Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 5 71 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostFri Apr 08, 2005 6:14 pm Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:59 pm5587NJ (South)
A blooper that affects the whole episode...

In MOST baseball fields/complexes, there are 2 sets of bleachers, one on the visiting team side, and one on the home team side. Therefore, Randy would not be sititng with the people he fights. Hmmmmm.
are you kidding? PostFri Apr 08, 2005 11:30 pm Offline
Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:29 pm7Toronto-New York
This episode was the best one so far in this dissapointing season.

Candy0428 wrote:
I was a little disappointed with this episode, it definately wasn't as funny as last weeks, or the week before that...etc. Oh well, maybe next week's will be better.
PostMon Apr 11, 2005 11:20 am Offline
Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:05 pm6Seattle, WA
I noticed the Ft. Collins scoreboard error, too. Also, BatDad's real name is Tom when we're first introduced to him, but later at Coors Field, when he's trash talking, his wife calls him "Chris". That's a pretty big one.
Breathe. Breathe from the bag of visions.
PostMon Apr 11, 2005 1:11 pm Offline
Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:50 pm992
triplemultiplex wrote:
When Cousin Kyle is rounding the bases, Batdad yells, "He's coming home, throw it to third!"
Third? That wouldn't do any good. He'd want them to throw it home to attempt to tag him out. At any rate, no one went for the ball so it's still sitting right in front of home plate. Batdad should be screaming something at the catcher at the point where he's yelling to throw it to third.

He could have been drunk when he was saying that
Member# 325291
Whistlin' Willie's PostMon Apr 11, 2005 2:40 pm Offline
Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:39 pm2
Not a HUGE deal, but when we see the outside of Whistlin' Willie's, the sign says "Pizza Gultch" but elsewhere it's spelled (correctly) Gulch.
airport PostMon Apr 11, 2005 2:42 pm Offline
Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:39 pm2
Re: the airport, Kyle Schwartz is from CT but there is no major airport there; most people from CT fly out of NY. However, in the first episode featuring Kyle, they did say the flight was arriving from CT, which was a blooper.
Re: airport PostMon Apr 11, 2005 7:03 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
samoring wrote:
Re: the airport, Kyle Schwartz is from CT but there is no major airport there; most people from CT fly out of NY. However, in the first episode featuring Kyle, they did say the flight was arriving from CT, which was a blooper.

Well, none with non-stop service to Denver.
You read it! You can't unread it!
PostTue Apr 12, 2005 1:53 pm Offline
Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:23 pm6
I was so surprised that Kenny was shown without his hood on, and you can see his face. He's the kid with the blonde hair, with the hat tipped down over about half of his face. But that was definitely him in the episode.
PostWed Apr 13, 2005 1:39 am Offline
Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:44 am146
[quote="airmancoop44":6e115]A blooper that affects the whole episode...

In MOST baseball fields/complexes, there are 2 sets of bleachers, one on the visiting team side, and one on the home team side. Therefore, Randy would not be sititng with the people he fights. Hmmmmm.[/quote:6e115]

But Randy [i:6e115]wants[/i:6e115] to fight, so he would sitting where he could start one.
PostWed Apr 13, 2005 4:08 pm Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:59 pm5587NJ (South)
Igiveup wrote:
airmancoop44 wrote:
A blooper that affects the whole episode...

In MOST baseball fields/complexes, there are 2 sets of bleachers, one on the visiting team side, and one on the home team side. Therefore, Randy would not be sititng with the people he fights. Hmmmmm.

But Randy wants to fight, so he would sitting where he could start one.

Along with the rest of the South Park fans? I think not.
PostSun Apr 17, 2005 6:35 pm Offline
Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:16 pm28
And the other one is in the Air Port it says return flight from New York when Kyle's cousin is from Connecticut ......................

Duh havn't u ever been on a airplane? Some flights don't nesscisarly leave from one particular area to their destination, they have to go to another airport to get to their destination.
PostSun Apr 17, 2005 6:38 pm Offline
Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:16 pm28
And the other one is in the Air Port it says return flight from New York when Kyle's cousin is from Connecticut ......................

Duh havn't u ever been on a airplane? Some flights don't nesscisarly leave from one particular area to their destination, they have to go to another airport to get to their destination.
PostSat Apr 30, 2005 8:28 pm Offline
Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:16 pm5
with the scoreboard, i honestly thhink that matt and trey do it on purpose. i think they do it just to piss us off, lol. the simpsons do it too, Matt Groening even says so. theres alot of jokes u may have missed without stopping a simpsons DVD, and im sure that the same applies to south park. the scoreboard proves it
Ref Vs. Ump PostSat Apr 30, 2005 8:51 pm Offline
Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:44 pm1
I noticed the first time that the episode aired they referred to the umpire as a "ref" but corrected it to "ump" by the time it aired the next day.
PostTue May 10, 2005 4:40 pm Offline
Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:45 pm34With all my sex slaves
I don't pay THAT much attention, I don't know a thing about baseball, I thought it was just awesome that the boys hated it as much as me! No, Kenny had his hood off, but he didn't talk, damn him ^_^

Sort by  
Page 2 of 5 71 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next