Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 4 46 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostThu Mar 23, 2006 5:04 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:51 pm1541In the Sunshine State!
Guys, I heard that Tom Cruise threten that he will not release the movie Mission Imposible 3 unless they never show Trapped in The coloset ever again! what an assh*le!
PostThu Mar 23, 2006 6:19 pm Offline
Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:09 pm232Westfield, MA
PostThu Mar 23, 2006 7:22 pm Offline
Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:35 pm102Vermont
Actually he just said he wouldn't promote mission impossible 3.
PostThu Mar 23, 2006 8:24 pm Offline
Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:27 pm3
they should wait till mission impossible is out of theaters then keep playing it right?
PostTue Mar 28, 2006 7:07 pm Offline
Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:45 pm7
i say f*ck tom cruise and his "Fruity little club"
Last edited by underaskully on Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
PostWed Mar 29, 2006 1:45 am Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:27 pm558berlin
dude cartman rocks!! wrote:
Guys, I heard that Tom Cruise threten that he will not release the movie Mission Imposible 3 unless they never show Trapped in The coloset ever again! what an assh*le!

hes just bullshiting everyone. hes a gready little bastard, he wants the money that hell make from MI3.
Merry f*cking Christmas!
PostSun Apr 02, 2006 5:48 pm Offline
Sun May 22, 2005 1:29 am1California
spiritualsuicide wrote:

hes just bullshiting everyone. hes a gready little bastard, he wants the money that hell make from MI3.

he's always been a greedy bastard...have you seen him in public? very full of himself.

by the way, there's another blooper in Trapped in the Closet. The first scene with R. Kelly has a woman standing behind him with her mouth open in shock before R. Kelly mentions he has a gun.
Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?
PostSun Apr 02, 2006 6:08 pm Offline
Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:35 pm102Vermont
colt2237 wrote:
spiritualsuicide wrote:
by the way, there's another blooper in Trapped in the Closet. The first scene with R. Kelly has a woman standing behind him with her mouth open in shock before R. Kelly mentions he has a gun.

I'd be scared if I was a woman near R Kelly even if he didn't have a gun.
PostSun Apr 02, 2006 6:32 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:37 pm262Brazil (The mines)
rabidpenguin wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'd be scared if I was a woman near R Kelly even if he didn't have a gun.

I don't think she has anything to worry about, she is over eighteen.

BrownNoiseMan wrote:
Quote:
That you will forever NOT accept any advice from a psychiatrist or any other mental health professional. Remember folks, $cientology believes that psychatrists are evil, and psychologists are their bastard sons/daughters. And they must be destroyed. Maybe they'll find that "prison" where Xenu's being held, and disconnect that "eternal" battery. After a little brainwashing session, Xenu will then be ordered to round all those pesty psychatrists up and ship them to some volcanic island on some other planet, and drop them in along with a few H-bombs for good measure.

Xenu is scientology's version of Satan. I don't know why many people act like he was represented as a good character in the O.T. III book. Scientology hates Xenu as much as psychatrists and psychologists. But they are right on this subject - Those guys suck balls. I'd never accept any advice from either of those, their just as bad as the Super Adventure Club.
This is not a sig.
PostFri Apr 07, 2006 7:42 am Offline
Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:18 pm162St. Louis, Missouri, USA
vidson wrote:
o you americans make me sick what do you think you are with those 2 inches winnies. Ye and you are a homosexual country just look what ppl live in there. europeans send the retarded ppl across the ocean to america that's the story of your "special" AMERICA!!
And you know it, Eric....Cartman!!!!
Don't piss me off i'm serious!!
And i am pretty pissed of right here!!
We'll see how you like my foot up your ass, you f*cking little wussy homosexual, i'll kick your motherfudging ass over the net mothafucka!!!
Get your ass back to bed before something happens to ya, whore!!
I mean... strange things happen behind the bush and speaking about bushes...Your president... George W. Bush is such a retard i can't tell you... A turd has a higher IQ than him and you call yourself the best country in the world....Think again, fuckaz, cause your president and all of america ia totaly homosexual. sorry, not all of america, there are exceptions like Bam Margera, Trey PArker & mat Stone and a couple of other but you guys are just f*cking Weirdos, man

It's funny about a lot of europeans i've met. You constantly bash America, yet you continually worship our culture, watch our shows, listen to our music, watch our movies, and idolize our stars. You've probably even eaten at a McDonnald's once our twice in the past month. And yet all you can do is still bash us. If you really don't like us and think we're weird then why can't you find your own culture and stop talking sh*t on us? Personally I don't like snubby french people, and I don't worship anything over in france. I don't even think about it, I just stay away from there and do my own thing.

It just seems to me that a lot of europeans talk a lot of sh*t on America, and after a while it gets under my skin - especially when we (as people - not our government) didn't do anything directly to you.

And it's not just europeans either. One person in denmark who showed a picture of muhammad started riots in the Middle East. And suddenly not only denmark flags get burned, but American flags too. Why the hell are they shouting down with America over what 1 person in denmark does?

The fact is that most Europeans think they know what America is like because they see it in movies and on TV, but you know nothing of the actual good people that live here.

