Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 7 posts
Stupid spoiled Whore video playset 3 bloopers PostSun Jan 25, 2009 8:14 pm Offline
Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:12 am15
At the party, Babs (Clyde in the closet person) is in the closet with butters in the closet and in the crowd

When Cartman is knocking, on the Black and white Beanbag, is a Girl who completely resembles Sharon Marsh, Same clothes and everything. Again in the crowd scene when mr slave says dont applaud me im a whore, you can see her to the left

In Mr Slaves flashback, one of the kids is a sixth grader from the episode pre school.
Re: Stupid spoiled Whore video playset 3 bloopers PostThu Dec 17, 2009 10:00 pm Offline
Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:59 pm116
yea i have finally spotted another look alike!!! do you know annie? (blonde curly hair) i seen a look alike close up! she is shown for a brief, maybe 2 seconds at exactly 17:05. she looks just like annie except she had black hair! :lol:
JESUS LOVES YOUH!!!
Re: Stupid spoiled Whore video playset 3 bloopers PostMon Dec 28, 2009 12:17 am Offline
i found one. whenever they were at the party, milly, pigtail girl, was dancing near the door. then she appeared in front of the closet , telling clyde and that other girl to come out. she was in two places at once. then, before cartman rang the doorbell, she was near the door dancing again.
JESUS LOVES YOUH!!!
Re: Stupid spoiled Whore video playset 3 bloopers PostThu Dec 31, 2009 3:25 pm Offline
Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:23 am44
I haven't seen the girl who looks like Sharon.Can someone get a screen shot of it?
If water was vodka
And I was a duck
Id go to the bottom
And never come up
But waters not vodka
And Im not a duck
So hand me a glass
And shut the f*ck up

My Deviant art: http://allysapi.deviantart.com/
Re: Stupid spoiled Whore video playset 3 bloopers PostFri Feb 05, 2010 7:39 pm Offline
the sharon lookalike isnt a bloper. because ive seen her in other episodes, such as raisins. she was eating at one of the tables in the background. thats not a blooper if shes in multiple episodes.

and plus the sharon lookalike wears a scarf, sharon doesnt. they just have the same hair and shirt, maybe.
JESUS LOVES YOUH!!!
Re: Stupid spoiled Whore video playset 3 bloopers PostThu Mar 11, 2010 1:12 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
That girl is actually a boy (You'll notice Millie chasing him, then chasing Tweek, before Mr. Slave arrives to put an end to the party). He first appears as a Jew Scout in "Jewbilee" back in Season 3, without the scarf.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Stupid spoiled Whore video playset 3 bloopers PostMon May 17, 2010 10:27 am Offline
Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:27 am36
That Was Francis. Brown Shirt with something on and Brown Hair
I dont give a crap about wales so go hug a tree xD :lol:

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 7 posts