Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
Mastering Mistake in Season 7 DVDs' Theme Song PostSat Jul 29, 2006 8:50 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:51 am6GER
did anyone else but me notice, that there's a HUGE mastering mistake in the theme on all episode on the season 7 DVDs?

the very first time the word "South Park" is sung, the whole audio track gets quiter. Why is that? and why didn't anyone notice it, when a 19-year-old class B audio-technician hears it?

Other than that I LOVE treys songs.
PostSat Jul 29, 2006 9:00 am Offline
Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:08 pm34
I don't know about the audio part, but I know that the theme song itself is messed up. It plays the exact same theme song for all 15 episodes, but the theme song it supposed to change in the second half of the season.
PostSat Jul 29, 2006 9:02 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:51 am6GER
really?

what's it supposed to change to?
PostSun Jul 30, 2006 1:37 pm Offline
Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:08 pm34
There are supposed to be two different theme songs. One for the first half of Season 7 and one for the second half. The song itself doesn't change, but the clips and pictures from different episodes is supposed to change. It never does on the Season 7 DVD even though it is supposed to.
PostSun Jul 30, 2006 3:40 pm Offline
Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:22 pm3100Playboy Mansion
^Yes that's true

There are two halfs of the season and they switch the clips in the theme song to some from the previous half season

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts