Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
Bradley in "Follow That Egg" & "Cartman Sucks"? PostTue Aug 12, 2008 10:11 pm Offline
Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:38 pm4
Bradley is Butters Accountabilabuddy from Season 11's "Cartman Sucks" episode. He's shown with frizzy, light blonde hair and a very nervous, self-doubting disposition.

On the South Park Studios website character page for Bradley it claims he is also used in Season 9's episode "Follow That Egg". Mr Garrison does call out that Esther will be paired with a class mate named Bradley. But the character depicted doesn't look or act like the Bradley on the website or in "Cartman Sucks" (his hair is darker and straight, he's not nervous, he doesn't react to any of the gay subjects, or set off Ms. Garrison's gaydar).

If you'd like a good look at the Season 9 Bradley without watching the whole episode, he's in the "Scientific & Unbiased Study" clip about 1min 15sec in. (He's the dark blonde male character standing on stage between Timmy and Token).

This should probably be attributed as an error with the South Park Studios website rather than an blooper with Season 9 since there could be two boys in the world named Bradley. They just aren't the same character.
Re: Bradley in "Follow That Egg" & "Cartman Sucks"? PostWed Aug 13, 2008 12:57 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
I do not see that claim anywhere. I do see the two videos from "Follow That Egg" there, but they're more likely there because of the gay theme than because there's a kid named Bradley in it.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Bradley in "Follow That Egg" & "Cartman Sucks"? PostWed Aug 13, 2008 5:59 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
1. Could be a different Bradley - people do share names from time to time.
or
2. maybe this is bradley before his personality was altered by being placed in the rehab camp
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Re: Bradley in "Follow That Egg" & "Cartman Sucks"? PostWed Aug 13, 2008 11:22 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
pdfsmail wrote:
or
2. maybe this is bradley before his personality was altered by being placed in the rehab camp

1. We already know it's a different Bradley.
2. That would require an increase in age and height. :P
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Bradley in "Follow That Egg" & "Cartman Sucks"? PostWed Aug 13, 2008 11:25 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
Big-Will wrote:
pdfsmail wrote:
or

1. We already know it's a different Bradley.
2. That would require an increase in age and height. :P

yes exactly thx for pointing that out.
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Re: Bradley in "Follow That Egg" & "Cartman Sucks"? PostWed Aug 13, 2008 11:09 pm Offline
Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:38 pm4
Big-Will wrote:
I do not see that claim anywhere. I do see the two videos from "Follow That Egg" there, but they're more likely there because of the gay theme than because there's a kid named Bradley in it.

Not to say you're wrong but there are a LOT of episodes with gay themes. Why would clips from just those two episodes be listed?

And while the Bradley page made no claim the two were the same, I just assumed that going to the
http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/characters/ page and picking a character would show clips with that character (e.g. Damien would show clips with Damien and not just hell-related clips). Thus, I reached the improper conclusion that the two uses of Bradley were intended to be the same character.

My bad. Sorry.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts