Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 4 46 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostThu Dec 01, 2005 11:26 pm Offline
Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:49 am253Machias, washington
Thats only if the boys say it, and i dont remember anyone of the boys saying sh*t.
PostFri Dec 02, 2005 3:34 pm Offline
Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:19 pm6England, Manchester
Quote:
:cartmansmirk: Dont mind him i think he has some sand in his vagina

:)

and uh.. stan said sh*t in the Passion of the Jew episode when he's sitting next to Kenny on the bus home from Mel Gibson.
PostMon Dec 05, 2005 10:52 am Offline
Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:17 pm8Kent State University
nullportal wrote:
1- "Thetan" is pronounced like "they tan", not "the tan" nor "the tin".

2 - There is no such thing as measuring "thetan levels" on an e-meter.

3 - They made an e-meter knob jump which can't. The knob in question is never self-moving. Further, the initial deep breathes Stan takes serve to calibrate the meter, not indicate anything meaningful at all, much less something meaningful and still uncalibrated.

4 - The pictures of volcanos in the Scientology testing center rooms are not EXPLODING volcanos. (Though having a volcano picture in just about every Scientology room was good - but they have to be EXPLODING volcanos to be authentic!!!)

5 - The lucky Japanese badger in the Japanese armor in the LA headquarters office is too dang skinny. Japanese badgers are traditionally pudgy in the stomach, where they are to be rubbed for good luck.

I hate you.
PostMon Dec 05, 2005 10:18 pm Offline
Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:13 pm1
i live in Canada but that guy who was calling america gay: i agree that g.w. bush is a retard and that america sucks but if all u can think of as an insult is homosexual than you are retarded too u f*cking homophobic piece of sh*t
PostWed Dec 07, 2005 7:17 pm Offline
Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:13 pm1
hi
wats up u guy :oops:
you the men. PostThu Dec 15, 2005 5:54 pm Offline
  • YIM
Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:15 pm1chicago
8) what home me trapped in the closet whas the gret it show every it whas cool my favorites bat is r kelly r kelly whas tailly those 2 fow get out the hell out of the closet o men trapped in the closet kick ass. alose where your going to make new episode of south park? nex time have the president in there kep in it up your rock and thant cool.
PostSun Dec 25, 2005 5:13 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:09 am35toronto
vidson wrote:
o you americans make me sick what do you think you are with those 2 inches winnies. Ye and you are a homosexual country just look what ppl live in there. europeans send the retarded ppl across the ocean to america that's the story of your "special" AMERICA!!
And you know it, Eric....Cartman!!!!
Don't piss me off i'm serious!!
And i am pretty pissed of right here!!
We'll see how you like my foot up your ass, you f*cking little wussy homosexual, i'll kick your motherfudging ass over the net mothafucka!!!
Get your ass back to bed before something happens to ya, whore!!
I mean... strange things happen behind the bush and speaking about bushes...Your president... George W. Bush is such a retard i can't tell you... A turd has a higher IQ than him and you call yourself the best country in the world....Think again, fuckaz, cause your president and all of america ia totaly homosexual. sorry, not all of america, there are exceptions like Bam Margera, Trey PArker & mat Stone and a couple of other but you guys are just f*cking Weirdos, man

where u going amaracans have very big penis we chinse have very small lol ya i agree man gorge bush is a ass he says the solders are dieing like for what oil stupid SOB
PostWed Dec 28, 2005 10:43 pm Offline
Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:25 pm2
anyways. at teh end of teh episode all teh credits say is john smith and joan smith
PostThu Jan 05, 2006 7:46 pm Offline
Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:58 am183Seattle Washington
Are you serious? Who cares? its a rug!
Scams, Shams and Flim Flams PostFri Jan 13, 2006 6:54 am Offline
Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:24 am4
Derp...

That was no blooper. The President of Scientology knew damn right that Stan was NOT the reincarnation of L. Ron Hubbard, who probably wrote the most important tenets of scientology 42 years ago. With Stan's OT-9 reading, The President could now convince Stan to write some bullsh*t stories about aliens and souls that they could both sell to all scientologists for ridiculously inflated prices and make $3,000,000.

THAT'S what he was waiting 42 years for, not the second coming of L. Ron Hubbard but an opportunity to create some more earth-shattering stories that he could sell to people and make millions just like LRH did.

God, you people have to pay more attention to Cartman, he'd have understood that!

zcereal wrote:
the head scientology guy states that's he's been waiting for this day for 42 years, referencing stan being the re-incarnation of L Ron Hubbard, but Hubbard died in january of 86, meaning he has only been waiting slightly less then 20 years

:shock:

:D
100th Episode PostFri Jan 13, 2006 7:04 am Offline
Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:24 am4
Not an American myself, just a friend of the home of the brave:

Jeepers, you claim to like South Park soooo much yet you seem to overlook the message of the 100th episode.

There is a very tight political balance in America. Yes, on many occasions, American Presidents declare on weaker countries for "humanitarian" reasons to cover up their greedy intentions towards these fertile or stratgic lands.

Almost half of the American people protest these actions.

Those who call down ALL Americans are NO BETTER than those FEW Americans who would spread senseless violence.

So next time you feel like bashing America, look in a god damned mirror.

Shitake Mushrooms.

noname420 wrote:
vidson wrote:
George W. Bush is such a retard i can't tell you... A turd has a higher IQ than him
so true, i live in the usa and i the best thing about living here is we hear this and we dont give a f*ck, i mean you can bad mouth us all you want, and who cares, i maen some people might get mad but who really fuckign cares i mean its like "come on"
PostThu Jan 26, 2006 11:48 pm Offline
Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:20 pm5Middle Park
Not wanting to sound anal about this, but...

Technically, Stan should never have even been allowed to join the Cult of $cientology. Sure, they would have gladly taken the $240 (actually, I thought it was a lot more than that, but what do I know, I'm no $cientogist) for his first audit, but in order to join the Cult, Stan would have had to have one of his parents sign a waiver, which never came up during this episode. Yes, boys and girls, $cientology just loves legal mumbo-jumbo. The waiver effectively binds you to the following:

1> That anything $cientology teaches you must be treated as the Gospel. Yes, you must respect them as a "religion." (Later on, as your life savings are drained and you're brainwashed a little more, they'll also legally bind you into the belief that L. Ron Hubbard is God.)

2> That you will forever NOT accept any advice from a psychiatrist or any other mental health professional. Remember folks, $cientology believes that psychatrists are evil, and psychologists are their bastard sons/daughters. And they must be destroyed. Maybe they'll find that "prison" where Xenu's being held, and disconnect that "eternal" battery. After a little brainwashing session, Xenu will then be ordered to round all those pesty psychatrists up and ship them to some volcanic island on some other planet, and drop them in along with a few H-bombs for good measure. :P

3> Of course, nothing that is taught by them can ever be revealed to anyone (unless he/she's another brainwashed member of the cult you've just committed yourself to.)

Failure to adhere to any of this will banish you - of course after signing yet another waiver that will get you sued if it's ever suspected you've ratted their "dogma" out to the outside world.

So that's why Tom Cruise seems like a normal, stable human being.
"It's all a bunch of tree-huggin' hippie crap!"
PostTue Jan 31, 2006 5:46 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:23 am25
hey, i dont think that guy who was saying americans r homos was from china,not canada on the count of him being pissed off by the 2 inch penis comment and george w bush is a great president,he's doing wat no one else can...FIGHT
South park rules
PostThu Mar 23, 2006 3:18 pm Offline
Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:45 pm7
vidson wrote:
o you americans make me sick what do you think you are with those 2 inches winnies. Ye and you are a homosexual country just look what ppl live in there. europeans send the retarded ppl across the ocean to america that's the story of your "special" AMERICA!!
We'll see how you like my foot up your ass, you f*cking little wussy homosexual, i'll kick your motherfudging ass over the net mothafucka!!!
I mean... strange things happen behind the bush and speaking about bushes...Your president... George W. Bush is such a retard i can't tell you... A turd has a higher IQ than him and you call yourself the best country in the world....Think again, fuckaz, cause your president and all of america ia totaly homosexual. sorry, not all of america, there are exceptions like Bam Margera, Trey PArker & mat Stone and a couple of other but you guys are just f*cking Weirdos, man

dude what the f*ck your stupid
go lick you "king's" dick
FRENCHY
FRENCHY
FRENCHY
FRENCHY
FRENCHY
FRENCHY
FRENCHY
FRENCHY
FRENCHY
FRENCHY
FRENCHY
FRENCHY
PostThu Mar 23, 2006 4:59 pm Offline
Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:49 pm3S0uthPhillY
Wildcav2002 wrote:
vidson wrote:

:cartmansmirk: Dont mind him i think he has some sand in his vagina

hahaha what a jerk off.... (psst he doesnt know that america is the most powerful counrty in the world)
SouthPark>>>FamilyGuy>>>Simpsons>>>othercartoons

Sort by  
Page 2 of 4 46 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next