Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 4 54 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
904:Best Friends Forever PostWed Mar 30, 2005 4:25 pm Offline
Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:53 pm19Elko, Nv
The blooper I saw was that Cartman's mom's voice was deeper and Satan looked alot different and skinnier. And Kenny had a little sister. And Hell's Pass Hosiptal had a new look. :zombiekenny: :cartmansopissedrightnow:
PostWed Mar 30, 2005 9:36 pm Offline
Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:30 pm2New York
Damn your good at this! :cartmanoooh:

I have seen a photo of the guy that blooper and he is HOT! Maybe even hotter then Trey :oops:
PostWed Mar 30, 2005 10:52 pm Offline
Mon May 03, 2004 6:29 pm692Hot Florida
Question is: Where WAS Kenny's sister this whole time? Detroit? Eh, maybe it's better just NOT to think about it (otherwise your brain'll explode), but I wonder if we'll be seeing more from her?

You forgot to mention that Mrs.McCormick got a new shirt. That was pretty funny..
PostThu Mar 31, 2005 1:15 am Offline
Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:54 pm89Your mom's ass
didn't all the boys turn 9 when they moved ahead to fourth grade?
so why did stan and kyle say "an eight year old shouldn't be responsible" or some such quote in front of the hostpital?
PostThu Mar 31, 2005 12:40 pm Offline
Mon May 03, 2004 6:29 pm692Hot Florida
I'm guessing due to the fact that most cartoons don't have a set timeline like ours, M&T can utilize the 'sliding age' rule alot. Which means, they can age the boys up a year if they like, and age them back a year also.

I don't keep track of the times they've done it (it happens ALL the time), but here's a few bits..

Stan: Established as being eight, then nine in "Biggest Douche". Is back to being eight due to "sliding age".

Kyle: Established as eight, then as nine in "Cartmanland", has birthday in "Casa Bonita" (ten?) then back to eight.

Cartman: One could say that he turned nine in "Damien". He's been sliding back and forth ever since though..

Kenny: Always been eight

As you can see, the sliding age rule is used so that if they age AT ALL, it'll be retconned and the four will be the same age again. Gotta love cartoons! Nothing has to really make sense.. :lol:
BFF and Goobacks PostThu Mar 31, 2005 7:55 pm Offline
Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:43 am5
In the Newscast portions near the end, they used the same stock market and weather info that they used in Goobacks last year.
Dow up 86.62
NAS down 9.05
S&P up 9.48

Also, the monitors behind the anchor desk were the same- the left one was a coastline, the right one was blackish with sort of a curve in the lower right corner.

The weather forecasts were all the same. That's what really clued me in. But I think on the BFF ep, they put a little square that says "3 Day Forecast". I don't think that was in Goobacks. And in both eps, the forecast started with Seattle.
PostFri Apr 01, 2005 3:18 am Offline
  • YIM
Fri Dec 24, 2004 2:39 pm218dildo land
In Heaven when Kenny first arrives you can see a statue of "God" as he was before in "Are you there god its me Jesus." So that means he still stayed the same but satan changed, satans boyfriend changed, the shirt on kennys mom and dad, the hospital.
PostFri Apr 01, 2005 7:57 am Offline
Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:58 pm81Cyprus
ok now i am not sure if this is a blooper but when Satan was givin his speech and then the angel spy came and said that God has a Keanue Reeves after that we see Kenny beeing shown the golden PSP and behind the chair u can see the spy angel.

I think it is a blooper cause the spy angel should still be in hell talkin to Satan unless he teleported back to heaven or somethin
March 30th Episode PostFri Apr 01, 2005 11:52 am Offline
Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:32 pm3Southeast
The blooper was when Kenny's lawyer was reading off Kenny's will. The first time...he flipped the page while in the middle of reading the sentence... "If I ever am in a vegetave state, please..." and he lost the rest of it. But when he reads it the second time, he is reading all of it on the same page.
PostFri Apr 01, 2005 4:20 pm Offline
  • YIM
Its not a blooper he just fly back.
I LOVE BIG DICK MY NAME IS MATT KEMP I LOOK A LOT LIKE A RAT. I LOVE TO HAVE GAY SEX WHEN EVER I CAN GET THE CHANCE. I ALSO LOVE TO SUCK CHOWDS AND FINGER MYSELF BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A PENIS.
PostFri Apr 01, 2005 4:50 pm Offline
Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:24 pm129In the quiet room
What about the fact that Cartman and Kenny suddenly got best friend amulets
Damien
Member of the Stan and Butters armies
PostFri Apr 01, 2005 5:59 pm Offline
Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:27 pm229Reno, Yes like Reno 911
Kennys mom and cartmans moms voices were really messed up i think they got new people
PostFri Apr 01, 2005 6:07 pm Offline
Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:53 pm19Elko, Nv
Kliagirl wrote:
What about the fact that Cartman and Kenny suddenly got best friend amulets

Cartman must of sneaked it on Kenny's neck. :cartmanevillaugh:
"Terrence is no more a murderer then you or me so find Terrence not guilty, or else he'll kill you."
PostFri Apr 01, 2005 6:19 pm Offline
  • YIM
[quote="renoshae16":22e33]Kennys mom and cartmans moms voices were really messed up i think they got new people[/quote:22e33]

No its the same chick cause there is only one chick that does all of the girls voices. :P :parishilton:
I LOVE BIG DICK MY NAME IS MATT KEMP I LOOK A LOT LIKE A RAT. I LOVE TO HAVE GAY SEX WHEN EVER I CAN GET THE CHANCE. I ALSO LOVE TO SUCK CHOWDS AND FINGER MYSELF BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A PENIS.
PostFri Apr 01, 2005 7:40 pm Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:59 pm5587NJ (South)
If you look at the credits, you will notice more than one female name. I think they have several people that do the women now.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 4 54 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next