Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 4 46 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
912: Trapped in the closet PostThu Nov 17, 2005 9:24 am Offline
Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:18 am45
This episode had the same mistake like in Ginger kids.

In the hallway scene, when Stan calls his father because Tom Cruise was in his closet, you could see a big green rug that was in front of the door to Stans room, but in the scenes inside Stans room you could see into the hallway throw the door but no rug was visible on the floor.

Last edited by Offtrack on Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:10 am, edited 5 times in total.
PostThu Nov 17, 2005 4:30 pm Offline
Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:26 pm1
the head scientology guy states that's he's been waiting for this day for 42 years, referencing stan being the re-incarnation of L Ron Hubbard, but Hubbard died in january of 86, meaning he has only been waiting slightly less then 20 years

:shock:

:D
Re: 912 Trapped in the closet PostThu Nov 17, 2005 5:33 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Offtrack wrote:
This episode had the same mistake like in Ginger kids.

In the hallway scene, when Stan called his father because Tom Cruise was in his closet, you could see a big green rug that was in front of the door to Stans room, but in the scene inside Stans room you could see into the hallway throw the door but no rug was visible on the floor.

I don't have a Video player that can take screen shots, so you just have see it for your selfs.

Since it happened twice in a row, I'd be willing to bet they recycled the 'set' from Ginger Kids; used the same template of Stan's room looking towards the door. Since I'm sure they have templates of most rooms (or other locations) where scenes commonly occur, this leads me to believe that there may be other scenes in older episodes with the incredible disappearing rug outside Stan's door.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Trapped in the closet Bloopers PostThu Nov 17, 2005 6:51 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:51 pm30USA
when they first come out of the store with there cards, Kenny has cards in BOTH hands then when they turn, and start walking, the cards are gone!

Re: Trapped in the closet Bloopers PostFri Nov 18, 2005 5:04 am Offline
Jackass-Josh wrote:
when they first come out of the store with there cards, Kenny has cards in BOTH hands then when they turn, and start walking, the cards are gone!

he has two deck of cards, one green and one red, he just puts the green deck on top of the red deck.
PostFri Nov 18, 2005 8:10 am Offline
Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:27 am26
1- "Thetan" is pronounced like "they tan", not "the tan" nor "the tin".

2 - There is no such thing as measuring "thetan levels" on an e-meter.

3 - They made an e-meter knob jump which can't. The knob in question is never self-moving. Further, the initial deep breathes Stan takes serve to calibrate the meter, not indicate anything meaningful at all, much less something meaningful and still uncalibrated.

4 - The pictures of volcanos in the Scientology testing center rooms are not EXPLODING volcanos. (Though having a volcano picture in just about every Scientology room was good - but they have to be EXPLODING volcanos to be authentic!!!)

5 - The lucky Japanese badger in the Japanese armor in the LA headquarters office is too dang skinny. Japanese badgers are traditionally pudgy in the stomach, where they are to be rubbed for good luck.
PostSat Nov 19, 2005 7:15 pm Offline
Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:49 am253Machias, washington

Last edited by noname420 on Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostMon Nov 21, 2005 3:10 pm Offline
Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:39 am36
o u americans make me sick what do u think u are with those 2 inches winnies. Ye and u are a homosexual country just look what ppl live in there. europeans send the retarded ppl across the ocean to america that's the story of your "special" AMERICA!!
And u know it, Eric....Cartman!!!!
Don't piss me off i'm serious!!
And i am pretty pissed of right here!!
We'll see how u like my foot up your ass, u f*cking little wussy fag, i'll kick your motherfudging ass over the net mothafucka!!!
Get your ass back to bed before something happens to ya, whore!!
I mean... strange things happen behind the bush and speaking about bushes...Your president... George W. Bush is such a retard i can't tell u... A turd has a higher IQ than him and u call yourself the best country in the world....Think again, fuckaz, cause your president and all of america ia totaly homosexual. sorry, not all of america, there are exceptions like Bam Margera, Trey PArker & mat Stone and a couple of other but you guys are just f*cking Weirdos, man
PostMon Nov 21, 2005 4:09 pm Offline
Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:49 am253Machias, washington
vidson wrote:
George W. Bush is such a retard i can't tell you... A turd has a higher IQ than him
so true, i live in the usa and i the best thing about living here is we hear this and we dont give a f*ck, i mean you can bad mouth us all you want, and who cares, i maen some people might get mad but who really fuckign cares i mean its like "come on"
PostMon Nov 21, 2005 5:08 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
vidson wrote:
some random attack of another SPS user and all americans in general

Where the f*ck did this come from and why the f*ck is it in a blooper thread?
You read it! You can't unread it!
PostWed Nov 23, 2005 6:58 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:44 pm1Buffalo Center
vidson wrote:
o you americans make me sick what do you think you are with those 2 inches winnies. Ye and you are a homosexual country just look what ppl live in there. europeans send the retarded ppl across the ocean to america that's the story of your "special" AMERICA!!
And you know it, Eric....Cartman!!!!
Don't piss me off i'm serious!!
And i am pretty pissed of right here!!
We'll see how you like my foot up your ass, you f*cking little wussy homosexual, i'll kick your motherfudging ass over the net mothafucka!!!
Get your ass back to bed before something happens to ya, whore!!
I mean... strange things happen behind the bush and speaking about bushes...Your president... George W. Bush is such a retard i can't tell you... A turd has a higher IQ than him and you call yourself the best country in the world....Think again, fuckaz, cause your president and all of america ia totaly homosexual. sorry, not all of america, there are exceptions like Bam Margera, Trey PArker & mat Stone and a couple of other but you guys are just f*cking Weirdos, man

:cartmansmirk: Dont mind him i think he has some sand in his vagina
PostWed Nov 23, 2005 7:18 pm Offline
Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:36 am7
noname420 wrote:

I dont see any mistake
Re: 912: Trapped in the closet PostSat Nov 26, 2005 9:55 am Offline
Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:46 am1Holland
Offtrack wrote:
In the hallway scene, when Stan calls his father because Tom Cruise was in his closet, you could see a big green rug that was in front of the door to Stans room, but in the scenes inside Stans room you could see into the hallway throw the door but no rug was visible on the floor.

You should also be able to see the door in front of Stans room.
Re: 912: Trapped in the closet PostMon Nov 28, 2005 1:10 pm Offline
kyu wrote:
Offtrack wrote:

You should also be able to see the door in front of Stans room.

it did not notice that mistake. Thanks for pointing it out.
PostThu Dec 01, 2005 10:41 pm Offline
Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:36 pm1Illinois
This was the first time since the infamous "sh*t counter" episode where they've used the word "sh*t." Trey said in an interview that "sh*t" can no longer be used in the South Park universe because it's a swear word, but R Kelly used it when he was upstairs. It was, of course, bleeped out, but no episode until now had broken the rule set so long ago.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 4 46 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next