing and then went back to girl #1 to continue the playing of the ball.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
PostThu Jun 22, 2006 5:07 pm Offline
Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:17 pm1829Shelburne, Ontario aka Fiddleville
I also noticed something in this episode. When Gary and his family are talking to Stan he says he's never heard of Joseph Smith before, but he met him in Super Best Friends.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Re: all about the mormons PostSat Jul 01, 2006 10:46 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:21 pm19Illinois
region7cards wrote:

i know i probably shouldn't watch episodes this close but i was bored and its 11:30

I noticed that too! My friends and I always like to watch this episode to make fun of it and sing the "dum dum dum dum dum" song. I've watched it so many times that I figured I'd focus on something other than the main attraction.
Special Co
wow PostThu Jul 20, 2006 10:39 pm Offline
Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:06 pm1
Both the girls who were playing ball together are on the jungle gym thingy in the one shot then back to playing ball in the next. maybe it was intentional since its both girls instead on just the one..

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts