Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 5 71 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Losing Edge wrong name PostFri Jul 01, 2005 12:16 pm Offline
Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:00 pm8
Im surprised noone noticed in the losing edge when "bad-dad" is first introduced some lady said his name was Tom, but later when hes shouting in the stands his wife calls him Chris.
PostTue Jul 12, 2005 11:19 am Offline
Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:03 am448stuck in my cabana, livin on bananas and blow
In this episode batdad is referred to as Tom Nelson, but later on, his wife calls him Chris :tp:
PostSun Oct 02, 2005 6:12 am Offline
Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:00 pm102
If every team they play are trying to lose then by the time they reach the final they should be playing the worst team at sucking not Denver who are the best a sucking.
However this could be explained away as Denver only practised sucking before the final, still I hope someone got fired for that.
PostSun Oct 09, 2005 5:26 pm Offline
Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:52 pm4mokena
Are there beaches in Colorado?....if not then how was Randy walking on one....but i take it as the creators were trying to be funny with the whole part of the "underdog" theme here.
COME ON! I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA!!
PostMon Oct 10, 2005 4:59 pm Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
He was probably in a hotel in another town, assuming the Cows were going to play at another team's stadium.
PostSun Oct 16, 2005 9:58 am Offline
Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:52 pm4mokena
no because they were playing a STATE game
COME ON! I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA!!
PostThu Nov 10, 2005 5:13 am Offline
Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:44 pm1276In Shannon's Bedroom
LuvsGreenDay wrote:
Did Kenny talk without his hood on?
:unhoodedkenny:

Don't get any hopes up, I don't want to see Kenny without his hood.
A Proud Member Of The Cartman Army!
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:
Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
PostThu Nov 10, 2005 9:25 pm Offline
  • YIM
Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:04 pm518South Park
I don't know if this was already mentioned (I didn't see it anyway) but Batdad's name changes from Tom to Chris... odd

**Edit: Oh, there it is, it's already been mentioned.
stan PostTue Nov 22, 2005 2:42 pm Offline
Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:38 am610England, Worcestershire
did you notice that when stan is walking out of whistlin' willie's he has his hat off but when he is out he has his hat back on?

he doesnt really like his hair that much then...

i think its decent.

BLACK HAIR RULES!
PostSun Nov 27, 2005 11:49 am Offline
Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:22 pm3100Playboy Mansion
They also did the stadium a little wrong
PostTue Nov 29, 2005 8:23 pm Offline
Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:49 am253Machias, washington
irock22 wrote:
with the scoreboard, i honestly thhink that matt and trey do it on purpose. i think they do it just to piss us off, lol. the simpsons do it too, Matt Groening even says so. theres alot of jokes you may have missed without stopping a simpsons DVD, and I'm sure that the same applies to south park. the scoreboard proves it

YES HE DOES, i even found a blooper if u go to the off topic form look for my "simpsons blooper" http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bb ... 269#356269

i also found waldo*not sure if thats right* once, and now in the one where he walks by, i mean he was hiddin and than he was gone i laughed to hard when i saw him there
PostSun Dec 04, 2005 12:52 pm Offline
Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:30 pm17
Drew-San wrote:
LuvsGreenDay wrote:
Did Kenny talk without his hood on?
:unhoodedkenny:

No, unfortuantly. I wish he did though.

But You Do Know That In That Bigger,Longer and Uncut You Can Hear Him If You Want...Its Pretty Cool.
Well I Cant Think Of Any More Blooooopers...
Re: stan PostSun Dec 04, 2005 12:53 pm Offline
Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:30 pm17
gmac wrote:
did you notice that when stan is walking out of whistlin' willie's he has his hat off but when he is out he has his hat back on?

he doesnt really like his hair that much then...

i think its decent.

BLACK HAIR RULES! (f*cking JEW)
PostMon Dec 05, 2005 10:27 am Offline
Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:17 pm8Kent State University
triplemultiplex wrote:
The game just started against Ft. Collins, Stan's pitching to the first batter, but South Park is already winning 1-0.
Also, South Park is the visiting team so thier name should be above Ft. Collins like this:

South Park _1
Ft. Collins___0

ADDITIONS
Did some checking on the dimensions of Coors Field.

They got the 415 to center correct as well as the 375 to right-center. The 375 behind Butters when he catches the fly ball in left-center should be 390. Also the 250 behind cousin Kyle in left field should be 347.
Randy and Bat Dad's fight spills from the centerfield seats into the bullpen in centerfield. The exit from the bullpen reads "South Access" but center field is on the north end of the stadium.
And finally, there are frequently two '415' distances written in center field when there is only one. The center field wall is straight, perpendicular to the axis of home plate-dead center field. Therefore only straight-away center is 415 feet from home plate.
Other than these nitpicks, the rendering of Coors Field is excellent. :D

One more thing. The kids playing second base, including Kyle, are standing right on the bag. The second baseman usually stands about 2/3 distance between 1st and 2nd and well behind the base path. But that's a common mistake kids make as they're learning baseball. So maybe it was like that on purpose. :wink:

This almost pissed me off that you went that deep into it and kind of made me jump to the conclusion that you have no life. It didn't actually make me mad, though. It just came close, so I'll let that one slide.
PostWed Dec 21, 2005 7:45 am Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:35 pm5Uppsala, Sweden
OMGYDIDNTTHEYKILLKENNY!! wrote:
Are there beaches in Colorado?....if not then how was Randy walking on one....but i take it as the creators were trying to be funny with the whole part of the "underdog" theme here.

Obviously a great part of the episode is a parody of the Rocky movies. The beach thing in specific I think is from the third movie where Rocky is walking around and thinking before a fight.

Sort by  
Page 3 of 5 71 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next