Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 5 71 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Happy pickles are purple PostSun Jan 15, 2006 6:03 am Offline
Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:27 am2Canada
What I don't get is why Kenny has such short hair. In the movie he has long, scraggly hair and in this episode he has shorter hair. He prolly cut it, but I still thought it was odd...

Oh, and in the South Park movie at the end when Kenny says "Good-bye you guys", the person who said it wasn't Kenny's original voice actor. In fact, the person who voiced Kenny in the entire movie was the dude who created Beavis and Butthead. Kenny's actual voice is heard in the episode "The Jeffersons"
PostTue May 02, 2006 11:37 am Offline
Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:11 pm110Satans Asshole
I just watched the episode today and I noticed that when you first see the boys at whistling willies, Timmy is in between Cartman and Clyde. They then move the angles a little bit and he disappears... so was he on the team or not?
I Iearned something today, and it's that America is our home team, and if you don't want to root for the home team then get the hell out of the stadium.
6/9/06 LOSING EDGE! PostFri Jun 09, 2006 6:44 pm Offline
Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:17 pm693Buffalo, NY
I found a new blooper, I don't think it has been posted. After Randy fights the guy in Fort Collins, a south park polica car takes him. If they are in fort collins, wouldn't it be a fort collins police car?
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
PostFri Jun 09, 2006 6:50 pm Offline
Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:20 pm4660
Master Ed it seems you have become our "resident blooper spotter" here. :lol:

You're really good at finding them. I never would have noticed that had you not pointed it out. :)
PostFri Jun 09, 2006 6:57 pm Offline
Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:17 pm693Buffalo, NY
Hey thanks man! :P
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
PostTue Jun 13, 2006 1:33 pm Offline
Wed May 17, 2006 11:29 am1796Officially THE Crappiest Town in Britain, Middlesbrough
Since there was already a thread for this episode, I thought that I'd add the multiple bloopers I found in the episode surrounding the scoreboard of South Park vs. Fort Collins.

The Scoreboard starts off at 0-0 before the game starts; fair enough. But before 'Morgan' the first Fort Collins batsman receives his first pitched ball from Stan, the score on the board in the background suddenly becomes 1-0 to South Park; even before a single ball has been thrown/hit.

Next, when that tune 'You're The Best Around' begins and it quickly changes back to Stan throwing another ball, the scoreboard then returns back to 0-0.

Then, the short scene where the woman changes the current innings score of the match is used twice, where the first time it was changed to 1-1, the second time it's suddenly back to 1-0 where the woman is now changing it to 1-1. (if that makes sense)

Finally, the close-up shot of the scoreboard says that South Park win 4-3, yet when Stan says something like 'AH...SPIT!', the scoreboard changes to showing South Park winning 3-2.

I've only been to one baseball match in Toronto, but I'm pretty sure that the scoring system during that match is pretty f***ed up. :P
crazyQH wrote:
Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
PostThu Feb 15, 2007 10:26 am Offline
Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:14 pm65A little town called Chesterfield, England!
Also - in the images on SP the boys are in Whistling Willies and they have green uniforms on. In the actual episode in that shot, they have red on. I've asked loads of times if this was an error but no one wants to reply. I cant exactly remember what the image number was but check it out if you see it! Oh, and your cool for spotting them bloopers, id have never known!!! :lol:
It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation!

The Losing Edge PostThu Apr 12, 2007 4:09 pm Offline
Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:45 pm22
There are two scenes where Kyle's hat comes on and off

At the start when they win... Kyle takes his hat off then when Butters' dad comes (Steven Stotch) It's back on

At the end when Randy get the team disqualified he takes it off
but when stan says "Dad, your the greatest" look to the right... IT'S BACK ON!!!!!!!!!!
PostWed Apr 18, 2007 2:24 pm Offline
Tue May 30, 2006 12:14 pm288Here
Really really small bug: When randy gets up in the morning and puts the eggs in the glass, you can see part of the egg he puts down through the table in one instance.
PostTue Aug 14, 2007 6:31 pm Offline
Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:23 pm42highland,mighigan
i know its crazy do the makers even pay atention
The Losing Edge Blooper PostThu Dec 13, 2007 6:52 pm Offline
Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:08 pm8
I dont know if this has been posted, but on the Losing Edge episode, when the team makes it into the playoffs and there playing Greely, once Randy is done fighting and the cops come to take him away, the cop on the left has no mouth :o

dont be like "OMG THIS HAS BEEN POSTED LIKE 123098214091234714 TIMES!" I havent been here that long
=]
Re: The Losing Edge Blooper PostThu Mar 27, 2008 1:14 pm Offline
Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:47 am5
In the "breaking news" piece, when Bat Dad is first presented to us, Sheila asks, "Who is that?" a woman replies, "That's Tom Nelson..." however later in the episode at the actual baseball game when Bat Dad is talking trash in the stands, his wife says to him, "CHRIS, sit down." Anyone notice this?
Re: The Losing Edge Blooper PostThu May 29, 2008 3:26 pm Offline
Mon May 26, 2008 4:02 pm4
I did notice that. Good catch!
Losing Edge Blooper PostThu Dec 11, 2008 1:09 pm Offline
Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:06 pm1
I don't know if this has already been spotted but when Randy is walking into his hotel room the day before the big game and his fight, there is a pic of Stan and Shelly on the wall. Who brings a picture of their kids to a hotel.
Re: Losing Edge Blooper PostFri Feb 06, 2009 11:19 pm Offline
Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:36 am49Unknown
I gots one. Not sure which part but i'm sure it's when they win the game to go to the finals. where the celebrate. But then misunderstood everything. Cartman joined the group with no hat on. Next thing you see he had a hat on backwards. and there was clearly no hat in his pocket/hands to join the group. I'm not really sure someone might have to double check.

And I can answer your question.
Parents who love their kids and want to be reminded of them bring pictures to hotel. Its probably a loved item.
stfu

Sort by  
Page 4 of 5 71 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next