Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 1 of 4 58 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
New Episode Mistake PostWed Mar 09, 2005 8:33 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:04 pm12
I just got done watching the season 9 premiere. As kyle steps on the court the announcer says that he is number nine. but printed clearly on his back was a number four. or maybe i just heard it wrong
PostWed Mar 09, 2005 8:36 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:36 pm1
I think they said number eight but he is definitly 4 on his jersey.
Whichever number they say its wrong.







Too bad this was probably the worst South Park episode EVER!!
901: Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina PostWed Mar 09, 2005 8:46 pm Offline
  • WWW
  • Profile
Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:59 pm5587NJ (South)
Post all your bloopers for this episode here.

Kyle clearly has a number 4 jersey on, but they call out number 8 when he substitutes in.

Also, some shots showed the whole team, but Kyle wasn't seen.
s09e01 Blooper PostThu Mar 10, 2005 2:00 am Offline
  • Profile
Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:34 am3
I am posting this here becuase the s09 blooper section is locked for some reason.

This deals with the scene when we first see Kyle as a tall, black man. He goes and stands near the kids and we can clearly see him wearing the orange and white jersey, and the number 4 imprinted upon it. But as his Jewfin (lol -- that still cracks me up) dad calls him, Kyle starts walking towards the house. Mid-frame, his jersey changes.

These screen captures best explain it.

Image

Image

Well done on the new episode. I don't like Mr. Garrison that much because I hate the sound of the voice, but the side story with Kyle and his dad was pretty funny. Hope next weeks episode is just as funny, if not funnier.
Re: s09e01 Blooper PostThu Mar 10, 2005 11:19 am OfflineSite Admin
  • Profile
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
lorderunion wrote:
I am posting this here becuase the s09 blooper section is locked for some reason.

Fixed.
PostThu Mar 10, 2005 12:21 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Got another one:
The poster on the wall of the operating room at Trinidad Medical Center shows a male and female symbol and arrows between them indicating a switch from one to the other. Female is a circle with a cross below it, male is supposed to be a circle with an arrow pointing up and to the right. On the poster, the male symbol arrow is pointing up and to the left instead.
Really obscure and a real nitpick about something the animators probably don't care too much about. But a blooper nonetheless.
Image
You read it! You can't unread it!
PostThu Mar 10, 2005 12:23 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:34 am3
nall wrote:
Fixed.

Thanks.
Re: s09e01 Blooper PostFri Mar 11, 2005 4:23 am Offline
  • Profile
Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:58 pm81Cyprus
lorderunion wrote:
I am posting this here becuase the s09 blooper section is locked for some reason.

This deals with the scene when we first see Kyle as a tall, black man. He goes and stands near the kids and we can clearly see him wearing the orange and white jersey, and the number 4 imprinted upon it. But as his Jewfin (lol -- that still cracks me up) dad calls him, Kyle starts walking towards the house. Mid-frame, his jersey changes.

These screen captures best explain it.

Image

Image

Well done on the new episode. I don't like Mr. Garrison that much because I hate the sound of the voice, but the side story with Kyle and his dad was pretty funny. Hope next weeks episode is just as funny, if not funnier.


yea i saw that two omg how come they made such a mistake i guess they werent carefull or they just do this things so we can identify them as bloopers
PostFri Mar 11, 2005 11:52 am Offline
  • Profile
Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:34 am3
My guess is that they rushed this episode, and saw the mistake they made. Only when they saw the mistake, it was too late to go back in and fix it.
PostFri Mar 11, 2005 11:59 am Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:56 pm323bridgewater, NJ
triplemultiplex wrote:
Got another one:
The poster on the wall of the operating room at Trinidad Medical Center shows a male and female symbol and arrows between them indicating a switch from one to the other. Female is a circle with a cross below it, male is supposed to be a circle with an arrow pointing up and to the right. On the poster, the male symbol arrow is pointing up and to the left instead.
Really obscure and a real nitpick about something the animators probably don't care too much about. But a blooper nonetheless.


it could also be a mirror image that happens sometimes cause they flip the picture over and it makes everything that was made on the right show up on the left so when they made it first they probably had mr garrison getting the surgry on the left hand side of the screen instead of the right then fliped it so he would be on the right.

mrs cartman should have her penis removed and donate it to mr garrison so mr garrsion can be a man agian and mrs cartman can be a real woman
PostFri Mar 11, 2005 4:28 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:19 pm8
lorderunion wrote:
My guess is that they rushed this episode, and saw the mistake they made. Only when they saw the mistake, it was too late to go back in and fix it.



OoOoo REALLY!!!! :cartmanoooh: :?:
PostSun Mar 13, 2005 8:08 am Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:23 pm3Ireland
I noticed a blooper.
In that scene that there are images from above, when Kyles dad calls him he walks off screen but you can still see a tiny bit of hit green hat on the left side of the screen until teh scene ends.
PostSun Mar 13, 2005 12:29 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:45 pm173
Here's a far fetched one, but...

As I recall, Cartman was the only one in town who was a match for Kyle's kidney transplant. In other words Kyle's body should arguably reject Garrison's balls (not that anything about the episode was even vaguely attached to reality anyway, but...)

Also why does Garrison keep calling himself "Mrs" when it should be "Miss"?
PostSun Mar 13, 2005 3:25 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:09 pm36CT-USA
pitchblank wrote:
Also why does Garrison keep calling himself "Mrs" when it should be "Miss"?


Maybe he was trying to imply the fact that he was married to mr. Slave :lol:
Image
I <3 Kyle Broflovski!!!
PostMon Mar 14, 2005 3:31 am Offline
  • Profile
Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:58 pm81Cyprus
pitchblank wrote:
Here's a far fetched one, but...

As I recall, Cartman was the only one in town who was a match for Kyle's kidney transplant. In other words Kyle's body should arguably reject Garrison's balls (not that anything about the episode was even vaguely attached to reality anyway, but...)


Ba kyle didnt had a ball transplant, the doctor just needed "..some round object to suport the knees" thats why he use mrs garrisons ex-balls, so mrs garrison doesnt have to have the same blood type with kyle or something like that
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 1 of 4 58 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X