Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
Episode 905 - The Losing Edge PostWed Aug 14, 2013 11:03 am Offline
Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:01 am59
BatDad is called "Tom Nelson" by another parent, then "Chris" by his wife (or girlfriend...just sayin) later on.
I've noticed that Butters' dad is listed as Stephen Stotch, but he's called Chris in more than one episode. I think both first names have been used periodically/accidentally for other characters' names.
"Form of...NEIL DIAMOND!!"
Re: Episode 905 - The Losing Edge PostWed Aug 14, 2013 3:40 pm Offline
Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:01 am59
When the boys win the game at the start of the episode & are tossing their gloves in the air, Kyle & Cartman (& some other kid) throw their hats too. At 1:47, after a cut away to Mr Stotch, they have their hats on again.
"Form of...NEIL DIAMOND!!"
Re: Episode 905 - The Losing Edge PostMon Apr 21, 2014 1:40 am Offline
Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:36 am168
Muffin Crabtree wrote:
BatDad is called "Tom Nelson" by another parent, then "Chris" by his wife (or girlfriend...just sayin) later on.
I've noticed that Butters' dad is listed as Stephen Stotch, but he's called Chris in more than one episode. I think both first names have been used periodically/accidentally for other characters' names.

That's been noted before and it's not the first time character's names have been changed. They've also changed Clyde's last name a few times.
Token's last name went from Williams to Black and Jimmy was changed from Swanson to Valmer.
Maybe in Butter's dad's and Batdad's cases, people call them by their middle names.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts