Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 11 posts
trapped in the closet PostThu Aug 16, 2007 9:01 pm Offline
Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:23 pm42highland,mighigan
in the epesode trapped in the closet when stan is outside the interveiw room you could see that the clock said 11:06 but when they were in the office not two minutes later it said 11:35 has anyone else noticed :chaos:
Re: trapped in the closet PostThu Aug 16, 2007 9:18 pm Offline
Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:10 pm2Colrado
2488758153 wrote:
in the epesode trapped in the closet when stan is outside the interveiw room you could see that the clock said 11:06 but when they were in the office not two minutes later it said 11:35 has anyone else noticed :chaos:

Ummm...who cares? [/img]
When the eagle calls, the raven answers...
PostThu Aug 16, 2007 9:49 pm Offline
Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:30 pm1169WEZZA
move this to the blooper section.
PostFri Aug 31, 2007 10:53 am Offline
Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:55 am8Gothenburg, Sweden
but seriously.. The trapped in the closet-episode.. Sure, it was an OK episode but only the stuff that wasnt about tom cruise, travolta or that rapper-guy with the gun.. I always fast-forward during that whole "So I pull out my gun!!"-minutes because its just annoying.. Its not that I like or dislike them or whatever but its just not funny. Its not even a joke to me.. its just kind of disturbing.. What is the joke? Please tell me..
-No He-man! It´s a trap!
Re: trapped in the closet PostFri Aug 31, 2007 2:05 pm Offline
Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:54 pm226South Park, Colorado
2488758153 wrote:
Hmm, that's odd because I did not see that, maybe I should re-watched it again make sure I looked closely with every scene. I also believe you should move your thread into the Blopper Section
not the Character Discussion, and yeah Trapped In The Closet episode is the episode about what Scientology actually believe in and Tom Cruise won't get out of the closet, I wonder if Tom Cruise is still mad about this episode.
My favorite Characters: Kenny McCormick, Stan Marsh and Kyle Broflovski

My Favorite Episodes: The List, Imaginationland ( All parts) and alot of season Ten.
PostFri Aug 31, 2007 2:18 pm Offline
Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:27 am1594OHIO
hawkmcflash wrote:
but seriously.. The trapped in the closet-episode.. Sure, it was an OK episode but only the stuff that wasnt about tom cruise, travolta or that rapper-guy with the gun.. I always fast-forward during that whole "So I pull out my gun!!"-minutes because its just annoying.. Its not that I like or dislike them or whatever but its just not funny. Its not even a joke to me.. its just kind of disturbing.. What is the joke? Please tell me..

It's to make fun of THIS.
PostFri Aug 31, 2007 2:27 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:37 pm1208New York.....Just kidding.
hawkmcflash wrote:
In my tought, this whole joke is about Scientology believes almost everything and Tom Cruise being a little fruit-cake and couldn't get out in Stan's closet. R. Kelly keeps on threating people with his guns like his videos, I think.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
PostSun Sep 02, 2007 8:54 pm Offline
Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:48 pm11
I love this episode, one of the best I think, but my favorite part has to be the impression of John Travolta "O my God" :lol:
Re: trapped in the closet PostWed Nov 21, 2007 10:31 pm Offline
Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:51 pm4p-town , IN
THIS EPISODE WAS AWSOME IT HAD R.Kelly, Nicole Kidman, Johnny Travoltra, and Tom Cruise. "YOU GOTTA COME OUTTA TH CLOSET, OH MY GOD". " WHY WONT YOU COME OUT OF THE CLOSET, NOW IM STARTIN TO GET ANGRY, SO I PULL OUT MY GUN, IF HE DONT COME OUT IM GONNA CAP THIS B**CH". JESUS THEY ARE FUNNY.
ImMiNeNt DeAtH!
Re: trapped in the closet PostWed Aug 24, 2011 5:09 am Offline
Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:00 am2
hawkmcflash

the rapper is R-Kelly and the episode is called 'trapped in the closet' this is a spoof of a song R-Kelly did under the same title (in witch he always 'pulls out his gun') youtube link of this song bellow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFosUj6A22c&ob=av2e
Re: PostWed Aug 24, 2011 5:12 am Offline
Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:00 am2
hawkmcflash wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFosUj6A22c&ob=av2e
this video is by R-kelly it should explain :L

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 11 posts