Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
801 Good Times With Weapons Bloopers (3) PostThu Jun 18, 2009 8:59 am Offline
Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:44 am63
When Butters is in the hospital, you see blood start coming down his cheek, but when the shot changes from a top view to a view from his feet, there is no blood running down his cheek, which should've started showing in the shot already. When the boys are walking through the fair and spot the weapons store, you can see that there are some yellow nunchucks, but when the angle changes position you can see that there are red nunchucks right there. In the town hall meeting scene, a man says that he is "shocked and appalled" by what has happened. In the wide shot, he is sitting next to Liane Cartman. In the closeup, Liane is replaced by a woman dressed in purple. In the next wide shot, Liane is back.
Re: 801 Good Times With Weapons Bloopers (3) PostThu Apr 21, 2011 12:02 pm Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:07 am2Pottstown PA
yea i saw the nunchuck thing too. They switch from yellow to red then back to yellow a few times.
Jill The Oddity

Shut your f*cking face, uncle f*cker.
Re: 801 Good Times With Weapons Bloopers (3) PostSat Jun 04, 2011 1:39 pm Offline
Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:36 am3the taint of, WA
and when Cartman first says "i have the power to have... all the powers i want."
Stan tells him he he doesn't get to have any powers.
when Cartman tries to attack professor chaos he says Kyle took his powers from him.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts