Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 10 posts
Bringing back old characters in season 17 PostThu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 am Offline
Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:09 am1
There are 2 characters that I believe should come back in the next season of South Park. While there were 3 characters I thought should be brought back, my first choice, Chef, is impossible due to the tragic death of Isaac Hayes in 2008. But it is my opinion that the characters Mr. Slave and Lemmiwinks should make at least one more appearance in season 17. I also think Tweek should have another episode where he is the focus. If you are with me, reply to this post!
~JAK
Re: Bringing back old characters in season 17 PostSat Apr 06, 2013 8:35 pm Offline
Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:58 pm12
You can recast the voice of Chef, it's not that hard. I want a return for Pip and Damien.
OMG They Killed Kenny!
Re: Bringing back old characters in season 17 PostMon Apr 08, 2013 10:48 am Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Lemmiwinks was seen again a couple seasons ago. Not that I would object to seeing him again, but Tweek might be a better choice since it's been many years. Same with Damien, I'd like to see him show up again now that it's been 16 years since we heard from him. I think Mr. Slave's arc is pretty much done.
Pip is dead, so that's not happening.

Craig making a reappearance would make me sooo happy.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: Bringing back old characters in season 17 PostMon Apr 08, 2013 8:48 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18779I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I just want more Terrence & Phillip.
Re: Bringing back old characters in season 17 PostTue Apr 09, 2013 1:00 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Kennyfan420 wrote:
You can recast the voice of Chef, it's not that hard.

They don't care. If they had wanted a new voice actor for Chef, they would have cast him already.

Kennyfan420 wrote:
I want a return for Pip and Damien.

Mecha-Streisand killed Pip three years ago. I wouldn't mind seeing Damien again though.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Bringing back old characters in season 17 PostTue Apr 09, 2013 4:28 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18779I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Jesus, has it been 3 years already?
Re: Bringing back old characters in season 17 PostSat Apr 13, 2013 10:02 pm Offline
Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:14 pm1425471 feet.
I definitely would like to see Craig show up a touch more often. I also always seem to like what they come up with for Ike whenever he pops up.
Re: Bringing back old characters in season 17 PostSat Nov 02, 2013 4:22 am Offline
Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:58 pm3
I think we need more of tammy warner,she needs to come back!! :zombiekenny:
Re: Bringing back old characters in season 17 PostSun Mar 23, 2014 7:09 pm Offline
Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:39 am5
Kennyfan420 wrote:
You can recast the voice of Chef, it's not that hard. I want a return for Pip and Damien.

I would love a return of Damien however I think he would be nicer since the counselor Mr. Mackey taught him how to.

On the Pip part I hate to rustle your jimmies but he is probably never coming back for the reason he was killed and i heard (keyword heard) that Trey and Matt didn't like him so yeah probably
never coming back but hey its South Park weirder stuff as happened... way weirder stuff.
Okay my own signature! I only have a little time to think of one.... hmm... what wait no! My time slot! I haven't even thought of one ye-
Re: Bringing back old characters in season 17 PostMon Mar 31, 2014 9:16 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
DoctorSamuelStorm wrote:
On the Pip part I hate to rustle your jimmies but he is probably never coming back for the reason he was killed and i heard (keyword heard) that Trey and Matt didn't like him so yeah probably
never coming back but hey its South Park weirder stuff as happened... way weirder stuff.

Well, they don't like Charles Dickens, but Pip was a famous enough character from Charles Dickens' "Great Expectations" that they thought he'd make a good South Park character. After three years, they changed their minds and dropped him from the show until Season 14, when they decided to answer a few nagging questions once and for all. Then they had Mecha-Streisand crush him under her massive robot feet.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 10 posts