P.S. If I ever saw your ass in America, I'd f*ckin beat the living sh*t out of you.
I don't have to conform to everyone else and make a signature!!! oh... sh*t!
Anti-Amerika PostWed May 10, 2006 7:08 pm Offline
Mon May 08, 2006 6:29 pm8Rhyl, North Wales
vidson wrote:
o you americans make me sick what do you think you are with those 2 inches winnies. Ye and you are a homosexual country just look what ppl live in there. europeans send the retarded ppl across the ocean to america that's the story of your "special" AMERICA!!
We'll see how you like my foot up your ass, you f*cking little wussy homosexual, i'll kick your motherfudging ass over the net mothafucka!!!
I mean... strange things happen behind the bush and speaking about bushes...Your president... George W. Bush is such a retard i can't tell you... A turd has a higher IQ than him and you call yourself the best country in the world....Think again, fuckaz, cause your president and all of america ia totaly homosexual. sorry, not all of america, there are exceptions like Bam Margera, Trey PArker & mat Stone and a couple of other but you guys are just f*cking Weirdos, man

Don't use words like "Turd", that is such an American word. Say sh*t or poo
PostSun May 14, 2006 8:02 am Offline
Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:17 pm1829Shelburne, Ontario aka Fiddleville
I noticed something in Trapped In The Closet. During the end credits the only names that appear on everything are John Smith and Jane Smith. Under animators, voices, producers, ex. producers, etc those are the only names over and over again.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
PostSun Jul 16, 2006 1:55 pm Offline
Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:44 am11
noname420 wrote:

Conjoined Fetus Lady? :lol:
what gets matt and trey off the hook PostSat Aug 05, 2006 9:54 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:41 pm1
Frank Zappa recorded a song in 1979 that makes fun of Scientology, calling it "appliantology" (sex with machines, fetishism...)

R. Kelly seems in love with his gun.

In Zappa's song, L. Ron "hoover" tells the main character of the song "joe" to go into the closet (and to stay there and make love to machines.)

So,

If Trey announces that the episode was REALLY influenced by the Frank Zappa song, and not based only on R. Kelly and Tom Cruise's supposed sexual orientation, the episode is off the hook.

He needs to tell a reputable source in the media about his Zappa influence, if it is indeed true. This correlation makes episode 912 much more ingenious than most of the younger, current generation is aware.

Please, if you are Trey Parker or know how to get Trey or Matt to address this, please please do what you can to get them to talk about this Zappa song.

They have a band of their own, (DVDA,) and they have listened to Zappa. Don't tell me the only influences they have are Tom Cruise and R. Kelly. Zappa is the king of rock, even Ozzy would tell you so. Weird Al Yankovic wouldn't exist without Zappa, and I doubt South Park would either.
Was episode 912 influenced at all by Frank ZAPPA's song A TOKEN OF MY EXTREME, from album JOE'S GARAGE? -- Matt & Trey Please tell us the truth!
PostWed Aug 16, 2006 9:17 am Offline
Sat May 06, 2006 10:32 am349Town of Bullshit
gregh2k5 wrote:
vidson wrote:

It's funny about a lot of europeans i've met. You constantly bash America, yet you continually worship our culture, watch our shows, listen to our music, watch our movies, and idolize our stars. You've probably even eaten at a McDonnald's once our twice in the past month. And yet all you can do is still bash us. If you really don't like us and think we're weird then why can't you find your own culture and stop talking sh*t on us? Personally I don't like snubby french people, and I don't worship anything over in france. I don't even think about it, I just stay away from there and do my own thing.

It just seems to me that a lot of europeans talk a lot of sh*t on America, and after a while it gets under my skin - especially when we (as people - not our government) didn't do anything directly to you.

And it's not just europeans either. One person in denmark who showed a picture of muhammad started riots in the Middle East. And suddenly not only denmark flags get burned, but American flags too. Why the hell are they shouting down with America over what 1 person in denmark does?

The fact is that most Europeans think they know what America is like because they see it in movies and on TV, but you know nothing of the actual good people that live here.

P.S. If I ever saw your ass in America, I'd f*ckin beat the living sh*t out of you.

To the person who said America was gay.....

YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! :evil: I agree with the dude up there, if you take a step in the border of America, I SWEAR I will kick your f*cking European ass back to where you came from. FYI: Half the people here are in America, your going to offend loads of people. I know our president is a god damn retard, but why do we care if some European dude rips on us about Bush when we all hate him, too? :shock: Ever thought about that, pussy? Yeah, that's exactly what you are, a pussy. I don't mean to sound like a noob, but your trying to offend us because you are weaker than America, and your scared of us, so your trying to look stronger, but your 20x weaker than the country alone!
So listen to me: LEAVE THE BOARDS NOW IF YOUR GOING TO RIP OFF AMERICA. We don't want to hear it, leave now and go on some other site to rip off America, I don't wanna hear it, no one else wants to hear it. So, stop being a pussy and ripping off America or keep on doing it and leave.

Sort by  
Page 3 of 4 46 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next