Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow: Who is that? PostSat Mar 24, 2007 9:55 pm Offline
Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:09 pm11
At 8 minutes 7 seconds into the show, there is some guy running out of the school with a brown aporin on that says: "Come and get it!" and what looks like a paper hat. Who the hell is this guy? I thought chef was the only chef working there. But chef isn't seen running out of the school at all, just this guy. And also why is it that only the class of fourth graders the only class running out of the school?
4 seconds earlier PostSat Mar 24, 2007 9:58 pm Offline
lol
look closely at the contents of the black haired woman's grocery cart. One bag of what appears to be food and a bango.
"its the end of the world!"
"Oh Crap! GET MY BANGO!"
PostSat Mar 24, 2007 11:30 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I haven't watched it since you mentioned it, but the only person I remember with a paper hat in that scene was Mr. Derp. Mr. Derp took over for Chef in "Succubus". Why he was still there later when Chef was, I don't know.
PostTue Apr 10, 2007 1:28 am Offline
BRMBug wrote:
I haven't watched it since you mentioned it, but the only person I remember with a paper hat in that scene was Mr. Derp. Mr. Derp took over for Chef in "Succubus". Why he was still there later when Chef was, I don't know.

Oh yeah, he never was that big of a character but its kind of cool they brought him back

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts