Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 25 posts Previous  1, 2
PostTue Mar 28, 2006 8:09 am Offline
Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:51 am5England
Like they would care, it's free adverstising!
PostMon Apr 24, 2006 12:27 am Offline
Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:50 pm293
Here's a visual blooper at the very end of the episode. When the characters all carry Butters toward the camera in victory as he screams, check out the geeky DDR kid (forget his name) on the left. He grows to an ENORMOUS size, larger than he should appear based on where he's standing in relation to the other characters and the camera. My guess is that the computer that animates the show is, for some reason, multiplying his size by a larger number than the other characters as they move closer to the foreground.
PostSat Jul 01, 2006 9:19 am Offline
Wed May 24, 2006 12:55 pm5
The name of the kid that is a DDR geek is Yao.
PostSun Oct 08, 2006 3:18 pm Offline
Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:49 pm31
JDG128 wrote:
Here's a visual blooper at the very end of the episode. When the characters all carry Butters toward the camera in victory as he screams, check out the geeky DDR kid (forget his name) on the left. He grows to an ENORMOUS size, larger than he should appear based on where he's standing in relation to the other characters and the camera. My guess is that the computer that animates the show is, for some reason, multiplying his size by a larger number than the other characters as they move closer to the foreground.

heh, I just watched it and it's pretty funny because his head is at least five times the size it should be.
good find.
Re: You got F***ed in the ass PostThu Nov 13, 2008 6:48 pm Offline
Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:47 pm32
I thought of serving back the OC kids with a nunchaku with "Heat of the Moment" by Asia.
Re: You got F***ed in the ass PostSun May 17, 2009 4:21 pm Offline
Sat May 16, 2009 6:56 pm8
i just watched this episode and noticed not only the parking lot/ school goof but also at the end, wen butters shoe flies off for the second time there is a small mistake.

wen his shoe flies off, i may be wrong here but it appears to be his left shoe, but wen all the kids lift him up for the final shot u c the bottom of his feet and his right shoe is missing. (look for the metal plates of the tap shoes still on his left foot)
Re: PostMon Jul 06, 2009 2:33 pm Offline
Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:21 pm3
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:
Wasn't it the school parking lot?

no it was in a store parking lot
Re: Re: PostMon Jun 14, 2010 2:01 pm Offline
Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:28 am13Somewhere
PainSufferingJames wrote:
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:
Wasn't it the school parking lot?

no it was in a store parking lot

True Value parking lot, to be exact. And I think I noticed a blooper when Stan and one of the Goth Kids we're going to get Yao. He was on the right side of the DDR machine, while the steps on the screen we're on the left.
I will now preform my people's native dance.
Re: PostWed Jul 27, 2011 2:02 pm Offline
Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:39 pm17
Butters Stotch100 wrote:
have any of u guys seen the movie?

Yeah, best Trey and Matt movie if you ask me (but I've only seen that and Baseketball)
Re: You got F***ed in the ass PostWed Jul 27, 2011 2:04 pm Offline
Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:39 pm17
cromedome7 wrote:
i just watched this episode and noticed not only the parking lot/ school goof but also at the end, wen butters shoe flies off for the second time there is a small mistake.

wen his shoe flies off, i may be wrong here but it appears to be his left shoe, but wen all the kids lift him up for the final shot u c the bottom of his feet and his right shoe is missing. (look for the metal plates of the tap shoes still on his left foot)

Yeah, also, when he looks at the bloody shoe, it's a left even though his right shoe flew off in the flashback (this could be the other shoe though, and he stepped in blood when he ran out).

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 25 posts Previous  1, 2